Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Street Image -- Very satisfied!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 06:28 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Street Image -- Very satisfied!

Based on some favorable reviews on the board, I decided to have my Profec e-01 Boost Controller/eManage Programer and Turbo Timer installed at Street Image in Baldwin Park.

Everything that other people have said about Eric is true. He treated my car like it was his own, and did an absolutely flawless job. The attention to detail was amazing. He spent about 30minutes or so just neatly organizing my rats nest of wires around the Emanage and ECU....something most shops would just shove back under the carpet.

He has no problems explaining stuff and giving me a "peak under the tent". In addition, the shop is absolutely spotless (see pics), and Eric has ever tool for the job, and just overall runs a very professional operation.

Thanks Jeff (Bobowah) and Eric!

I attached some pics from the shop.

http://www.savepic.com/is.php?i=4749&img=IMG_2054.jpg
http://www.savepic.com/is.php?i=4748&img=IMG_2055.jpg
http://www.savepic.com/is.php?i=4747&img=IMG_2051.jpg
Old 04-15-2004, 10:05 AM
Wedge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's nice to hear about a business that treats the customer right. Usually, we only hear about the ones that don't. The pics show that it is a nice clean well organized shop. Thanks for sharing this.
Old 04-15-2004, 04:09 PM
350Now

Dang.. the shop is spotless. I will also be taking stuff to Eric for install but I have to get the stuff first.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:42 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Eric is pretty amazing with cars and electronics. I've never seen a guy actually have a SMILE on his face while sorting through a rats nest of wires while contorting his body is unnatural positions under my dash! Hurry up and get that Profec so we can tune out cars..
Old 04-15-2004, 11:33 PM
G2FAST

Great pictures! Just wondering if you don't mind how much $$ did that run? Sound, extremly loud or just a little louder?
Old 04-16-2004, 12:17 AM
ZRAYGO

Default Price

Originally posted by gq_model_626
Eric is pretty amazing with cars and electronics. I've never seen a guy actually have a SMILE on his face while sorting through a rats nest of wires while contorting his body is unnatural positions under my dash! Hurry up and get that Profec so we can tune out cars..
GQ,

How much was the unite and how much was the install? Did you get the unite the same place as the install? I saw one for $525 online, is that a good price?
Old 04-16-2004, 08:25 AM
bobowah

sharif,
I'm glad you liked the work that was done. I hope you come back for more work. Well I know Tein's Flexes are on you list.

Everyone else looking for quality work done to you car or parts please either contact me via PM or email sales@streetimage.com and either I or someone at Street Image will gladly take care of you.

On another note.

We will be holding a GRAND OPENNING event in the Early Summer... I'll keep you posted.
Old 04-16-2004, 09:44 AM
350Now

Default Re: Price

Originally posted by ZRAYGO
GQ,

How much was the unite and how much was the install? Did you get the unite the same place as the install? I saw one for $525 online, is that a good price?
Hey Ray,

I saw it at hopupracing for $488. Maybe Jeff can price this for us via PM and since Sharif has his, you and I can get the install as well. We can't let Sharif have all the fun at higher boost can we...

Lates Bro..
Old 04-17-2004, 01:53 PM
350Now

I visited Eric @ Street Image today after going to get my Dyno Run w/ Sharif (gq_model_626) and now I have seen the shop this shop is clean. Eric knows his stuff and i'm pretty sure I will get some stuff installed by Eric.
Old 04-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally posted by X2theZ
Great pictures! Just wondering if you don't mind how much $$ did that run? Sound, extremly loud or just a little louder?
I had to hunt all accross the country to find the Greddy Evo2 in stock...it was nearly impossible to find. I ended up paying about $1150 with shipping...i think. I am losing track of all of this stuff.

Good luck trying to find one. Bobowah might be able to help you track one down.

The Evo2 is designed to meet the sub 95db sound requirment. so it is only a tad louder than stock...and has a very nice deep sound to it. I am very happy with it. If you are looking for a loud exhuast that turns heads...look elsewhere...not the Evo2.
Old 04-18-2004, 12:01 PM
ZRAYGO

I can tell you that project imports in corona has one evo2 and 1 greddy tt in stock. they are very competitive on the pricing...
Old 04-18-2004, 04:08 PM
bobowah

Originally posted by ZRAYGO
I can tell you that project imports in corona has one evo2 and 1 greddy tt in stock. they are very competitive on the pricing...
Ray,
If you could since this post is about Street Image please let folks know about other parts hookups in a PM.

And Eric should be in contact with you Monday or Tuesday regarding your Profec E-01 Install.

-Jeff
Old 07-30-2004, 10:01 AM
HotRodGuy

Eric definately runs a top notch shop!!!
Old 07-31-2004, 06:40 PM
Egbert Souse

I'm gonna try Street Image out. Gonna get the Koyo radiator with race cooling fluid next week. It's just too damn hot in a SoCal summer at the racetrack in a modded 350Z without improved cooling.
Attached Thumbnails Street Image --  Very satisfied!-350z-challenge-060.jpg  
Old 07-31-2004, 09:37 PM
maxneob

I just wanted to continue the "highly recommend" opinions about Street Image and they are THE shop to have work done. I had a bad experience with another place so I came on this forum looking for a good shop and decided to give them a try based on some positive comments. And I must agree with the others, they are knowledgable, meticulous, professional, and just COOL to talk shop. Not to mention, one damn clean garage!! (well Eric didn't think it was clean enough) Thanks Jeff, Eric, and Adam!! :twothumbsup: now I gotta see what else I can have them install.
Old 07-31-2004, 10:20 PM
elyliu

maybe if you remove the Zee-bracket it'll help with the cooling?
Old 08-01-2004, 02:16 AM
bobowah

Thanks for coming by for that brakeline install. Hopefully you left with a feeling of comfort getting them install at Street Image.

Let me know about those tein flex's

Originally posted by maxneob
I just wanted to continue the "highly recommend" opinions about Street Image and they are THE shop to have work done. I had a bad experience with another place so I came on this forum looking for a good shop and decided to give them a try based on some positive comments. And I must agree with the others, they are knowledgable, meticulous, professional, and just COOL to talk shop. Not to mention, one damn clean garage!! (well Eric didn't think it was clean enough) Thanks Jeff, Eric, and Adam!! :twothumbsup: now I gotta see what else I can have them install.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:26 PM
jlimquest

Default DC Headers Install

Got my DC headers installed at StreetImage yesterday. Eric & Adam worked on it for 6 hrs. straight. These team are perfectionist & very careful w/ the car. I know as I watched the whole install. With a brand new Z, I wouldn't trust this install w/ someone inexperienced at all. They knew the step by step process, no guessing. Definitely knowledge that can only be gained from extensive experence w/ the Z. They test drove, heard some initial rattling, brought it up the lift & made some final adjustments. Headers complemented the Injen exhaust very well. Did not make the sound louder, just a deeper growl & no rasp at all. No, I was not paid to say this. Just a VERY satisfied customer. Can't wait to add Hi-flow CATS!!! Pic's of the install below.
Attached Thumbnails Street Image --  Very satisfied!-sscn0707.jpg  
Old 08-07-2004, 04:27 PM
jlimquest

Pic2
Attached Thumbnails Street Image --  Very satisfied!-sscn0708.jpg  
Old 08-07-2004, 04:28 PM
jlimquest

Pic3
Attached Thumbnails Street Image --  Very satisfied!-sscn0711.jpg  

Quick Reply: Street Image -- Very satisfied!