Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Shout out to all people looking to buy a used Z in the socal area

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 12:35 PM
jake0212@hotmai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shout out to all people looking to buy a used Z in the socal area

So recently I don't know if you guys remembered, I returned my 05 350Z to my dealership and got a new 09 370Z since the old Z was a problem, keeps throwing up CEL and is a lemon. I recently returned to the dealership to buy some parts only to find that my OLD 350Z has been sitting out in the lot again for sale. So to save you all the problem and troubles up ahead, I've decided to post this thread, so if you guys are considering buying that car, here is the problem:

-05 non-rev up (get the HR!!!)
-throttle body has some issues as well (dealer claims not their responsibility)
-motor has been replaced due to TWO YES TWO lemon law buy backs
-clutch squeak (brought to dealer 3 times and has not been fixed)
-rear trunk area rattle when going over bumps (the nismo v1 wing, apparently not secured enough by previous owner, brought to dealer's attention yet still not fixed.)
-Bose system AKA Blose has been giving me issues ever since I had the car (roughly 3 months) It skips, dies, and randomly jumps tracks (dealer won't replace saying it's due to many years of beating??)
-Front bumper is cracked due to previous owner keep hitting the curb when parking or the parking bumps (it has nismo v1 lip so that's why)
-Clutch is beginning to worn out at about 44K mi (I swear it's due to previous owners)
-The dealership sucks to be working with although they did mend the relations with me by giving me a brand new 370Z for about 31K (sports package+splash guard+carpeted mats+wheellock) and 3.9% APR. Other then that the dealership doesn't know what they're talking about half of the time.

AND BEHOLD here is the name of the Dealership :
Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa California.
Old Car Vin#: JN1AZ34D35M601690
Black 05 Touring 350Z with Nismo V1 kits and Nismo Exhuast, Nismo LMGT4 Rims. DO NOT BE FOOLED, the sales person will tell you that it's the 35th Anniversary Ed.

thank you all for reading this and I hope no one will buy this car due to it's imperfections.