Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

|| d e r a i l //

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009 | 11:53 AM
RRMikey

WTF??? are you serious?? forget her... she's going to cost you $$$ up the ***. what kinda fukking request is that from a girl?? sounds like a digger... better watch your wallet. seriously, i know you're still young, i've been there before... nothing but trouble and cost you money. trust me, you can't keep that shiet up every weekend even if you had money.

what's wrong with a dinner, movies, stuff?? seriously, chicks these days just looking for you to spend money. because they probably broke and shiet without a job. bff, seriously, watch yourself man.

"She's also the type that prefer dressing up, go to somewhere fun n unique than the typical movie nights out..."

^ this shiet sounds like you gonna get pwnd... and i know that ain't your style. lol
Old 07-17-2009 | 11:54 AM
RRMikey

oh and if you're looking for like a dress up place with a theme... i remember back in the days "the dirby" is like that... swing dancing stuffs... pretty chill.
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:12 PM
General_Malice

take her to burning man and bring tons of doses of acid lol jk

never been to a masquerade ball here...i've been to 1 in mardi gras but we didnt stay there too long. i've heard of the derby for swing dancing tho. There's another jazz club over in fullerton called "Steamers", you guys can dress up all swing heil style. But I used to go in there have coffee and listen to jazz/swing btw they do serve alcohol.
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:13 PM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Just a thought...its not your responsibility to be the only one doing the "impressing". Remember...you're a catch too, and you are deciding whether you like her as well. Take her to do something "YOU" enjoy too...if its going to be a long term thing, she better like what you like or it ain't gonna work!
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:20 PM
RRMikey

^ hey scott if that's the case, m0nkie is going to bring her over to my house and sit in the garage watching us work on cars for like the whole afternoon/evening. hahahaa.

this chick just sounds real uppity.. high maintenance... "fun and unique" hahaha... wtf.
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:24 PM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

LOL!! Better to find out now vs. later if she has a problem with it right?!?
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:25 PM
Boba

Damm you're the price m0nkie, not her.
She has to qualify herself for you, not the other way around....
Soooo.... Fuqq what she said about dressing up unless you can fuqq close on her that same night, or else all that money at the expensive restaurant will be wasted =/
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:32 PM
RRMikey

Originally Posted by Scott@fontananissan
LOL!! Better to find out now vs. later if she has a problem with it right?!?
yes sir... i agree with you 100%. jus that the finding out part sucks.

Originally Posted by Boba
Damm you're the price m0nkie, not her.
She has to qualify herself for you, not the other way around....
Soooo.... Fuqq what she said about dressing up unless you can fuqq close on her that same night, or else all that money at the expensive restaurant will be wasted =/
hey playa... i know if you pay some good money for a date, you expect something in return right away huh? hahaha. i just don't see how she can make requests already on the first date to have something that baller. and like you said boba, without the promise that m0nkie get's to get in her pants. hahahaha.
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:32 PM
Boba

oo hey wussup everyone. long time no see =P
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:39 PM
Boba

Originally Posted by RRMikey
yes sir... i agree with you 100%. jus that the finding out part sucks.

hey playa... i know if you pay some good money for a date, you expect something in return right away huh? hahaha. i just don't see how she can make requests already on the first date to have something that baller. and like you said boba, without the promise that m0nkie get's to get in her pants. hahahaha.
yepppers.... using money to impress chicks is a big nono..... the one that's going to be ******* the girl is going to be some random as$hole she meets on the streets that turns her on just by casual flirty talks that hints a sexual connotation while she uses the moneyman for her materialistic desires and status.

btw mannn im gonna be camping before sunrise in my backyard for the next 3 days to make some gay observations on jupiter, saturn, and the moon.... Just for missing out on a field trip... Also.. its so dam hard to pick between blackberry or iphone! urrghh

Last edited by Boba; 07-17-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:44 PM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

I met my girl at an evo meet...our first date was at my place...i cooked her dinner and rented a horror flick cuz that's what she likes. I can say it went well a year and a half later!!!
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:46 PM
Boba

I met my girl at an evo meet...our first date was at my place...i cooked her dinner and rented a horror flick cuz that's what she likes. I can say it went well a year and a half later!!!
Ehhhh.... It was probably just love at first sight and that magnetic attraction.
HAHAHAHA
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:50 PM
General_Malice

damn...boba shows up all of a sudden....coming out like dr. phil hahahaha but its true tho...listen to scott, mikey and boba...

maybe waz will come back talkin like Oprah lol

m0nkie, lets see pics
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:55 PM
RRMikey

lol... i took my girl out the first time to Fry's Electronics... hahaha... and that was 4 years ago... good thing she likes Fry's. hahaha.

nel... laex is being a f@g... he's going to some homie's "dinner party" this weekend for bday. i never heard anyone calling it a dinner party when it's a homie. hahahaha. but we still going to go shoot some better pics or what? you free today? going to be putting stuff on today. i swear... too tired yesterday and the day before. actually i just got lazy. har har har.

boba, you should camp out with a girl... that shiet is much more fun... you got a girl yet? just show her your rubber suit... she be all over you in a second. hahaha.
Boba

Originally Posted by General_Malice
damn...boba shows up all of a sudden....coming out like dr. phil hahahaha but its true tho...listen to scott, mikey and boba...

maybe waz will come back talkin like Oprah lol

m0nkie, lets see pics
just looking out for a homie. would rather see him put some mods on his car than to spend $$ and not get a taste of that vajayjay
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Ehhhh.... It was probably just love at first sight and that magnetic attraction.
HAHAHAHA
LOL!!! have you seen what I look like...trust me...i didn't score her on my looks!!!
Old 07-17-2009 | 01:03 PM
Boba

HAhahahaha honsetly one of u has to explain to me about the rubber suit thing... i have no idea wtf it is LOL. But nahh i dont want a gf atm... Im a sag.. I need freedom or I'll suffocate. It's better to just swing around for now and see what fun life has to offer I guess.........

LOL!!! have you seen what I look like...trust me...i didn't score her on my looks!!!
Hahah that means you're in for the long haul! =]

Btw im on iphone, it's tough typing
Old 07-17-2009 | 01:04 PM
General_Malice

just looking out for a homie. would rather see him put some mods on his car than to spend $$ and not get a taste of that vajayjay
I know homeboy...I aint mad at ya pimpin haha

ya you should ask that freaky white girl in class that you were talkin about to camp out with you
Old 07-17-2009 | 01:12 PM
Boba

Originally Posted by General_Malice
I know homeboy...I aint mad at ya pimpin haha

ya you should ask that freaky white girl in class that you were talkin about to camp out with you
HMmmmmmmmm. why is waz Oprah? HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHA! I think I know now

haha yah i just realized myself that i come in at the randomest time, dominate the thread with like gazillion posts, then disappear for a month. =___=". And no if she camped out with me, I'd forget about the assignment again and realize that I'm a stupid f*ck when the sun starts rising. tsktsktsk. My neighbor probably thinks im a werido for doing some calculations in the sky at 5 in the morning (if he wakes up to see me)

Last edited by Boba; 07-17-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 07-17-2009 | 01:43 PM
RRMikey

boba, you don't dominate dood, we all know that. hahaha. you just get pwnd... hahaha jk

yeah scott and his girl are totally cool peeps... i wish i can join you for that track day coming up bro... i would totally ask you for a ride in the subi and just tear it up but seriously, with furloughs here at work (lack of $$$) and my car not being ready, i just have to wait until later in the year. plus, i need to get a bigger power steering cooler, an oil cooler, and install my nismo thermostat. if i do run on the track. i think someone told me the HR's have a problem with heat issues.