Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather ... the inevitable...

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pacquiao vs. Mayweather ... the inevitable...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SHGG8Q-0hg

after watching this interview damn that fools cocky cant wait for him to get served up proper

Last edited by Boneout JZA80; 12-02-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:23 PM
SDUrbn350Z

man i hope his @ss gets served up big time he talks so much trash i can't wait till Pacquiao ruins his undefeated record

Last edited by SDUrbn350Z; 11-17-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:32 PM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a ******
Old 11-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

He may not fight him unless the $$$ is right.....
Old 11-17-2009, 04:02 AM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

That man has the right to be however he wants to be. If this fight does happen and when Mayweather beats Pacquiao and make him look like every other boxer seriously what excuses are ya'll going to come up with??
Old 11-17-2009, 06:03 AM
AlwaysNBoost

mayweather is a amazing fighter and I do think he is slightly faster than pac however the shoulder roll Imo i think will not work in his favor against pac. Pac is too fast and smart for that. I think it will go to the judges at the end of 12 rounds. I dont think pbf is gonna knock pac out and I dont think pac will knock out pb.

Last edited by AlwaysNBoost; 11-17-2009 at 06:06 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Pacquiao has definitely been a crowd pleaser and i feel it is safe to say he has brought boxing back to life, there was always a following but with an exciting, record braking boxer such as him he definitely draws the crowds and is exciting to watch.

I wont doubt that Mayweather has come a long way especially to be undefeated but that style of "technical" boxing is boring as hell... who watches it? Mayweather is a bit too arrogant for me and i feel that Pacquiao definitely will put him to the test because Mayweather is quick but runs but he doesnt have much power punches..

Cotto was a beast and Manny (without plaster like Margarito) destroyed his face and Cotto was definitely a tough opponent and bigger as well.

I used to fear Mayweather but after watching Manny's past 3 fights, bring it on.....

Mayweather vs. Hatton = 10 rounds compared to Manny vs. Hatton 2 rounds

Mayweather vs. Delahoya 12 rounds compared to Manny vs. Delahoya 7 rounds...

you tell me the difference.. also Manny is humble as well and Mayweather is cocky and talks alot of trash, hes a boxer for the money versus Manny who does it in all different aspects..

Bring it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

After watching that Mayweather interview i lost all respect for that guy
Old 11-17-2009, 01:39 PM
SDUrbn350Z

Originally Posted by TRYNALIVEPRO
That man has the right to be however he wants to be. If this fight does happen and when Mayweather beats Pacquiao and make him look like every other boxer seriously what excuses are ya'll going to come up with??
Thats if pacquiao loses, which he won't but if he did he's still a legend in boxing already first boxer to win 7 world titles in 7 different weight divisions with out controversy and he is the ONLY boxer to win lineal championship in 4 different weight classes pacquiao's already going to be a hall of famer win or lose he's a legend he brought boxing back to life, he's humble about everything he's not all about the money he's fighting for the pride of his country which is honorable. on the other hand mayweather likes to talk trash and he fights for money -_- mayweathers tactics of using the rope and moving around alot, isn't gonna work against pacquaio trust me if any of you watch the pacquiao vs cotto fight every time cotto would move around alot pacquiao would just patiently walk there and box him out and and corner him and give him hits that he never saw comin. and that's whats gonna happen to mayweather he's gonna get stuck and try to clinch for awhile but after he's gonna get hit by a barrage of punches he never saw comin, cause pacquaio throws punches you don't see and he has a gift of knocking people out with weird punches if you watch his reviews most of his knock outs thrown his feet weren't totally planted on the ground and thats a gift most boxers wish they had cause eveybody knows in order to have power in your punches you feet have to be planted right.. if mayweather actually decides to box pacquiao he's in for the fight of his life.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:59 PM
Black Z Eddie

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't stand cocky fighters. He keeps bragging about how much money he can bring in and about his 3 paid-for mansions and his 2 mil a month allowance. If that's the case, he needs to quit making excuses and take the 50/50 purse.

But, I have to admit 40 wins with no loses, that's pretty damn impressive. He's a cocky defensive ***, but, he can back it up.

My money is still on Pac, though.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:46 PM
UnFairLady Z

wow arrogant bastard!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 07:30 PM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
Pacquiao has definitely been a crowd pleaser and i feel it is safe to say he has brought boxing back to life, there was always a following but with an exciting, record braking boxer such as him he definitely draws the crowds and is exciting to watch.

