Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Voting for Club Name: Round 2!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 08:05 AM
Mr Twisted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Should Nora's vote count? wtf She has been to many meets, Secretary to the now defunked So Cal 350 Z Club, OWNER OF THE TWISTED Z (PAID FOR) By THE WAY. And owner of her own internet account on this forum. Her vote should definately count as much if not more then Kash's,Flirt's or BullishZ's. I'll have her cast her vote on this subject before you all can decide. It's been 5 weeks now since the COUP

I think Neochpers opinions are valid. Just because he's new it doesn't make his voice less important that , BullishZ,Hfm or Flirts.

Go Neo and welcome to the" BATTLE FORUM" Z'S RULE OVER suv"S

"
Old 05-06-2004, 08:24 AM
EL Diablo

Originally posted by Mr Twisted
I think Neochpers opinions are valid. Just because he's new it doesn't make his voice less important that , BullishZ,Hfm or Flirts.

Ron please dont start up again with your Rally Cry to the
knuckle heads from last night.

Your going to back up those people?
How about you support having fun.
Maybe in due time people will have respect for you again.
You keep making it harder and harder though

BTW that TROLL was Banned
Old 05-06-2004, 08:48 AM
callmeaflirt

Originally posted by Mr Twisted
Should Nora's vote count? wtf She has been to many meets, Secretary to the now defunked So Cal 350 Z Club, OWNER OF THE TWISTED Z (PAID FOR) By THE WAY. And owner of her own internet account on this forum. Her vote should definately count as much if not more then Kash's,Flirt's or BullishZ's. I'll have her cast her vote on this subject before you all can decide. It's been 5 weeks now since the COUP

"
Question..who made her secretary? YOU? No one's vote should count more than anyone else's...

Obviously, SOME opinions are more VALUED than others.... I no longer value your opinion....From the last couple posts, you have shown to be ignorant and immature. And THIS post..."Z's rule over SUV's..." That doesnt make any sense...As far as I know, I am the person you are referring to..I have OPENLY stated that I have an SUV...It was at the bbq...Most everyone who met me saw it there...For you to make that comment...is very childish. I LOVE my durango as much as you love your Z...And my DURANGO is paid for also....

As for neo and his alter ego komput3r, they are the only ones who have the same opinions that YOU do. Coincidence? I think NOT.

If you would read the past threads and posts on this subject, we DID say that Nora could vote...But dont think that her vote is better than anyone else's.. This is in no way disrespect to Nora. She is a very nice person, from what I have met so far....YOU, on the other hand, I feel the EXACT opposite for...but that is MY opinion and Im entitled to it.

This SUV crap was really kinda lame if you ask me..If you have something to say about me, say it TO me, either privately or to my face..you might not lose as much respect from the forum members that way...just a thought. Oh wait...is there any respect left for you?

Lysa
PROUD SUV OWNER

Last edited by callmeaflirt; 05-06-2004 at 08:57 AM.
Old 05-06-2004, 08:53 AM
cbwidebodyz

I thought Ron was starting up his own private club? Why is he interested in our club?
Old 05-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

Well, all this seems pretty petty to me. Um, if any of the ***** disturbers (TROLLS) decide to show up at an event, I would gladly tell them to their faces what I think. (Jen has no shame).

As for voting, does Paul have the right to vote? Yes or no, simple question. She signed me on here, and does show up at the meets, but spends little time posting. He does more reading than anything. Keep me posted either way. (and he will not feel left out if he cannot vote). I would have said 1 vote per household would have been easier. Let me know....Thanx Bullish.

And Ron, do yourself a favor. Let it all go please! Try hard to be the better man here. If you want us to treat you nicely and with respect, you need to do the same. Just let all the nonsence go. Stop bringing up the past, and poking at the fire. It will just perpetuate more ugliness towards you. You get what you give Ron, you can't expect more if you're always antagonizing people.

I am not in any way telling you what to do, as you are a grown man. You need to step up to the plate and act like a man of your age. It sounds nasty, but Ron it's true. Don't be insulted, take it as positive criticism. He all have our faults, accepting them and making changes makes everyone better people. Knowing our mistakes helps us to grow.

Go back and read all of it. It sounds like high school. I can't believe what I read half the time. I am merely making a suggestion, so that the next time we all meet up somewhere we can all happily and gladly shake hands and say hello. The longer this goes on, it will never go away. I know we should all ignore it, but sometimes it's hard. That is human nature to defend oneself. But icking at the already healing scab, will not make it go away. Do you know what I am saying? Ron, if you want back in with everyone, I do not see why anyone would say no. People get over things, and eveyone moves on. Forgive and foget! But this has to stop!

Anyway, you will do what you want to do. I am just trying to play devil's advocate here. I can be super nice, but I can also be a super *****. Just depends on how the other person treats me. It's safe to say the same for most people in general.

As for Neocypher and his alter ego, I implore you to come to one of our next meets, and introduce yourself. If you are a man of character, morals and values, you will come to meet with us. You will then have the opportunity to speak your mind to our faces. Tell us what you think and feel. We are open to it. But be assured we will do the same. Airing out dirty laundry is always done best face to face. B.S. online is easy.....come talk to us. I would be the first to give you the straight dope on these members, and what we're all about. You can have it out with me if you'd like. I would more than make my day.

(Thank God Jen's not PMS-ing, this would have been REALLY ugly! ...)

...and who gives a rats a** about who has paid for their damn Z or not! GOD!!! sH*t or get off the pot already......Guess I'm a real nobody then, and should just stop hanging around everyone. My Z was my wedding gift from Paul.....who has a problem with that? Take a number and stand in line......
Old 05-06-2004, 12:36 PM
thumper90501

Originally posted by EL Diablo
BTW that TROLL was Banned [/B]
Dude...your AV scares the crap out of me!!!
Old 05-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Diablo where do you get this Av's from you sick dog...AHHHHH
Old 05-06-2004, 04:58 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally posted by Luv Mntrl

Go back and read all of it. It sounds like high school. I can't believe what I read half the time.

(Thank God Jen's not PMS-ing, this would have been REALLY ugly! ...)

...and who gives a rats a** about who has paid for their damn Z or not! GOD!!! sH*t or get off the pot already......Guess I'm a real nobody then, and should just stop hanging around everyone. My Z was my wedding gift from Paul.....who has a problem with that? Take a number and stand in line......
thats why i jumped on the club bob bandwagon, everybody was starting their own clubs i just wanted to poke fun at the seriousness, its just cars we dont need to fight over it. if everyone relaxes it should be easy to get along.

im very much assuming your jen and not taking a shot at someone

lets take this further, only people that have payed theirs off should vote because they are the ones who "own" Z's

seriously i think 1 vote per household is good. especially for us nissan families.