Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

San Diego GTGs.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 02:18 PM
JimRHIT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
I wish it would just be quick and clean...
You know there is no chance of that. What you do need is time apart, move out for a month, maybe two. Maybe call this a separation ... I don't know. I honestly would just want to be done with it if I were you, but I like her ... even though she did mean shti to you ... so I can't just say dump her....

your life. your decision ... just my 20pesos
Old 05-26-2005, 02:28 PM
protocav

i agree. i wouldn't deal with what she did. i would have been gone before she got back from vegas. 6 months, 6 years, or 60 years into the relationship, i still would have been gone.

you wont be under any lease with us, so if you decide you want to try things out in a few months, at least your separation from me will quick and clean.

are you still thinking about it, or are you out?

Chad
Old 05-26-2005, 02:32 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by JimRHIT
You know there is no chance of that. What you do need is time apart, move out for a month, maybe two. Maybe call this a separation ... I don't know. I honestly would just want to be done with it if I were you, but I like her ... even though she did mean shti to you ... so I can't just say dump her....

your life. your decision ... just my 20pesos
I hear you bro...its just that Tuesday she was dead set that she wanted to go out and be on her own...she was "Tired of being tied down". Now that I get everything set and I'm moving out and trying to move on she has to call me and tell me that she wants to make things work and now she says shes "Sure this is what she wants 100%" Even though two days ago she was sure things weren't going to work. I mean she was my wife for 6 years so it was hard to even hear that and realize that I needed to leave cuz thats what she wanted now this. I'm definitely leaving. I know that much. I can't stay with her right now. Not sure if I ever can again. I mean I would always be afraid that if I did one thing wrong she would start all this again. I hate having to walk on egg shells with her and being afraid that if I make one noise she doesn't like its over. I just don't know what to tell her. She called me 6 times in the last hour and I don't want to answer cause I kow what shes going to say and I don't know how to handle it...fcking chicks dude. Its driving me nuts...
Old 05-26-2005, 02:41 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by protocav
i agree. i wouldn't deal with what she did. i would have been gone before she got back from vegas. 6 months, 6 years, or 60 years into the relationship, i still would have been gone.

you wont be under any lease with us, so if you decide you want to try things out in a few months, at least your separation from me will quick and clean.

are you still thinking about it, or are you out?

Chad
No bro I'm out (as in I am moving out) and I certainly will not screw you over no matter what I end up doing with her. Thats thing it seems like what she wants changes like every 10 minutes. So she says this now and who knows what she will say tomorrow. I don't want to live my life like that. I told her yesterday when she asked if I ever thought we would get back together that if we ever try again its going to be AT LEAST 4-5 months from now. Even then if we try again I'm going to do it on my terms. We'll go back to dating for a while and if things go well then maybe in a year or two I'll make the step to moving back in with her maybe. Then again who knows she or I may meet someone in that time and this may not even matter. Thats the whole problem. She hasn't had enough time alone I think to know what she REALLY wants. I mean its only been 2 days. I know for sure that I need to get away for a while. And by that I mean months. I need to let her do her own thing for a while so that if I do decide to give her another chance I'll do it knowing that she has had time to contemplate and experience what life is without me. Don't worry Chad I would never just up and leave bro. Unless you want me to that is. I'll make ever effort to let you know whenever I do leave at LEAST 2 months ahead of time. You've done me such a huge favor by giving me a place to stay. Whether you think so or not that has been huge to me. Its made everything so much easier for me. Not many people would get things set for a friend to move in on 4 days notice. For that I truely am indebted to you. You and Jim have really helped me get through this just by being there for me to vent to. Unlike my pot head drunk @ss friends that you met at Fiesta island you guys have a direction in life and are mature so you guys are people I can go to for advice and not hear the standard "Dump that c@ck juggling thunder cun4". YOu guys actually give me advice that I can use and that is solid. For that I owe both of you. As for this weekend as long as its still cool with you I'm in...

