Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.
View Poll Results: Whats Ur Flavor?
3g (got it)
53.57%
3g (want it)
21.43%
hate it
10.71%
love it
10.71%
umm... cant seem to let my Blackberry go
3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

So how you like the new 3g iPhones (Loopt user add)-

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 09:37 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default So how you like the new 3g iPhones (Loopt user add)-

man, picked up my iPhone yesterday (white 16g)... adding a few of the new apps... anyone else out there got the new 3g?... I had the first iPhone before, to make a long story short I hated AT&T but now im back. This 3g has a completely different feel compared to the last one even tho the technology is completely similar (if not a million percent the same) for some reason just feels more crisp.

anyone bump into any issues? freezing? bugs? any other sick free/paid apps that are a must have?

make sure to add the Loopt app... kinna sick. (this is a FREE app)
well if anyone else out there got the app, get me loopt in

dont know if this app is for ALL the iPhones or just the 3g's but im sure it will work on the last model (at least it should) ...

Last edited by M6SXTZ; 12-06-2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:44 AM
styles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm actually thinking about getting the 3g as well. My plan is about to end in couple days.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:50 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by styles
I'm actually thinking about getting the 3g as well. My plan is about to end in couple days.
man, the fone is sick... love it no doubt. got my girl another white one for early christmas present (she aint gettin **** else hahaha) but yea, we both like the fone's very much, i was drunk and up like 3 hours (till like 6 am) playin some app that i installed last night hahahaa... new toy, what else am i supposed to do

but the white one is really clean and the black is super sleek, personally im more of a flashy kinna guy so i went with the white, only downside to that is that the white is NOT the mooch edition! it ONLY comes in the 16g so i had to pony up the extra $100 per fone just for a ****** white iPhone to end up tossing a BLACK CASE ON IT IN THE END honestly i kinna feel like a idiot
Old 12-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Concave
Banned

i like mine too. it takes a good beating as well. i dropped it on tile floors and stuff. no broken screen or anything. however, my friends 3g cracked when he picked his up...
Old 12-06-2008, 10:53 AM
FastZ33

chrisss congrats dude

but i still cant decide wheather to get the iphone or the new blackberry
Old 12-06-2008, 11:17 AM
iArak

Default NO BLACKBERRY

DO NOT GET THE BLACKBERRY....i have three friends who have it and HATE IT...the most user friendly phone out there right now is the iphone...and its got EVERYTHING u can possible want.

I was third in line at glendale for the release lol...so major apple fan here...Got the black and yea its true its sleek. Make sure u keep ur cover on it and take care of that **** my sis in laws screen cracked. theres this one clear protective sheet u get for 20 bucks BUY IT AND USE IT no scratches on ur screen

the 3g is not as durable as the 2g...as far as firmware and apps u can get the same exact things

ill post up later on Apps.... there is literally one a day everyday hahaha
Old 12-06-2008, 11:49 AM
2k6-z33

^I cant send picture messages with the iPhone.

Other then that its a great phone.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:17 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by iArak
DO NOT GET THE BLACKBERRY....i have three friends who have it and HATE IT...the most user friendly phone out there right now is the iphone...and its got EVERYTHING u can possible want.

I was third in line at glendale for the release lol...so major apple fan here...Got the black and yea its true its sleek. Make sure u keep ur cover on it and take care of that **** my sis in laws screen cracked. theres this one clear protective sheet u get for 20 bucks BUY IT AND USE IT no scratches on ur screen

the 3g is not as durable as the 2g...as far as firmware and apps u can get the same exact things

ill post up later on Apps.... there is literally one a day everyday hahaha

yea bro, the new blackberrys are not what they are made out to be i was told. my step brothers dad got one and hates it. he is actually in the ppocess of returning it today after i let mim play with my iPhone now he is sold on the 3g lolz... he USTA be a diehard blackberry far (had em since they came out!) so for him to go the way of the i thats a BiG deal. so looks like i just helped mac make a to their holiday sale count

but yea bro, im die hard apple fan as well... iTouch-Mac Air- iMac (soon)

Originally Posted by FastZ33
chrisss congrats dude

but i still cant decide wheather to get the iphone or the new blackberry
thankx brotha! dont get the crack berry dude... you will be kickin urself in the *** all year long... get the iPhone man.... dude... NOW I HAVE A ****** LIGHT SABER! cant beat that bro (i know )

Originally Posted by Concave
i like mine too. it takes a good beating as well. i dropped it on tile floors and stuff. no broken screen or anything. however, my friends 3g cracked when he picked his up...
ouch... ur friend is fuggin strong haha... umm about that... I talked to the guys at the apple store... IF you so happen to drop ur fone and it cracks or takes a dump, as we all know apple will not cover that, even if you get the apple care plan ($65, i passed on dat ****) BUT IF you drop ur phone and something goes wrong, bring it BACK to the apple store and they will give you a brand new one for $150 when you exchange your old one! Now thats customer service at its finest!