I wont doubt that Mayweather has come a long way especially to be undefeated but that style of "technical" boxing is boring as hell... who watches it? Mayweather is a bit too arrogant for me and i feel that Pacquiao definitely will put him to the test because Mayweather is quick but runs but he doesnt have much power punches..

Cotto was a beast and Manny (without plaster like Margarito) destroyed his face and Cotto was definitely a tough opponent and bigger as well.

I used to fear Mayweather but after watching Manny's past 3 fights, bring it on.....

Mayweather vs. Hatton = 10 rounds compared to Manny vs. Hatton 2 rounds

Mayweather vs. Delahoya 12 rounds compared to Manny vs. Delahoya 7 rounds...

you tell me the difference.. also Manny is humble as well and Mayweather is cocky and talks alot of trash, hes a boxer for the money versus Manny who does it in all different aspects..

Bring it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok now go watch the Marques and pacquiao fights and watch marques and Mayweather fight since you want to make comparisons.........oh dont 4get that was a 21 month layoff for Mayweather also.....

Last edited by TRYNALIVEPRO; 11-17-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:32 PM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Originally Posted by SDUrbn350Z
Thats if pacquiao loses, which he won't but if he did he's still a legend in boxing already first boxer to win 7 world titles in 7 different weight divisions with out controversy and he is the ONLY boxer to win lineal championship in 4 different weight classes pacquiao's already going to be a hall of famer win or lose he's a legend he brought boxing back to life, he's humble about everything he's not all about the money he's fighting for the pride of his country which is honorable. on the other hand mayweather likes to talk trash and he fights for money -_- mayweathers tactics of using the rope and moving around alot, isn't gonna work against pacquaio trust me if any of you watch the pacquiao vs cotto fight every time cotto would move around alot pacquiao would just patiently walk there and box him out and and corner him and give him hits that he never saw comin. and that's whats gonna happen to mayweather he's gonna get stuck and try to clinch for awhile but after he's gonna get hit by a barrage of punches he never saw comin, cause pacquaio throws punches you don't see and he has a gift of knocking people out with weird punches if you watch his reviews most of his knock outs thrown his feet weren't totally planted on the ground and thats a gift most boxers wish they had cause eveybody knows in order to have power in your punches you feet have to be planted right.. if mayweather actually decides to box pacquiao he's in for the fight of his life.
excuses already?????
Old 11-17-2009, 08:26 PM
SDUrbn350Z

excuses already?????
dude your talkin about pacquiao's past fights and mayweather and pacquiao both went 12 with marquez by decision

Last edited by SDUrbn350Z; 11-17-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:32 PM
General_Malice

all I heard was talkin sh*t and all I saw in that video was gumbo lip flappin'
Old 11-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Jairen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boiLd1gM_0g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIGiZtYeMBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LznDIgKhMaA
Old 11-18-2009, 12:08 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

cocky, why not being humble is boring

and if they do which I hope they don't Mayweather would win

FACT
Old 11-18-2009, 04:20 AM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Originally Posted by KingBaby
cocky, why not being humble is boring

and if they do which I hope they don't Mayweather would win

FACT
They all know it,
Old 11-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Black Z Eddie

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

^ It's your story, tell it the way you want to.

Bottom line, that fool (Mayweather) is scared. There's a fighter out there that can marr his 0 losing streak. And, he knows it.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

ok now go watch the Marques and pacquiao fights and watch marques and Mayweather fight since you want to make comparisons.........oh dont 4get that was a 21 month layoff for Mayweather also.....

and we can make comparisons about Mayweather vs. Delahoya and Mayweather vs. Hatton

versus Pacquiao .....

i rest my case

i admit Marquez is quite a tough opponent for Pacquiao and their first clash which was considered a draw (Pacquiao knocked him down 3 X and was cheated since he was not that known, one of the judges admitted fault later and the win should have went to Pacquiao)

but Pacquiao is versatile compared to Marquez who cannot adjust yes hes a good counter puncher but Pacquiao is a quick learner, look how he battled bigger opponents from a much higher weight class : Diaz, Delahoya, Hatton and Cotto...

once again i rest my case

Quick Reply: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather ... the inevitable...