Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Latigo Drive Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 11:31 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by la300zxtt
Don't worry when it comes to the Z i dont **** arround goes to precision tomorrow morning brakes clutch problem gas level sending unit geez another grand right there...... o and vacume hoses for the boost controller...
Ouch. Sorry to hear about the problems. I'm sure you'll have it worked out and she'll be ready for the next run. Was nice meeting you TJ.

I was so tired earlier I didn't have a chance to say that it was really nice meeting all the old gang and to put names to faces where I hadn't before and to meet some new people.

I really had a great time on this run, I hope everyone else did as well. Those of you that missed the last leg of this run, I have to tell you, that run is so sweet, you'll have to try to make it next time around.

Thanks again to everyone who showed and look forward to seeing you at the next event.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:44 AM
TOM JONES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks dan and rob, you did a great job planning this run, i think one of the best..for all you first timers now you know what its all about..Great car,Great roads, Great friends..next month?...tom
Old 04-19-2004, 07:12 AM
callmeaflirt

A HUGE thanks to Dan and Tom and Rob who organized this event...It was a blast!!! Jen/Paul and Kash/I got seperated from the group early on because Dan made the announcement "if anyone has to go pee, go now"..so Jen took him up on his offer.. She went inside Starbucks..came out..and the only Z's in the parking lot was hers and Kash....we rushed out to catch up...went the wrong way....BUT ended up catching up to them THANKS TO TJ!! Man TJ, YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!

Ed (skar718)...Shift slow...??? Hmm....We actually ended up catching up to you guys after you guys were already gone for about 10 minutes..We also stopped to take some scenery pics and met up w/ some bikers who said our group (all of you guys) had already passed thru this area (we came UP while you guys had went DOWN)....SOOOO it seems to me that we made up 3 times the area that you guys did in the same amount of time... Sooo hmmm..who's slow??

Anyhow, it was a fantastic meet! I was so glad to have met a couple more of you...I will be posting the link to the pics I took pretty soon...(I'm at work so gotta get some work done first)..

But again, huge thanks to Dan, Tom , Rob and TJ!! Oh yea, and Jen, cuz without her radio, TJ would never have heard us and we wouldnt' have been able to find the rest of the group! So thanks everyone..we had a blast....Was great meeting you all and hanging out...Sorry that some of you had to leave early..but it was a great run..and a great time was had by all!

Lysa
Old 04-19-2004, 08:00 AM
callmeaflirt

Here's the link to the pics I took. Enjoy!!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287112557

Lysa
Old 04-19-2004, 08:37 AM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

...and a SPECIAL thanx to T.J. for finding us, and waiting till we hooked up again....
Jen (Paul, Kash & Lysa)
Old 04-19-2004, 09:56 AM
1stogie

Well, I got to Neptunes Net about 11:30 for lunch, ate lunch there and thought everyone went to a different place since I didn't see any Z's there in the parking lot. After we were finished with lunch, I realized everyone had parked up on the hill. Oh well, next time. Anyway, if anyone noticed, I had the blue Z in the parking lot.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:05 AM
chadman

Originally posted by 1stogie
Well, I got to Neptunes Net about 11:30 for lunch, ate lunch there and thought everyone went to a different place since I didn't see any Z's there in the parking lot. After we were finished with lunch, I realized everyone had parked up on the hill. Oh well, next time. Anyway, if anyone noticed, I had the blue Z in the parking lot.
DOH! We we're checking your car out while we were eating too! "I wonder if that guy knows how many Z's are up on the hill..."
Old 04-19-2004, 10:30 AM
1stogie

It's funny because I'm thinking OK, no one showed up and I was starving, so I figured we'd eat lunch, then go look to see if everyone was at the alternate location to meet. I went up the hill after to check out all the Z's. Very cool!!! I should have just joined in at Starbucks in the morning.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:14 PM
NicTLg

Originally posted by zman23
Pic #2
That is a beautiful view...the cars I mean.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:52 PM
la300zxtt

Lysa, Jen no problem your just lucky I wasn't bumpin cuz my engine sounds pretty... I had fun and glad that you guys were able to join us.... See Dan I told you I didn't loose anyone... I will fer sher be at the next meet maybe with new, not ugly front bumper YAY....

Funny thing was I was actually waiting for a z32 that I thought was with us. I had told dan to go ahead and that I would catch up. I orignally thought all the static on my radio was just some other people using our channel and ignored it. It wasn't till I heard "Are there any Zer's out there HELLO!!" and I was like wtf thats us. "Uhh Hello".. and so it goes. Rather funny after the fact. I had a lot of fun. And Rob tell your manager to pencil me in for that race

Last edited by la300zxtt; 04-19-2004 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-22-2004, 01:24 AM
skk100

Thanks for setting up that run. It was fun like always. I am glad I was able to meet up with everyone. I had no idea there was a run but happenned to come across you guys as my friend and I were going through the canyons. It was good seeing a lot of familiar faces and a lot of new ones. Also thanks to everyone who took pictures.
Old 04-22-2004, 01:25 AM
skk100

-Sam
Old 04-22-2004, 03:52 PM
callmeaflirt

Hey Sam thats cool that you just happend to run into us. Glad you decided to join....

Everyone had a great time

Lysa
Old 04-22-2004, 04:51 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

As usual, I had fun meeting new people and seeing old faces!

Thanks to Dan and TOM for organzing the event (although Dan would like to think he is not the "organizer"). That was some wicked twisties you found us!

And special thanks to TOM JONES for walking up the hill and asking the Fire Station for permission to park on that private street!