Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Pacquiao vs. Cotto... what a great match up

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 12:08 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pacquiao vs. Cotto... what a great match up

I underestimated who Cotto was until i started watching HBO 24/7 and other documentaries and previews prior to the fight. The guy was a beast and i give him props for his courage, good sportsmanship and humbleness as he was defeated by Pacquiao..

Cotto is definitely a beast who gave his all, props to him..

Pacquiao is simply amazing, he was smaller but held his ground and was able to defeat a tough opponent

now Pacquiao vs. Mayweather, the bout of the century !! cant wait !!!
Old 11-16-2009, 12:52 PM
SDUrbn350Z

yeah the fight was great cotto has lots of heart and was very humble about the loss he knew he was beat yet he kept fighting...i felt bad cause if any of you heard during the fight his wife wanted to stop the fight already during the 10th round i think. i was after the fight everybody at the arena was chanting "we want mayweather!" im hoping for this match so pacquiao can break mayweathers undefeated record i hate that guy he talks so much trash. Pacquiao is the first and only boxer to win the lineal championship and the first boxer to win 7 world titles in 7 different weight divisions the man is a BEAST!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 01:36 PM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cotto should have touched gloves in the beginning.. that's what happens when you don't touch glove with the pacman!

on a serious notes.. Mayweather n Pacman both want 60% out of the fight.. not sure when they'll come to an agreement
Old 11-16-2009, 02:37 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Manny dominated but I have so much respect for Cotto extending those rounds. Both fighters fought with some class.

Definitely enjoyed that fight...can't wait for Pacman's next matchup. Aka "Filipino Holiday" at my friend's house...lol.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Amazing fight it was hard to see a fellow Puertorican lose BUT he lost to a amazing fighter. The Puertorican people have insane respect for Paq and his people as I do myself. It was clear both fighters like each other and respect each other as a fighter and a person. Paq is a very humble person and very proffesional that is what makes me a huge fan of him. It was hard to choose for me on this fight but I was forced to choose a fighter and went with my Puertorican brother. No love lost for Paq he is an amazing explosive powerfull fighter and in my eyes one of the best fighters I have EVER seen.........Congrats to Paq and his country.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Amazing fight it was hard to see a fellow Puertorican lose BUT he lost to a amazing fighter. The Puertorican people have insane respect for Paq and his people as I do myself. It was clear both fighters like each other and respect each other as a fighter and a person. Paq is a very humble person and very proffesional that is what makes me a huge fan of him. It was hard to choose for me on this fight but I was forced to choose a fighter and went with my Puertorican brother. No love lost for Paq he is an amazing explosive powerfull fighter and in my eyes one of the best fighters I have EVER seen.........Congrats to Paq and his country.
brotha your boy was one hell of a fighter and hella determined, cotto is just a fawking beast and a sick *** brawler... anyone who can defeat sugar shane mosely and is as humble as him has my respect.. i really gave props to him and his trainer hugging freddy roach at the end..

now after watching HBO's Pacquiao/Cotto's 24/7 when you going to hook us up with some of that gangsta *** BBQ on the grill yall have !!!!!