Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

3.20.04 - Performance Nisson Meet Pix - Lots...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 09:37 AM
PharCyde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I'm going to try and attend as many meets as possible, not sure about runs though, guess I could follow up in my Blazer, lol.

Horrible? Hm, not sure what you mean? I try to only take pictures of people and things in good composition and that are pleasing to look at.

-Aaron

Originally posted by callmeaflirt
Hey Aaron,
I saw myself in a few of your pics and damn I looked HORRIBLE! haha oh well....I guess I dont photograph too well...Guess my dreams of becoming a model were thrown out the window! haha You took some GREAT pics Aaron...They were awesome. I love seeing pics of a bunch of Z's lined up...It's a beautiful sight As for you being the confused guy, haha yea I reemmber you... You were with another guy right? There were a couple people who were kinda confused as to whether or not they should register. Anyhow, your pics turned out great! Good job! Hope to see ya sooN!!

Zya later!
Lysa
Old 03-23-2004, 11:54 AM
callmeaflirt

Hey Ron,
Thanks for the uplifting compliment...Ill keep that in mind for the next meet, why people just DRIVE BY.....I'll hunt them down When is your next shooting range event. Kash and I didnt get to make the last one....
Aaron,
I know that the first Z that drove past me without stopping turned his head real quick cuz I think he recognized some people standing opposite me....But the others that did the same thing, there was NO EXCUSE. In a line of about 8 or 9 cars (all G's and 2 Z's), the first 3 cars stopped to get the registration flyer. The next 2 cars (one G and one Z) just drove past me. Now how could they NOT have seen me...? The cars in FRONT of them had to stop to get a flyer...Hmm...oh well....It wont happen again. Ron has assured me If they drive past me, they can make a U-turn and drive right back out of the parking lot. We dont need that type of attitude at these events. Thanks Ron!
But thanks for the compliment Aaron
Old 03-24-2004, 04:25 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Mr B
I think the sweetest vehicle there had got to be the Performance Titan. Like wow... can I borrow that sometime Jeff? I promise to fill up the tank when I'm done.
Didn't even think about my new Titan... Should have showed off the Header/Exhaust system. Thing sounds like a V8 should... just have to turn the stereo up a bit when driving..... Need some cams for it next!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 04:23 PM
vfxbox

http://www.vfxbox.com/html/indexen.html
Click on Showreels to view interview and montage from the this meet.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Mr B

Dude, Jeff... that thing's yours? I'll pay you 20 bucks a day to rent it.
Old 03-30-2004, 12:45 PM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Mr B
Dude, Jeff... that thing's yours? I'll pay you 20 bucks a day to rent it.
It's all about the toys!!! Hey that link: http://www.vfxbox.com/html/indexen.html
Click on Showreels to view interview and montage from the this meet. Man that is embarrassing! I'm not good with a camera in my face!!!
Old 03-30-2004, 07:57 PM
Wedge

Woo Hoo! My car made the montage (the CS at the beginning)

I think all the interviews were just great......including yours Jeff.......good job!

Nice videos vfxbox! Thanks!