Originally Posted by 2k6-z33
^I cant send picture messages with the iPhone.

Other then that its a great phone.
dude i just noticed that last night! that is the gayest part of the phone i think. im sure there will be or already IS a app to DL for it tho.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Boba

What you up to lately Chris? Going Apple crazy with all the Apple threads you made
Old 12-06-2008, 12:27 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by Boba
What you up to lately Chris? Going Apple crazy with all the Apple threads you made
haha... man... just gettin apple'd out the game lately i guess... yo, just tx'd u the new number... i hit up Tony last night... i was drinking with 8 girls last night ALL good lookin (well, 1 was soso i guess) but yea man... im getting them to go drinking again next saturday.... LETS GO BEER STATION AGAIN!
Old 12-06-2008, 12:28 PM
A.H

Love mine but I really wish it had copy and paste. And it still has some bugs. For instance I can't go on a thread on my phone with lots of pics or it'll just go off safari and i have to start it up again. And posting replies to threads on safari goes extremly slow and lags. I need my forums on the go and the iphone still needs to get those bugs out to make me 100% happy
Old 12-06-2008, 12:31 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by A.H
Love mine but I really wish it had copy and paste. And it still has some bugs. For instance I can't go on a thread on my phone with lots of pics or it'll just go off safari and i have to start it up again. And posting replies to threads on safari goes extremly slow and lags. I need my forums on the go and the iphone still needs to get those bugs out to make me 100% happy
yea i agree with that also... did you update ur firmware already to the 2.2? i didnt do mine yet
Old 12-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Boba

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
haha... man... just gettin apple'd out the game lately i guess... yo, just tx'd u the new number... i hit up Tony last night... i was drinking with 8 girls last night ALL good lookin (well, 1 was soso i guess) but yea man... im getting them to go drinking again next saturday.... LETS GO BEER STATION AGAIN!
Sure man, just hit me up. Nelson and I are thinking of going on a canyon cruise on Azusa/Glendora and want a few others to go, maybe we'll set somethin up. Maybe Beer Station afterwards haha.

I'd say lets try the Sushi place Tony recommended. I wanna try some Japanese kirin or something...
Old 12-06-2008, 12:36 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Sure man, just hit me up. Nelson and I are thinking of going on a canyon cruise on Azusa/Glendora and want a few others to go, maybe we'll set somethin up. Maybe Beer Station afterwards haha.

I'd say lets try the Sushi place Tony recommended. I wanna try some Japanese kirin or something...
im down for that... all i know is that these girls wanna drink so i say lets get em drunk, they bring their own money too so that is the best any man can ask for! lolz... i was tellin em all about beer station and they are all down this friday so maybe we can go sushi then beer station?
Old 12-06-2008, 12:37 PM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

A friend was over and I asked her about her iPhone since I was thinking of getting one. She said she loves it except for texting. You can't turn the phone sideways to get a larger keyboard. She says it's fine, but she's hoping someone adds that feature in a future phone or app.

Not sure I'll get one. I think the touchscreen texting would be a problem. I had a touchscreen home theater remote and it was cool for a while, but I decided I'd rather have the tactile feedback of regular buttons.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Boba

im down for that... all i know is that these girls wanna drink so i say lets get em drunk, they bring their own money too so that is the best any man can ask for! lolz... i was tellin em all about beer station and they are all down this friday so maybe we can go sushi then beer station?
Fri sounds great too, after work haha
Something to do to relieve the stress I have after finals.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:43 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Originally Posted by DVFlyer
A friend was over and I asked her about her iPhone since I was thinking of getting one. She said she loves it except for texting. You can't turn the phone sideways to get a larger keyboard. She says it's fine, but she's hoping someone adds that feature in a future phone or app.

Not sure I'll get one. I think the touchscreen texting would be a problem. I had a touchscreen home theater remote and it was cool for a while, but I decided I'd rather have the tactile feedback of regular buttons.
girls that have nails usually dont dig the iPhones (for obvious reasons) ppl that are used to Sidekicks (large key pad) have some issues adjusting... but personally, i have had the phone less then 24 hours and i am already flyin on the touch screen. maybe its just me. hmm... its prolly cause im perfect
Old 12-06-2008, 12:44 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Fri sounds great too, after work haha
Something to do to relieve the stress I have after finals.
kk cool... i will be setting everything up with all the girls throughout the week... i will shoot you all a txt on thursday to remind you guys whats up. boba you gonna watch the fight today or what...
Old 12-06-2008, 12:51 PM
Boba

kk cool... i will be setting everything up with all the girls throughout the week... i will shoot you all a txt on thursday to remind you guys whats up. boba you gonna watch the fight today or what...
No tengo cable en mi casa....
Old 12-06-2008, 01:05 PM
A.H

yea i agree with that also... did you update ur firmware already to the 2.2? i didnt do mine yet
I did do the update adn it did help a lot actaully, just not 100%

Quick Reply: So how you like the new 3g iPhones (Loopt user add)-