Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Any socal teams?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Nastyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by m0nkie
Just the name Autobots sound cool... what is it? and what do you guys do?

We're a club that has been around since the early-mid 90's as someone else pointed out. Basically we rob from the rich and give to the car gods!

Sorry, couldn't help it. But seriously, we do the same things other members have already pointed out. Hang out, go to shows, events, bbq's, pic-nics and any other family events.

Most clubs are an extension of your family, just like we are of one another. In times of need, we help each other out. We help each other with car and non-car related issues. And lastly, we create our own network (again, pointed out earlier by someone else).

Originally Posted by jubes
Oh okay, that's awesome, hope I didn't offend you or anything... atleast you guys are true enthusiasts...I remember rolling around the San Gabriel Area & OC seeing ALOT of Autobot members where ever I went... maybe because I barely go out that way is the reason I don't see them anymore LOL... but I remember in the 90's there were soooooooooooooooooo many car clubs/crews representing at Import Showoff & Battle of the Imports to HIN & Formula D... that and the fights and stare downs LOL.. (don't miss that part LOL)

From '91 4 door civics, '93 hatchbacks, 95 GSR's to our Z's, WRX's and Evo's... geez.. I'm getting up there in age..
No worries bro. No offense taken.

But yeah, that's what basically happened to many members... life. We all got up there in age, hence the different car platforms. Yet the youngin's still roll on the new Civics, Scions and other less expensive platforms.

Originally Posted by Vertex350
I've had the privelage of kickin it with the Autobots. I have to say they're all hella cool and always steppin their car game up. From kits, to systems, to paint, they're always taking it to another level. That's why they've been around for so long while many other crews fade away from the scene.
LoL... thanks Mel. You've always had ways with words. Guess I'm gonna buy you a beer tomorrow at SEMA!