Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

|| d e r a i l //

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009 | 12:09 AM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by RRMikey
probably not till then end of the week. tomorrow and wednesday i will be busy with the taxes and stuff. wedsnesday night i will be too burned out to do anything. just gonna smoke on wednesday night to celebrate tax day! hahaha.

how about friday? or maybe even thursday night? i have to help move some stuff on thursday evening. but should be free around 8 or 9 pm. i am actually thinking about taking friday off.
well I'm not in any hurry... Friday sounds good! get it installed and Saturday gonna give the car a wax. San Diego trip got countless dead bugs on my car
Old 04-14-2009 | 07:56 AM
General_Malice

Originally Posted by Zenpato
That $hit is sick!!!!!!!! gonna have to dust my game off.
yup! thats what ive been doin since COD4 ist kaput! lol
Old 04-14-2009 | 09:24 AM
m0nkie

dammit I fail... lol

hey Mikey, I got it already! thnx tho!

I took off my front bumper... alot easier than the Z.. I just didn't have a 12mm socket.. bought one.. took the bumper off.. realized that I only need to take off like 2 bolts and 2 plastic pieces under the car to put on the fogs.... fail...
Old 04-14-2009 | 09:41 AM
RRMikey

Originally Posted by m0nkie
dammit I fail... lol

hey Mikey, I got it already! thnx tho!

I took off my front bumper... alot easier than the Z.. I just didn't have a 12mm socket.. bought one.. took the bumper off.. realized that I only need to take off like 2 bolts and 2 plastic pieces under the car to put on the fogs.... fail...
lol... nice... so everything is wired up and working? i want to see it. let's have a dinner gtg this week or something. i'll bring the car out this time. just no fukked up parking lots and huge speed bumps.

any suggestions?
Old 04-14-2009 | 09:46 AM
General_Malice

chicken and ribs off the 210 frwy lol
Old 04-14-2009 | 09:53 AM
RRMikey

chicken and ribs? i like ribs, but chicken usualy is too dry for me at restaurants. so i'll just go for the ribs. it's been a while since i had some decent ribs.

nel, where is this place at?
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:06 AM
m0nkie

chicken and ribs? i like ribs, but chicken usualy is too dry for me at restaurants. so i'll just go for the ribs. it's been a while since i had some decent ribs.

yummm chicken!!! I'm the blackest person alive regarding chicken! You can find me proudly lining up in KFC on Colima. I'm usually the only non black person there

I might not be free Saturday.. gotta take a client to LA and do some paper works.. Sat noon or Sunday should be good

Last edited by m0nkie; 04-14-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:10 AM
m0nkie

lol... nice... so everything is wired up and working? i want to see it. let's have a dinner gtg this week or something. i'll bring the car out this time. just no fukked up parking lots and huge speed bumps.

any suggestions?
I'll take some pictures when it gets darker outside... I was looking at the demon eyes for the headlights... 500$... dang.. cool mod but not gonna spend 500$ for lighting
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:11 AM
Zenpato

yummm chicken!!! I'm the blackest person alive regarding chicken! You can find me proudly lining up in KFC on Colima. I'm usually the only non black person there
It's ok they should understand your presence by the RED in your eyes.

Leaving for M1 .yay.
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:18 AM
RRMikey

I'll take some pictures when it gets darker outside... I was looking at the demon eyes for the headlights... 500$... dang.. cool mod but not gonna spend 500$ for lighting
hell no... don't do it. demon eyes looks kinda rice if you ask me. plus, you going for a show car look or what? *** that... spend that $500 on performance, or at least fix the grind in your transmission or something... damn. buy an exhaust... a used one in good condition.

also, i just figured out that i left $4600 for the man on the table. i couldn't claim my pops as a dependent so no head of household filing either... so i gave "the man" an extra $4600... that could have been some volk gt-s in gold and other crazy shiet for the bike. damn!!!!!!!!

fukk "the man", i work for him too! it's like getting double jacked.
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:19 AM
RRMikey

oh as for the chicken and ribs thing, i was thinking more like thursday night or something. weekends usually suck for me. got more shiet to do on weekends than weekdays. hahahaa.
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:22 AM
m0nkie

hell no... don't do it. demon eyes looks kinda rice if you ask me. plus, you going for a show car look or what? *** that... spend that $500 on performance, or at least fix the grind in your transmission or something... damn. buy an exhaust... a used one in good condition.

also, i just figured out that i left $4600 for the man on the table. i couldn't claim my pops as a dependent so no head of household filing either... so i gave "the man" an extra $4600... that could have been some volk gt-s in gold and other crazy shiet for the bike. damn!!!!!!!!

I don't file taxes still! RESIST THE POWER!!! FIGHT THE WHITE MEN!!!

lol I'm not about to spend 500$ on lights... and I've been trying to find some used exhaust and intakes n stuff... no luck nothing used out for the Evo X
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:23 AM
m0nkie

It's ok they should understand your presence by the RED in your eyes.

Leaving for M1 .yay.
Red is my favorite color! gotta get as red as possible

n the only store that "knows me" by my red eye is Yoshinoya... lol.. at 3am, going to Yoshi for a extra large combo bowl! the guy offered me water lol.. he was like "Here's some water, you need it"

oh as for the chicken and ribs thing, i was thinking more like thursday night or something. weekends usually suck for me. got more shiet to do on weekends than weekdays. hahahaa.
Thursday is school day.. no good for me.. that's the only day of the week I can't get out at night.. get off at 9 like last time..
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:29 AM
General_Malice

Citrus exit off the 210 west (right by the 57 frwy)
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:29 AM
RRMikey

oh shiet ok, my bad... then how about friday or saturday night then? i have to see which night is good for me first though. but friday should be good.

so anyone in for friday night chicken and ribs? nel, we're gonna need some directions. so friday ok with you guys?
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:30 AM
Zenpato

+1 on performance mods.

AMS Manual Boost controller= +34.9 HP -3.4tq = $59.99
AMS Performance Intake = +11.5 HP +23.6 tq = $285.00
$344.99 = +46.4 HP +20.2TQ

Seriously WTF so easy to make power with these cars.
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:32 AM
RRMikey

I don't file taxes still! RESIST THE POWER!!! FIGHT THE WHITE MEN!!!

lol I'm not about to spend 500$ on lights... and I've been trying to find some used exhaust and intakes n stuff... no luck nothing used out for the Evo X
don't you work for "the man" also? how do you get away without filing taxes?

how about a custom exhaust? just buy the universal muffler section from hks, greddy, or whatever. have a shop make custom 3" piping for you? i know ppl that did it before with the greddy single on their evo 8. it was sick man. i loved the car. and for intake, he just swapped to the k&n stock replacement. it ran really nice from what i remembered. it was a long time ago, at least a few years. his car rocked.
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:34 AM
RRMikey

+1 on performance mods.

AMS Manual Boost controller= +34.9 HP -3.4tq = $59.99
AMS Performance Intake = +11.5 HP +23.6 tq = $285.00
$344.99 = +46.4 HP +20.2TQ

Seriously WTF so easy to make power with these cars.
yup... evo's and sti's are ridiculous when it comes to easy mods that will give you decent power and tq increases. kinda wish i looked harder and waited for a little long to find a nice evo 9.
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:36 AM
General_Malice

here is a link to google map

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...8&z=17&iwloc=A
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:40 AM
RRMikey

Originally Posted by General_Malice
there you go... thanks nel...

Friday night... Country Chicken & Ribs. Who's down??