Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

|| d e r a i l //

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009 | 12:25 PM
RRMikey

hahahaha... bish... but, that's a good way of looking at it though.
Old 03-18-2009 | 12:27 PM
RRMikey

you ****... you ain't that much older than that guy i bet. shoot, this is how old i am... if i typed like that, it would actually take more time because i have to think about shortening words before i type and it would just take forever. thus, working again the cause. hahaha. sucks when you get old, brain don't work as fast, or maybe that just from years of... well, you know.
Old 03-18-2009 | 12:35 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by RRMikey
you ****... you ain't that much older than that guy i bet. shoot, this is how old i am... if i typed like that, it would actually take more time because i have to think about shortening words before i type and it would just take forever. thus, working again the cause. hahaha. sucks when you get old, brain don't work as fast, or maybe that just from years of... well, you know.
dats cuz yo aint l33t f0o... I pwn u on dis shiz
Old 03-18-2009 | 12:42 PM
AFKGuy

Sorry guys but i won't be able to make them decals coz i'm quitting work!

I'm giving my 2weeks notice in a few mins... maybe i should just write this down on a sticky note and put it on the office fridge...
Old 03-18-2009 | 12:46 PM
aloh

quittin?? what happened?
Old 03-18-2009 | 12:47 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by AFKGuy

I'm giving my 2weeks notice in a few mins... maybe i should just write this down on a sticky note and put it on the office fridge...
can't make it before you quit? I usually abuse all my powers in the office before leaving
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:10 PM
AFKGuy

^It's gonna be tough but still possible. I know once i gave out my 2 weeks notice i will be monitored 24/7...

I have loads of projects to finish up still... My supervisor got suspended for a month and i'm leading the department by myself with no help and to top that off a nice 10% paycut...

All good tho, i got something lined-up for me before making this decision.
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:12 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

wtf you talking about? i have tix for sat and sun for thr races. bachelor party on saturday night. another homie bites the dust... lol.
i tell you guys.... more excuses then a n!ggah goin ta jail...

[QUOTE=RRMikey;7090510][QUOTE=m0nkie;7090425]
Heat - Armin Van Buuren - April 6th

This is going to be a good show... enjoy. i'm not into the rave scene too much anymore. done way too much in college and i just simply get too tired from those things. lol. don't forget, i'm ****** old man!
gtfo bro... stop using age as a cop out... its the stamina you lacking

Originally Posted by m0nkie
If I can find an 80 year old at Together as One rolling.. you are not too old... Plus I saw many many old asian dudes inside raves pedophiling...
hey hey hey... nelsons not THAT old

Originally Posted by aloh
FACK

My bride seat purchase got derailed by some other ******* who offered more money to the seller. That is some weak stuff. Theres no honor among sellers anymore...
BUT... there IS honer amongst thieves ( nudge nudge) i think its time we drag this short ****** to the dark side.... opinions anyone?

nice... get m0nkie to do your dirty work. lol.

m0nkie, i need one seat also... haha... i know the evo 8 and 9 seat were really good. the x looks more comfortable though, but probably don't hold you in place as well.

mmmm... meth... wut??
dont get the evo seats... m0nkie sat in my seats last night and said that they really hold you in one spot, meaning that the evo seats prolly would not be the best to track in... SPARCO ftmfW

Yes... methenol injection... I'm still learning about it and seeing how everything is. Not gonna touch that or the turbo till I get a decent understanding. First turbo'd car... I'm like the biggest noob in the boost section..
sigh... go read up on TURBO... how it works lolz

you need to let us all come in one day and we can get all the **** done asap before your 2 weeks! let us know if this is possible... DERAIL ur job!

can't make it before you quit? I usually abuse all my powers in the office before leaving
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:14 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

^It's gonna be tough but still possible. I know once i gave out my 2 weeks notice i will be monitored 24/7...

I have loads of projects to finish up still... My supervisor got suspended for a month and i'm leading the department by myself with no help and to top that off a nice 10% paycut...

All good tho, i got something lined-up for me before making this decision.
there it is.... lets get all the decals made sometime BEFORE you make the call on the 2 weeks! im free anytime to swing by so we can start! just let me know!
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:16 PM
RRMikey

pretty usless shiz if you ask me. so l33t or not... doesn't really matter. hahaha.
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:20 PM
RRMikey

why the heck you quitting afk?? you know how hard it is to find a job out there these days? just ask m6... hahaha.

nah... not much of a raver. it was fun back in the day though. just not feeling the vibe. plus, m0nkie likes to touch guys in their peepee... so that's not cool.

yeah... when you get old... you get sleepy around 10 pm.
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:23 PM
m0nkie

pretty usless shiz if you ask me. so l33t or not... doesn't really matter. hahaha.
useless??? It's all for shirt talking after a good game of CS or Dota..

