Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

~~MONSTER MASSIVE ROLL CALL~~

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 10:26 AM
ipodhustle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by evilwayz702
for the most part it was just alright... lots of chicks but mostly underage. best part was when van dyk went on stage. so how was avalon? i went to the after hour spot on w 60th. nothing special. is any1 going to hard mansion this weekend?
avalon was pretty good. i was rolling too hard and by the time it felt comfortable the party was over LOL. there was chicks tho but i was with my girl so i didn't try to stare.

Originally Posted by henry j
damn i sat like 3-4 people od and be taken by the paramedics... ^^ was the asian guy wearing those weird glasses?
nah he was dressed regular..almost like he wasn't going raving..i think he was wearing jeans too? he looked like some guy you'd see on campus walking around at UCI LOL
Old 11-01-2008, 07:59 PM
pay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

honestly i was kind of dissappointed in monster massive i honestly think pvd is ok live as ive seen him twice now. Also i think its the people who go to massives now, people that dont even act like they even like the scene.

I went to hard last night SICK lineup soulwax, crystal castles, justice, DJ AM, Deadmau5 and the special guest dj was......

Thomas Bangalter of DAFT PUNK!!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 10:33 PM
ipodhustle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pay
honestly i was kind of dissappointed in monster massive i honestly think pvd is ok live as ive seen him twice now. Also i think its the people who go to massives now, people that dont even act like they even like the scene.

I went to hard last night SICK lineup soulwax, crystal castles, justice, DJ AM, Deadmau5 and the special guest dj was......

Thomas Bangalter of DAFT PUNK!!!!
i think i heard about this party.
was it 21 & over only? my girl wanted to go but we already went to monster lol. i bet it was good.

yeah, i'd have to agree with you on the people that attend. it's weird how people will shed out 60+ bucks for a ticket and still try to get into fights. it's not the same vibe that i used to get during my first real year of raving (2000.)
my first rave was december in 1999 up in the bay area..man the people there know how to party/rave. and raves in so cal used to go til like 5am at EVERY party. oh well LOL...
Old 11-04-2008, 07:56 PM
General_Malice

Originally Posted by ipodhustle
was it 21 & over only? my girl wanted to go but we already went to monster lol. i bet it was good.

yeah, i'd have to agree with you on the people that attend. it's weird how people will shed out 60+ bucks for a ticket and still try to get into fights. it's not the same vibe that i used to get during my first real year of raving (2000.)
my first rave was december in 1999 up in the bay area..man the people there know how to party/rave. and raves in so cal used to go til like 5am at EVERY party. oh well LOL...
raves back in 1996 goes til 8am next day...unless you go to a desert rave then you just leave whenever you want...that was also the days where they never had "presale" lol instead they had "checkpoints" to get directions to the party, set your odometer, drive and hope you dont miss the dirt road or the abandoned warehouse. they need to bring those desert parties back....even the warehouse break-ins.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:52 PM
pay

Originally Posted by ipodhustle

no it was all ages...

btw it wasnt thomas bangalter it was dj am dressed as him i didnt realize because i wasnt in the front didnt even notice him take off the costume but he did mix daft punk well.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:47 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FYi only idiots could even CONSIDER getting into a fight at a rave hahahaa... lets put it like this, i have been raving for like 3 going on 4 years now and have been to EVERY LARGE EVENT and COUNTLESS undergrounds and have only saw 2 fights... both fights i saw the guy totally deserved it. one guy tried to ****** pills from a dealer and another guy tried to pull a chicks shirt off.

but as for fighting at a rave? pathetically speaking, it just dont happen lolz
Old 11-08-2008, 11:53 PM
General_Malice

P.L.U.R. man! hahahahaha