Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

ricers got what they deserved

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 12:36 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Do the cops honestly expect you to drive around with the receipt in the car at all times? That's just ****ing retarded, and yet another reason I'd never waste a minute of my life living in that state.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Black Z Eddie

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by xDIEGOx
I went with my friend in his swapped Civic to Qualcomm and cops where waiting outside and handing out tickets for mods. He had his car towed because he didn't have a receipt for his motor. WTF, I went with him when he purchased his motor from a legit shop. **** like that just keeps people away from the track.
Now, that's screwed. Cops hassle street racers...that's a good thing. Cops hassle people coming out of a track...***** *** Cops! I normally don't have anything against them, but, crap like this? Those freakin' dipshits.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Myfirst06350Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Black Z Eddie
Now, that's screwed. Cops hassle street racers...that's a good thing. Cops hassle people coming out of a track...***** *** Cops! I normally don't have anything against them, but, crap like this? Those freakin' dipshits.
Cops have always done that. I don't remember a time that I have every left a track, strip, or any kind of car event that cops aren't waiting by. And no matter how many times we say that they should do their real jobs and catch real criminals we know they won't cuz they can't. Instead they hassle us and knick us for every little thing so the state can make some money off us to be used to support these pos criminals in jails, Illegal immigrants and ppl who have so many kids that they can't support so we pick up the slack. It's BS!!
Old 10-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Black Z Eddie

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

The irony is they preach take it to the track. Then, they get you there, too. What a bunch of dicks.

"Trust me, so said the spider to the fly."
Old 10-02-2008, 05:32 PM
datboijon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

see the cops are going to the track and handing out tickets to encourage u to build a better/faster car so they cant catch u coming out of the park u guys got it all wrong lol .

and +1000 on the cops being dicks for giving out tix at teh track. glad it never happened when i used to go to lacr
Old 10-06-2008, 09:00 AM
VolkZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahaha Looks like a bunch of kids that watch The fast and the furious too many times