"WTF *****! pwn yo mothafaka! dis b da l33333t hax00r j0o boi!"

gotta type all that **** before game ends! time is precious
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:24 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

big bear... long drive... plus i go there almost every weekend for boarding. and trust me... with a little breeze, the water gets choppy. something local is probably more reasonable.
agree.... hey tony we should go local... you go all the way up to big bear and thats hit or miss... like 5 years ago i went during summer and caught over 14 LARGE trout (all over 10 inches) but that was summer... im ready to go hit up some spots NOW... just let me when you wanna go... i say we go do some shore (ocean) out of new port on the jetts or maybe HB off the shore... you wil need some light tackle so i need to see what you have... we can also go do some Pier fishing (where i catch all my sharks!) that is a secret location and i target sharks there so we catch ALOT... but here is the thing... fishing off the shore... hours are 5-7 AM ONLY or you wont catch in the morning and fishing off the shore at night is only good up to 5-7 PM other then that you wont catch much... the pier we can fish from 5-10pm and catch a good amount and even come home with some nice size perch to fry up!

hahaha but ur lucky you can still read it hahhahaa
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:27 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

so tony, just let me know when you wanna go... you now know the times so you can choose what you wanna do... i PREFER ocean over lake cause the lake is really hit or miss but the ocean is a good 80% chance of catching ALL THE TIME... if you guys wanna do lake i am good there too but i dont know any local lakes, i normally go to Lake Isabella (kern county) HUGE catfish... i heard that the lake by my house has some HUGE cats also at night... i gotta hit up 4DC and see whats good if you guys are interested
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:29 PM
m0nkie

why the heck you quitting afk?? you know how hard it is to find a job out there these days? just ask m6... hahaha.

nah... not much of a raver. it was fun back in the day though. just not feeling the vibe. plus, m0nkie likes to touch guys in their peepee... so that's not cool.

1) don't get so defensive when the word rave comes up you don't have to make up **** about me just to cover your homosexual behaviors during a rave! It's ok! we understand! I'll just keep a distant from you and you can work your things at raves... while we do our things...

and

2) You don't have to worry about anyone touching the penor at the rave. give u couple whales and it'll turn your tiny outie to a innie
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:34 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
so tony, just let me know when you wanna go... you now know the times so you can choose what you wanna do... i PREFER ocean over lake cause the lake is really hit or miss but the ocean is a good 80% chance of catching ALL THE TIME... if you guys wanna do lake i am good there too but i dont know any local lakes, i normally go to Lake Isabella (kern county) HUGE catfish... i heard that the lake by my house has some HUGE cats also at night... i gotta hit up 4DC and see whats good if you guys are interested
For morning, I can go on Sundays only... Nights, anytime during the weekend! So I'm down for it whenever!

Can you give me an idea of all the stuff I need to buy first? Types of rod, stuff like that... beginner rods! nothing too expensive.. I know I can go to Walmart to get a fishing license... but ocean fishing doesn't require license right???
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:36 PM
RRMikey

well, i just have one rig and it's for deep sea tuna. i don't have light tackle for shore fishing or freshwater fishing. but exactly what you said m6... the timing has to be right to catch stuff of the shore. it's very limited.
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:37 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

hahaha bro... im not REALLY looking as hard as i can be... i have OTHER means of resources hahaha

1) don't get so defensive when the word rave comes up you don't have to make up **** about me just to cover your homosexual behaviors during a rave! It's ok! we understand! I'll just keep a distant from you and you can work your things at raves... while we do our things...

and

2) You don't have to worry about anyone touching the penor at the rave. give u couple whales and it'll turn your tiny outie to a innie
this is crazy stuff... e dont really effect me negatively... no innie on me
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:39 PM
RRMikey

^ i think m0nkie is speaking from personal experience. remember?? he was having problems with trannies... hahaha.

hahah yeah and i know you not looking that hard... it's more like something you say but don't really do. lol.
Old 03-18-2009 | 01:56 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

hahah i know man, i have tickets to worry about also so i need to just be playing xbox and not driving