Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Check out my new mistress, she's german her name is M...:)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 09:19 PM
daytona350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Good for you Anthony and congrats on getting your school done. The car is sick a def upgrade from the Zed. I sold my Z and the buyer shipped it to Lebanon. I'm shopping for a new car now which will be a C6 Vette but I'm shooting for ther orange color which is hard to find...............I'm a sucker for orange.
Hi Ed!

Thanks for the compliments Glad you got your car sold. Did you sell it with the turbo? If your gonna get a C6, you better go big or go home! Z06 at the least Zr1 if...well...if you got the monies! (or you can always go euro like i did)

Orange z06 for sure would be my choice!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:40 AM
A.H

Anthony's got that cash money

You planning on some nice wheels in the near future? DPE/HRE/360 Forged

What mods you going to do first??? I coudl possibly be more excited than you
Old 04-09-2009, 08:36 AM
fatboy.yoshi

very nice upgrade
Old 04-09-2009, 04:31 PM
daytona350z

Originally Posted by A.H
Anthony's got that cash money

You planning on some nice wheels in the near future? DPE/HRE/360 Forged

What mods you going to do first??? I coudl possibly be more excited than you
haha, it certainly sounds like you are! i remember telling me that you will have one in addition to your z when you first got your fenders rolled from me.

anywho, wheels are in, adding some JDM-ness to the german. offsets arent aggressive as i like(most aggressive ordered), but we'll see how they turn out. gotta figure out a way to mild drop the car since it has that electronic dampening system bs. ah well
Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 PM
blackz123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmm baught something to keep up with that benz ur dad has ehh ahah just messing nice upgrade anthony
Old 04-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by daytona350z
Hi Ed!

Thanks for the compliments Glad you got your car sold. Did you sell it with the turbo? If your gonna get a C6, you better go big or go home! Z06 at the least Zr1 if...well...if you got the monies! (or you can always go euro like i did)

Orange z06 for sure would be my choice!
That picture made my desktop wallpaper but anyhow the ZR1 is kinda outta my reach for now. I just picked up a flawless machine silver c6 just today. Hey we should meet up for Cars and Coffee sometime in Irvine. I want to take the vette out there and check out the other vettes that show up.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:20 AM
daytona350z

Originally Posted by Ed 718
That picture made my desktop wallpaper but anyhow the ZR1 is kinda outta my reach for now. I just picked up a flawless machine silver c6 just today. Hey we should meet up for Cars and Coffee sometime in Irvine. I want to take the vette out there and check out the other vettes that show up.
nice!

id love to come out on saturday's, but the whole morning consists of fender rolling from 7am-12pm.

maybe i can take a break sometime to meet up
congrats on your car!
Old 04-13-2009, 01:12 PM
A.H

haha, it certainly sounds like you are! i remember telling me that you will have one in addition to your z when you first got your fenders rolled from me.

anywho, wheels are in, adding some JDM-ness to the german. offsets arent aggressive as i like(most aggressive ordered), but we'll see how they turn out. gotta figure out a way to mild drop the car since it has that electronic dampening system bs. ah well
Yea bro, I want one so bad man it's not even funny I'd love to have one in addition to my Z cause I love my Z to death and since it's an auto it's a great DD, but I think when I'm ready to purchase in about 2 years I will have to sell the Z I'm going to try and keep it but we'll see.

Congrats on the wheels!!!! When will we have mounted pics??????

Modding is just ridiculous on those M3's....I can't believe people are paying the ridiculous prices some companies have(5K for a cat-back!!!). As for lowering, can't you just get springs and that won't mess with the EDC? H&R has a nice stance from what I remember and if you go with KW coils I know they have an EDC version that doens't throw any codes but your EDC will not function anymore I believe. Hard choices for sure.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:41 PM
fahrenheit350

Congrats Anthony on all the success ie grad, car and future home. I remember you lived in NB, did you have to go to LV to pick her up? transported to your local stealership?
Old 04-13-2009, 02:49 PM
daytona350z

Originally Posted by A.H
Congrats on the wheels!!!! When will we have mounted pics??????

Modding is just ridiculous on those M3's....I can't believe people are paying the ridiculous prices some companies have(5K for a cat-back!!!). As for lowering, can't you just get springs and that won't mess with the EDC? H&R has a nice stance from what I remember and if you go with KW coils I know they have an EDC version that doens't throw any codes but your EDC will not function anymore I believe. Hard choices for sure.
yeah, def. wanna keep edc function, so springs are my only option. Dinan springs=899+install-hahah

Originally Posted by fahrenheit350
Congrats Anthony on all the success ie grad, car and future home. I remember you lived in NB, did you have to go to LV to pick her up? transported to your local stealership?

Many thanks!!!

i flew to vegas and they picked my up from the airport (in a brand new X5, had 13 miles on it). car was prepped and ready for delivery. Dropped off my check and left to go on my way home, also taped up my front bumper to prevent stone damage
in and out of the dealer in about 1hour. flew and got to vegas at 9am, back on the road at 10:30am

Old 04-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

also taped up my front bumper to prevent stone damage
Haha that's what I'm talking about Anthony......

On another note what is Albert still doing posting on the forums...