Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Formula Drift Long Beach On Track Coverage

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Kal_El

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chebosto
the pontiac iniated late, so Conrad who cant see anything from the smoke, initated late as well. solstice barely hit the tire wall and was able to squeak on by, but corvettes a little pudgy and couldnt turn in on time and just went in.

steering rack/radiator, toe linkage, and of course aero kit were damaged... hopefully will be able to turn it around by friday.. but.. i duno..

but on a happier note.. CONGRATS TO MR.B, aka Brian aka City Tire Online for qualifying top 32 and going to the big show their first time out!!! (red Kallusive Z with white Gram Lights).. you might have remembered him with the top secret body kit, varis goodies, big endless puma on the side and gold Jlines a few years back....
I see... hopefully it is ready for Atlanta, that car is mean as hell! Are you going to ATL to help again? Don't know Mr. B, but I remember the car, congrats!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:19 PM
Zian

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
robbie nishida was ****** robbed. he owned tanner the 2nd time around. that was my days upset, i left after that battle and didnt care who won. FD judges ftL.... catering towards a crowd favorite.. how ghey
Completely agree. Nishida had a better angle and higher speed, and on the far side of the track kept the drift going MUCH longer than foust. And yes that vette with the supercharged 427 almost had me crying--the limp away was PAINFUL. Here is a vid a buddy of mine threw together when we got back after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uzRY7pFsdU
Old 04-15-2009, 08:45 PM
xknowonex

Thanks guys. All the pics are up now