Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

So. Cal Driving Meet! Bring your gloves!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 06:42 PM
1Sig350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NismoNinja
I dont understand why you would go to a "Driving Meet" and don't drive? I mean when I did this I signed the waiver just like a waiver you would sign at a go-cart track and drove the route. I got back 1 minute and 10 seconds too slow and I know exactly what I need to do to make the OTPW.

Team Outcast whoever you are, maybe you guys need to up your game. This is an opportunity for real car enthusiasts to get a return on their most prized investment, our cars. Im all for that.

Next time you go, drive the route and then you will understand what the rest of us real drivers know. It don't get better than RallySport man

We'll it was me who has the flatblack nismo who wanted to go and i thought it was a complete joke... very unprofessional and VERY unorganized... i just wanted to go have some fun with ATLEAST SOME CARS not just me and some old bmw... i didnt want to stand there and listen to some nonsense for an hour about some cheap little "rally".... i loved listening to everything how you guys are gunna be sponsored by Nike and all that...... thats funny =] see.. i work and hangout with the BIG BOYS... so none of that little BS that he tried to sell us on was working....also next time tell your boss to be on time and not dressed like a hobo if he plans on carrying this business.... First Impressions are a lot in the business world..... AND this has nothing to do with TeamOutcast so i suggest you take Team Outcast out because obviously if you seen the team you wouldnt be saying we need to step up our game cause we'd S*** all over you....

lastly again.. RallySport is a complete joke so you and all the rest of your "Real Drivers".... WHY DONT YOU step up your game.... and try Gumball3000, Modball , Targa Trophy, Gold Rush.... etc...

ya... you cant... thats what i thought...

THREAD DONE

Last edited by 1Sig350; 11-24-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Boba

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Rallysport. All roads will be closed during the race right?
And to the people that went, how come it sucked, besides unorganized, lack of cars, and hobo boss?

O ****... didn't know the event was on Nov 21

Last edited by Boba; 11-24-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:09 PM
1Sig350

Originally Posted by Boba
Nice Rallysport. All roads will be closed during the race right?
And to the people that went, how come it sucked, besides unorganized, lack of cars, and hobo boss?
i'll pm you... hahaha
Old 11-24-2009, 10:33 PM
daniel723

lol what a joke hahahah people these days what can you say.. happy i didnt bring my car and it was a waste of gass for my buddy branden..

Old 11-28-2009, 03:08 PM
NismoNinja
Banned

Default Ok Im going to try to get this straight

Originally Posted by 1Sig350
We'll it was me who has the flatblack nismo who wanted to go and i thought it was a complete joke... very unprofessional and VERY unorganized... i just wanted to go have some fun with ATLEAST SOME CARS not just me and some old bmw... i didnt want to stand there and listen to some nonsense for an hour about some cheap little "rally".... i loved listening to everything how you guys are gunna be sponsored by Nike and all that...... thats funny =] see.. i work and hangout with the BIG BOYS... so none of that little BS that he tried to sell us on was working....also next time tell your boss to be on time and not dressed like a hobo if he plans on carrying this business.... First Impressions are a lot in the business world..... AND this has nothing to do with TeamOutcast so i suggest you take Team Outcast out because obviously if you seen the team you wouldnt be saying we need to step up our game cause we'd S*** all over you....

lastly again.. RallySport is a complete joke so you and all the rest of your "Real Drivers".... WHY DONT YOU step up your game.... and try Gumball3000, Modball , Targa Trophy, Gold Rush.... etc...

ya... you cant... thats what i thought...

THREAD DONE
Well I know there is a lot of hateration goin on so let me set a few things straight.

1) Im not the organizer nor do I have anything to do with putting these events together

2) Im just a driver who is interested in a driving competition like RallySport

3) If you are referring to "Max" the RallySport Administrator dressing like a bum I think you need a little lesson in fashion sense. I met him 2 times and he never looked like a bum and is always professional.

4) HMS is currently organizing for the 2010 season. No organization starts off as a well organized entity in the begining especially when its just getting started.

5) You and whoever is the other guy showed up to a driving meet and didnt drive, so how smart are you?

Look im not trying to trash this forum. I am getting the info from the same person you met at the meet. Max is a straight up guy who will tell you like it is like it or not. According to him you and your Navigator wouldn't even sign a common waiver and drive the route like others have already done before you.

Anybody can READ and sign that waiver and find out what RallySport is all about. The waiver is to protect the company and all of its employee's and sponsors. YOU MET AT A TEAM SPONSORS SHOP so there must be some truth to what he was saying. That waiver is a common waiver just like the one's you sign at a go-cart track.

I can't wait for the next driving meet in Dec. so I can finally try to make the official time performance window.

If you were scared to drive maybe you should just donate your keys to charity. Or maybe your so called team is all show and no go.

Either way, RallySport in 2010 will prove who has the ***** for road rally competition. The fact that you are speaking bad about it already without trying out for it Mr. GumBall, Modball or whatever ball you say you tried before, maybe you lost the ***** along the way to drive RallySport.

Like Max says, there are two kinds of people in RallySport, those who are driving in the event and those who watch the cars go by.

I'll make sure I wave at you and your team when I see ya'll sitting on the curb wishing you were smart enough to participate. Either way so far you are all talk and no show and for someone who drives a car like yours that's just pathetic.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Lee R

once again....FAIL.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

To those who attended, did they try to sell you something?
Old 11-28-2009, 07:53 PM
daniel723

im the other guy that went bro your sooo pathetic you waving at are team while we sit on the curb hahahahah its like the other way around.. just get off this fourm and make this easier for everyone...
Old 11-28-2009, 07:58 PM
daniel723