Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

San Diego GTGs.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 09:24 AM
vision619

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to come. I've got a couple of friends who would like to come as well. Can you guys give me the Addy just to make sure I have the most up to date info?

Also, I can get you guys any Mods you need for your Z's or G's at dealer costs at the new Mossy Extreme store (since I help create it They did most of the engine work on our 600 HP Z.

One last thing, do you guys think I should leave this hood the Carbon Fiber black or paint it yellow to match my car? See image.

Last edited by vision619; 01-14-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:27 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally posted by vision619
I'd like to come. I've got a couple of friends who would like to come as well. Can you guys give me the Addy just to make sure I have the most up to date info?

Also, I can get you guys any Mods you need for your Z's or G's at dealer costs at the new Mossy Extreme store (since I help create it They did most of the engine work on our 600 HP Z.

One last thing, do you guys think I should leave this hood the Carbon Fiber black or paint it yellow to match my car? See image.
Where is this Mossy Extreme store exactly?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:39 AM
JimRHIT

prolly in El Cajon .... I was out there one time ... and they were all about making some sick Zs ... they work with AEBS and SFR out there
Old 03-01-2005, 09:44 AM
vision619

It's El Cajon Mossy. Those guys were the most honest and experienced Nissan guys we could find. The head mechanic holds the land speed record with a car he built from scratch. Some kind of a twin turbo jet car, LOL, but he's the bomb. Really really fast. Those guys have always been good to us from day one (which is why I'm telling everyone about them ... payback time! ) They ALWAYS gave us the best prices and got our $#!t done immediately.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:49 AM
MIAPLAYA

It's El Cajon Mossy. Those guys were the most honest and experienced Nissan guys we could find. The head mechanic holds the land speed record with a car he built from scratch. Some kind of a twin turbo jet car, LOL, but he's the bomb. Really really fast. Those guys have always been good to us from day one (which is why I'm telling everyone about them ... payback time! ) They ALWAYS gave us the best prices and got our $#!t done immediately.
Thats cool. Personally I got some loyalty to Mossy Performance up at MOssy O'side. Same reason. He's always taken care of me and helped out the community.. Greg Vogel is the homie.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:52 AM
MIAPLAYA

vision do you work for them?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:52 AM
vision619

Originally posted by MIAPLAYA
Thats cool. Personally I got some loyalty to Mossy Performance up at MOssy O'side. Same reason. He's always taken care of me and helped out the community.. Greg Vogel is the homie.
I totally respect that.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:55 AM
MIAPLAYA

I totally respect that.
I appreciate that. Me and Greg have been homies for a long time. Going back to my Sentra days. I remember him pushing and even creating parts for the Sentras when they first came out and there was none. He did the same for the Altima and the Z too. I completely respect your loyalty to those guys too. You have to stick with the guys that take care of you. In this business its the only way to get things done.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:56 AM
vision619

vision do you work for them?
No. I'm a part owner of VRT.

The reason I posted this is because they are trying to create some buzz for their new department and told me whoever I send them will get dealer cost. I figured if you guys have been waiting to buy something because of cost issue, they could help you out.

Hey, where's that meeting tonight?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:59 AM
BrImSt0ne

i've been bitten by the mod bug once again (ooooooo i'm dyyyyyyiiiiinnnnggggg (bugs bunny)). what can you get vision?

HEY ROB WHAT THE WORD ON THE BEAST
Old 03-01-2005, 09:59 AM
MIAPLAYA

No. I'm a part owner of VRT.

The reason I posted this is because they are trying to create some buzz for their new department and told me whoever I send them will get dealer cost. I figured if you guys have been waiting to buy something because of cost issue, they could help you out.

Hey, where's that meeting tonight?
Excuse me for my ignorance but what is VRT? Race shop, etc? As for the meet tonight its at Wings and Things. Not sure exactly where its my first time going. You can count on everyone meeting at the Kmart on Clairemont Mesa Blvd first though. Around 6:00-6:30 PM. Thats cool you guys are referring people. I can't hate I mean I try to get people over to Greg all the time too. Like I said you gotta take care of the people that take care of you.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:00 AM
JimRHIT

So Vision ... were you the guy that I talked to with the Spec that was totally worked over .... he/you were talking about sellin it for a Z maybe but you knew you'd never get your $$ back on the Spec

Do you have the stillen blower? or just the hood ... what are you mods/fi/internals setup? I guess I missed this somewhere

- jim
Old 03-01-2005, 10:01 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally posted by BrImSt0ne
i've been bitten by the mod bug once again (ooooooo i'm dyyyyyyiiiiinnnnggggg (bugs bunny)). what can you get vision?

HEY ROB WHAT THE WORD ON THE BEAST
Word on the beast is its awaiting parts for repair. Should be done mid to end of March. As for parts maybe we should do that PM status. You know how I roll with Mossy Performance and rather then have a parts turf war over Mossy lets do it civlized style.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:02 AM
JimRHIT

Tre,

buy the damn subwoofer from me already... please
Old 03-01-2005, 10:12 AM
BrImSt0ne

Originally posted by JimRHIT
Tre,

buy the damn subwoofer from me already... please
i would, but there are a few things ahead of that on my list. i'm looking to get either wheels or suspension....having a between the two. dont know which one to get first.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:17 AM
MIAPLAYA

i would, but there are a few things ahead of that on my list. i'm looking to get either wheels or suspension....having a between the two. dont know which one to get first.
Well you could buy Jims springs when his coilovers come in.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:21 AM
vision619

Can get anything you want except stereo components.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:26 AM
vision619

Excuse me for my ignorance but what is VRT? Race shop, etc? As for the meet tonight its at Wings and Things. Not sure exactly where its my first time going. You can count on everyone meeting at the Kmart on Clairemont Mesa Blvd first though. Around 6:00-6:30 PM. Thats cool you guys are referring people. I can't hate I mean I try to get people over to Greg all the time too. Like I said you gotta take care of the people that take care of you.
VRT (Violent Racing Technology) buys blank Z's and G's from Nissan Motors and installs twin turbo kits (exact same kit going on the 2007 Skyline) as well as various body and interior mods. In the end the cars have 575 HP at the rear wheels as well as extreme braking and handling improvements. Kinda like SVT, AMG, Eddie Bauer etc.... We sell allot of cars in Europe as Infiniti is not even available there yet.

You ALWAYS gotta take care of your boys
Old 03-01-2005, 10:29 AM
JimRHIT

si, you could .... but I don't know ... I would actually have to get some cash to go with the commitment to buy this time

yeah ... im gonna be a bitchh about this
Old 03-01-2005, 10:32 AM
vision619

Originally posted by JimRHIT
So Vision ... were you the guy that I talked to with the Spec that was totally worked over .... he/you were talking about sellin it for a Z maybe but you knew you'd never get your $$ back on the Spec

Do you have the stillen blower? or just the hood ... what are you mods/fi/internals setup? I guess I missed this somewhere

- jim
NO, must have been someone else.

I have a Stillen blower (cause I LOVE the sound they make ) but our mechanic is fabricating a new smaller pulley that will give me about 5 more lbs of boost. Numbers say should give me around 400HP at the rear which I do not want to exceed with the stock internals. Also had to buy a bigger fuel pump. Should be done in a few weeks. Woulda NEVER put that beast of a hood on top of my car unless it was for a damn good reason!

SO YAY OR NAY ON THE COLOR?

Last edited by vision619; 01-14-2006 at 02:58 PM.

Quick Reply: San Diego GTGs.....