Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather ... the inevitable...

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Z Eddie
Yeah, it sucks they won't be fighting. I guess Money Maker's ***** aren't as big as his mouth.

he found every excuse to avoid the fight what an idiot

pacquiao even agreed to get tested after teh fight but floyd is LAME
Old 01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
SDUrbn350Z

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80

he found every excuse to avoid the fight what an idiot

pacquiao even agreed to get tested after teh fight but floyd is LAME
yup he found an excuse not to fight him only one word to say " hes a P**SY"
Old 01-11-2010, 07:06 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by SDUrbn350Z
yup he found an excuse not to fight him only one word to say " hes a P**SY"
+42452454252542

what an idiot even if he got his a$$ kicked he would definitely have had a huge purse

" if it makes dollars it makes sense" - mayweather

you dont make sense you fuccking coward i didnt know hed be running out of the ring as well as in it
Old 01-11-2010, 07:08 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by AlwaysNBoost
GOOD! Glad u posted this pic. It shows exactly how pac is gonna miss the target Mayweather is just to fast.. Watch for that shoulder roll pac lol
Pacquiaos going to miss Mayweather because hes too chicken sheet to fight him because he definitely knows hes going down
Old 01-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

^So let me get this straight,you were fearing pac to loose to cotto but dont think pac could loose to mayweather? What about all the talk about Mayweather being scared to fight pac where did that go? Now as I was telling everyone he was not scared the money has to be right.. So when Mayweather beats the odds again what is everyone gonna say? What are you gonna say?
the money is right but mayweather has found every excuse to not fight, wants him to get tested which he agrees after the fight and nevada boxing commission doesnt require

just another lame excuse, i hope pacquaio does sue him for defamation of character

steroids my a$$
Old 01-11-2010, 11:42 AM
SDUrbn350Z

the money is right but mayweather has found every excuse to not fight, wants him to get tested which he agrees after the fight and nevada boxing commission doesnt require

just another lame excuse, i hope pacquaio does sue him for defamation of character

steroids my a$$
yup i agree pacquiao said he'll do the test 1 month before the fight and and take another test exactly right after the fight. medicals say HGH/steroid use stays in your system for about 40 to 50 days so basically either way he has no way of hiding it if pacquiao is using hgh/steroids, reason he doesn't want to take the test is because gayweather wants him to take the test 3 to 4 days before the fight the only thing is that he gets weak 3 to 4 days after take a blood test and some people don't realize that cause it all depends on how our body's respond. and gayweather wants the test takin 4 days before the fight?!?!?! what a coward.

Even Freddy Roach knows Mayweather is scared!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-RX-8HA5o
Old 01-11-2010, 11:55 AM
AlwaysNBoost

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

steroids my a$$
Hey Sir, glad you still diggin up old posts, well you got my attention . About pac, the $hit that comes out of there mouth on that camp cracks me up. Lets see Pac has a PHOBIA about needles he can't withstand needles but the dude can withstand tattoos and get the $hit kicked out of him for a living Also they call mayweather gay/scared/making excuses not to fight Pac so he pulls the steriod card. Did it dawn on you that Freddy Roach Pac's trainer, has trained other fighters that have been caught taking performance enhancers does this not give mayweather the right to pull that card with pac?
Old 01-11-2010, 12:07 PM
AlwaysNBoost

Also if mayweather was scared do you really think he would offer a $10 million dollar weight diff if he is overweight for the fight come on..
Old 01-11-2010, 01:41 PM
....Zyuhl8r....

just take the blood test pac man....
Old 01-11-2010, 05:10 PM
zete350

He's willing to take the blood test. Just not within 30 days of the fight. He's also willing to take a blood test the night of right after the fight. I think that's reasonable enough. Like someone said above, HGH/steroids stays in a person's system for more than 40 days. If he's using, either the test before the 30 day grace period or the night of the fight would show it.

But what do I know, I'm not a professional fighter. I couldn't possibly know what goes through these guys minds.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:37 PM
AlwaysNBoost

oh well both parties are whack who cares, no point in arguing about something thats not gonna happen....
Old 01-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Hey Sir, glad you still diggin up old posts, well you got my attention . About pac, the $hit that comes out of there mouth on that camp cracks me up. Lets see Pac has a PHOBIA about needles he can't withstand needles but the dude can withstand tattoos and get the $hit kicked out of him for a living Also they call mayweather gay/scared/making excuses not to fight Pac so he pulls the steriod card. Did it dawn on you that Freddy Roach Pac's trainer, has trained other fighters that have been caught taking performance enhancers does this not give mayweather the right to pull that card with pac?
Old 01-11-2010, 05:51 PM
AlwaysNBoost

you're ok with me
Old 01-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

you're ok with me
Old 01-11-2010, 11:38 PM
SDUrbn350Z

ok since your digging up old posts did you know??!?! in an article written by Frank Gonzales in April 21, 2002, it is revealed that Floyd Mayweather has been using Xylocaine, Xylocaine is a type of injectable pain killer that is illegal in most parts of the world, it has also been proven to enhance a boxer’s performance. It effectively numbs the boxer’s hands, making it less susceptible to pain caused by punching constantly. With the pain efficiently blocked out, Xylocaine, in effect, enables the boxer to throw more powerful shots. If that is the case, then Mayweather may not have been fighting on a leveled playing field in some of his fights. and he accuses Pac of using steriods HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Mayweather is a big hypocrite

