Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Junction Produce USA Demo Day @ Super Autobacs 6/5/04

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2004, 10:55 PM
JunctionProduce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Junction Produce USA Demo Day @ Super Autobacs 6/5/04

Info:
Junction Produce USA Grand Opening / DEMO Day at Super Autobacs

Date:
June 5th, 2004

12679 Beach Blvd
Stanton, CA

Time:
12PM-5PM

First off, I do apologize that this is extremely short notice. I wanted to plan a "meet" for the opening of the Junction Produce USA office in the San Diego area, to let people know that Junction Produce has opened a USA office after many years of debating on entering the US market. After speaking with Super Autobacs today, they have agreed to host the event at their store in Stanton, CA. A bit more centralized for the Southern California community!!! The DEMO Day itself will take place on Saturday June 5th, 2004. The weekend of June 4th, 5th, and 6th, we will have the Junction Produce GS400 on display inside the store as well as representatives from Junction Produce USA to answer any questions. We will also try to have a lot of the products on display as well for those who are interested in seeing the quality of Junction Produce products up close and of course, purchase them. We will work our best to get that for everyone.

Also, we will have a special sale for a few items from Junction Produce. I will have a better idea on what exactly will be on sale in the next few days. I am awaiting approval from the home office in Japan.

The last part of the DEMO day, we will be raffling off a few items and discount coupons for Junction Produce parts... As soon as I get approval for the certain raffle items and the substantial discounts that we have planned, I will announce it here as well.

**There is no purchase required to enter the raffle, just show up, check out what Junction Produce has to offer, and fill out the raffle form! No obligation at all.**

By all means, have a meet as well during this event. Meet up with fellow enthusiasts, enter the Junction Produce raffle, check out what Junction Produce has to offer, and have a good time I guess! Be sure to check it out please. As soon as I have more info, I will post it here. If anyone has any questions, either post here or email me at john@junction-produce.co.jp anytime.

Regards,
Junction Produce USA staff
http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/english
Old 05-25-2004, 04:05 PM
JunctionProduce

our Raffle Prizes. the number in () indicate how many will be given away.

1st Prize (1) - 40% off of retail on Body kit, wheels, and rear spoiler. (can buy just one thing, or buy the kit and wheels, its up to you) Not all JP products apply ( for example: tail-lights, grille, and exhaust). The Junction Produce Sports Kit for the 350Z is eligible for the 40% off. I would love to see a Z walk away with the chance to buy the kit at 40% off!

2nd Prize (2) - 20% off of retail on Body kit, wheels, Grille, Eye line, Spoilers, Exhausts, and other JP products.

3rd Prize (3) - Junction Produce FUSA and Junction Produce DVD (retail price - $150.00).

Of course, no purchase needed. Just show up, fill out the raffle form. We will be drawing the winners at 3:30pm June 5th, and we request that the winners BE PRESENT please... hope to see u guys then!
Old 05-25-2004, 09:40 PM
AmyCroft

Smile PettyCoat Junction