Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Got Procharger? Got StillenSC? Technosquare wants YOU!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 05:48 AM
ChrisMCagle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Thanks for the info

Jack,

Thanks for the information in your post. I really don't know much about the differences between the SC's and TT's. I do know that the TT's are supposed to make more power, but they cost is almost double the price of the SC's. I was leaning toward the Procharger, but your post put me over the top. THAT is what I want. I'd love to check yours out sometime.

-Chrismcagle
Old 09-26-2003, 10:18 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

well.. technically you can use both the sc and tt.. but its probably not recommended, especially if you want your engine in one piece.. but it would look pretty cool.

basically the SC is driven on the drive belts, right? well. the TT is run off of the exhaust gases. so you have two independent systems... the SC can get the turbo to spool faster, and its been done b4 on porsches...

but jack is right... its all about your installer and proper tuning.. i mean. the no kit is fool proof . i'm sure if you give that ATI or a TT kit to a bad installer, there will be problems too... as with ANY aftermarket part..

i would like to get a ride in an ATI and see how that feels compared to the TT... when i drove my Z, it was on stock boost levels (i.e. not using boost controller) and it was nice... my tuner said using the boost controller to get the higher PSI..., it was 'exhiliarating'... we shall soon see...