Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SoCal Audio List

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 03:00 PM
gennytoch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SoCal Audio List

Hi All,

Maybe this has been posted somewhere around. If so, I apologize and please if someone can be kind enough to point me to the right direction.

Anyway, I was doing some research around the forum and on Google to find a store around SoCal that will not upsell and will do good work with a reasonable price. I'm looking into replacing my very stock audio with a GPS/DVD unit.

I'm not looking to do anything fancy, I don't even mind purchasing an older unit as long as someone with good hands can help me install it and that it works fine. I'd like to put the monitor in the empty compartment that everyone is familiar with but I'm afraid I don't have the skills or the time to do it myself.

So friends, if you know any audio shops that have good working people and charges reasonably in So Cal, please share the wealth. I'll very much appreciate it.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:38 AM
adamtaylorpcb

post in the regional forum
Old 11-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Rommy

*points to himself* I do installs and I'm cheaper than a shop.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:51 AM
RRMikey

Rommy, if you do this and need a hand, I'll help you out. I installed my own stereo including sub and amp in the trunk. If I'm free I'm always willing to lend a helping hand.

gennytoch, you want to replace the stock stereo with a double din unit right? in the same location? Something like a Pioneer Avic d3 or similar? Just want some idea of what you want.

As for stereo shops, I used to have them do my installs on my own car, until they started to break things, I just did everything myself. Labor is expensive... and if I can do it myself, I would much rather do it myself.