Rob

(aka The Sulker)
Old 05-26-2005, 02:46 PM
JimRHIT

someone call the wambulance ... this guy just broke down for us

j/p dude ... but seriously. I just wrote you this really long PM that pretty much was my masters' thesis on your marriage .. it failed to send, and now its lost ... so eff it. I can advise later

you gonna be around this weekend ? ... maybe hit up a padres' game
Old 05-26-2005, 02:50 PM
protocav

no problem man. and just know that if you do decide to leave, at any time, it really isn't a problem for us.

this is a good opportunity to hang out with homies, make some new friends, and do stuff that you want to do...car stuff, gym, travel, whatever. and not have the thought of "is she going to be mad" in the back of your mind.

Chad
Old 05-26-2005, 03:01 PM
MIAPLAYA

Yeah after I posted the last one I looked at it and said damn I sound g@y. But hey thats whats going through my head. Yeah I guess it is a good time to get out and do things I normally couldn't or haven't been able to the last 6 years. Its just rough to leave something you've gotten used to for 6 years and kow that even if you do meet someone you have to start all that over again. Either way I really do appreciate everything. And honestly problem or not I hate to impose on anyone especially you, Dave, and Jen who pretty much gave me some hope of getting out in one piece.
Old 05-26-2005, 03:08 PM
JimRHIT

At the end of the day there’s another day dawning

And the sun in the morning is waiting to rise

It’s a struggle. It’s a war

And there’s nothing that anyone’s giving

One more day standing about, what is it for?

….One day less to be living….

- that is what I have had written on my door in college, in a note in my wallet, and right above my computer monitor here at work.

you have a chance to start something new, to become someone different and to change what it was you didn't like before. carpe diem bro.

never forget the past ...and never regret what you've done ... but dont EVER let it stop you from moving on
Old 05-26-2005, 03:18 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by JimRHIT
At the end of the day there’s another day dawning

And the sun in the morning is waiting to rise

It’s a struggle. It’s a war

And there’s nothing that anyone’s giving

One more day standing about, what is it for?

….One day less to be living….

- that is what I have had written on my door in college, in a note in my wallet, and right above my computer monitor here at work.

you have a chance to start something new, to become someone different and to change what it was you didn't like before. carpe diem bro.

never forget the past ...and never regret what you've done ... but dont EVER let it stop you from moving on

I know bro...thank you...thats what I'm trying to do...I know I can...its just going to be hard. You know I never thought going to war, doing the **** I did there or seeing the **** I saw there would be easier than this...
Old 05-27-2005, 08:14 AM
MIAPLAYA

Well I guess I need to start planning Rob-a-palooza...
Old 05-27-2005, 12:16 PM
protocav

i can get snoop dog.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:51 PM
JimRHIT

can I bring my green hat?

we are re-releaseing you into the wild.

ps - days off rule ... I woke up at 1:00 today .. zaino will take place another day
Old 05-27-2005, 01:38 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by protocav
i can get snoop dog.
Lets get it done... "Have you ever been fully engulfed in F-I-R-E?"
Old 05-27-2005, 01:43 PM
protocav

other people that read this must think we are insane.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:43 PM
MIAPLAYA

Oh BTW our webpage is going to get interrupted for a while. I'm going to need to cancel my *** service after this weekend. But theres good news. I checked on Earthlinks webpage and they give you the same deal...8 10 mb webpages...so our address will change to whatever Chads earthlink gives us... Don't worry Chad I'll take care of it when I'm there....
Old 05-27-2005, 01:45 PM
MIAPLAYA

"Hey Tim your kid almost killed my with his Daffy Duck raft....Whats wrong with you don't you know not to hover over me when I'm trying to escape the A-B-Y-S-S?"
Old 05-31-2005, 10:09 AM
MIAPLAYA

So whats its gonna be tonight fellas Wings and Things or Fusion?
Old 05-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Razorx35

Hey, if I make it down I would vote for Wings N' Things. Not too sure of my schedule yet. I arrived to work around 10 a.m., but I think I'll be leaving by 2 or 3 today. I don't really feel like doing a full day. What does everyone else say?

Later,

Ray
Old 05-31-2005, 10:32 AM
protocav

i'm down for whatever.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:40 AM
JimRHIT

I might not be out tonight .... work aka hell ... just somehow got a little hotter ... unpossible you say ... no way, japanese management makes all fckups possible

Quick Reply: San Diego GTGs.....