Even though Pacquiao did not want to be tested before the fight, he did agree to being tested immediately thereafter. Any drugs in his system would still be present then. and its not a "phobia" its the reaction he's afraid of getting after you give blood Pacquiao says he doesn't feel 100%. some people react differently from drawing blood some get weaker, some stay the same, and some even pass out or even feel dizzy it all depends on the person, have you ever given blood? that **** makes you feel dizzy, and you cant just blame Pacquiao for his coaches past. In regards to being guilty by association, Mayweather Jr.'s father and uncle were both convicted drug felons. Does that mean that Mayweather Jr. is the same? IMO in my eyes he's scared and pulling every single reason not to fight Pac, cause he knows he's found his maker

Last edited by SDUrbn350Z; 01-11-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:09 AM
AlwaysNBoost

Originally Posted by SDUrbn350Z
ok since your digging up old posts did you know??!?! in an article written by Frank Gonzales in April 21, 2002, it is revealed that Floyd Mayweather has been using Xylocaine, Xylocaine is a type of injectable pain killer that is illegal in most parts of the world, it has also been proven to enhance a boxer’s performance. It effectively numbs the boxer’s hands, making it less susceptible to pain caused by punching constantly. With the pain efficiently blocked out, Xylocaine, in effect, enables the boxer to throw more powerful shots. If that is the case, then Mayweather may not have been fighting on a leveled playing field in some of his fights. and he accuses Pac of using steriods HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Mayweather is a big hypocrite

Even though Pacquiao did not want to be tested before the fight, he did agree to being tested immediately thereafter. Any drugs in his system would still be present then. and its not a "phobia" its the reaction he's afraid of getting after you give blood Pacquiao says he doesn't feel 100%. some people react differently from drawing blood some get weaker, some stay the same, and some even pass out or even feel dizzy it all depends on the person, have you ever given blood? that **** makes you feel dizzy, and you cant just blame Pacquiao for his coaches past. In regards to being guilty by association, Mayweather Jr.'s father and uncle were both convicted drug felons. Does that mean that Mayweather Jr. is the same? IMO in my eyes he's scared and pulling every single reason not to fight Pac, cause he knows he's found his maker
Good morning Sir,
Sorry I could not respond earlier I thought thread was dead.. Anyway to answer you're questions and comments see below...

1st: yes Xylocaine is illegal in alot of states however it is legal in vegas and a few others but mayweathers hands do have legit medical issues which call for him to use the injections however it is not illegal in the state of vegas where almost all of his fights have been so what difference does it make ITS 100% LEGAL. Also please dont tell me you are trying to compare Xylocaine(a pain killer) to steriods

2nd: to answer you comment about pac and needles-the article I read did not say in any way that pac was scared of the feeling after giving blood. It said he was scared of needles. And yes I have given blood numerous times, and I do not get dizzy or lightheaded sorry could just be me, or like you said everyone's body responds differently..

3rd: Mayweather Jr.'s father and uncle were both convicted drug felons! And so what, you dont know anyone's parents that where drug users and there kids never tried a drug in there life. All I said is freedy roach acts like he is soo squeaky clean COME ON he claims he knew james was using steriods but didnt think he was still using it after his recovery from his injury lmao thats funny maybe we should get old freedy some new glasses lol.

in conclusion: Boneout! you are cool and we both got our points across without fighting like little kids(props given). I think pac is a amazing fighter however no one wanted to see this fight happen more than I. I don't think Mayweather is scared he is just a **** talker(just like his daddy) and knows what he has to do to sell fights like I said its his way of making money he is a business man a interesting one but a business man. However no point in arguing, the fight is not gonna happen so whatever
Old 01-13-2010, 08:13 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

yeah Boost is cool i was just trash talking to get everyone fired up to hype up this fight unfortunately it isnt happening and thats really sad as well, props to SD and everyone else for being a Pacquiao fan and having my back :P

but all good though, i hope these two knuckle heads do fight though its like the biggest tease man, when i heard the news it was hella boner kill yo
Old 01-13-2010, 08:22 AM
AlwaysNBoost

^^^^ lol at those pics lmfao
Old 01-13-2010, 09:44 AM
xxRayzor