Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Jgtcusa 12-18/12-19

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 08:46 PM
islandsnow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, that's great news! It just keeps getting better, what next??? Thanks Erica for doing all the coordinating and grunt work!
Old 12-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Etka

Originally posted by Etka
Is anyone not able to go, I will gladly pick up your tickets for full price.
Old 12-12-2004, 03:00 PM
ZuprCar

Here is a layout of the seating.

The aqua is the VIP grand stand. The red is general admission seating. The orange is general admission standing. Grand stand seating is not assigned and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:21 PM
daytona350z

hey erica, i just sent you an e-mail to your zuprcar@hotmail.com address.
thanks
Old 12-14-2004, 06:35 PM
islandsnow

Anyone get their tickets today? I'm bummed, mine didn't show up.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:06 PM
ZuprCar

A part of the email I received this morning was a PDF of the temporary parking pass. The PDF file was corrupt so I was trying to get a hold of anyone at JGTC to see if they could fix it and re-send or give me a hidden link to it. They stated they were working on a link to it and would email it to me right away. Lo and behold, I still don't have it and no one can answer my questions except Stephen, who's voicemail is full and is never in when I call and is too swamped to reply to my emails.

So I am going to just send the tickets out tomorrow with a copy of my email. Once I get a working link for the pass, I will post it for everyone. You NEED the parking pass in order to get in the car club area.

I apologize for taking so long. I can still hold on to your tickets if you are planning on meeting at the 949 caravan location. Let me know by tomorrow.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:38 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ouch. Stephen offered to email me the parking pass but I told him I would wait to get it from you. Had I known, I would have had him send me a copy.

A few things to consider bringing:

1. Earplugs
2. Camera
3. Binocculars
4. Sunscreen
5. Water/Food/Beer/Spirits
6. FRS Radio
7. Carrying bag
8. Sweater/Jacket
9. Folding Chair
10. Blanket

Stephen said we could probably bring a hibachi and meat, but I wonder just how many people will be BBQing mid-field.

Weather Channel says: Saturday sunny, High: 70°, Low: 45° Sunday, sunny High: 70°, Low: 42°.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:00 PM
islandsnow

Erica,

i read your last message wrong, i thought you meant if you ordered your tickets online then they (JGTC) would be sending the tickets via mail. If you have the weekend passes then no worries, i can either pick them up or if you mail them that's cool too. I thought JGTC screwed up?! I didn't mean that you didn't send them yet. But if you don't have them let me know, i'm going to send that Bart Allan guy some e-mail to trace the tickets if they are lost.
Old 12-14-2004, 09:20 PM
ZuprCar

Originally posted by hfm
Ouch. Stephen offered to email me the parking pass but I told him I would wait to get it from you. Had I known, I would have had him send me a copy.

A few things to consider bringing:

1. Earplugs
2. Camera
3. Binocculars
4. Sunscreen
5. Water/Food/Beer/Spirits
6. FRS Radio
7. Carrying bag
8. Sweater/Jacket
9. Folding Chair
10. Blanket

Stephen said we could probably bring a hibachi and meat, but I wonder just how many people will be BBQing mid-field.

Weather Channel says: Saturday sunny, High: 70°, Low: 45° Sunday, sunny High: 70°, Low: 42°.

hfm- I think everyone got a bad attachment. You seem to have better luck with Stephen. If you can get a hold of him, get the new link for the pass please. And please have him either call or email me. Thanks!

Sorry guys but no alcohol or glass bottles are allowed in. I still don't know whether they'll be selling alcohol there. I also read that coolers weren't allowed in and I've been trying to get a hold of someone to see if car clubs are exempt from that. After all, they had been promoting that we can bbq there.

Don't forget to bring cash if you plan on buying stuff there. They have a vendors section.

And nobody knows who Roger Castro is? He bought 2 tickets but must have paid online. I have no record or address for him and I haven't been able to get it from JGTC. Please contact me asap.

Last edited by ZuprCar; 12-14-2004 at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-14-2004, 09:37 PM
boogie

Originally posted by ZuprCar
A part of the email I received this morning was a PDF of the temporary parking pass. The PDF file was corrupt so I was trying to get a hold of anyone at JGTC to see if they could fix it and re-send or give me a hidden link to it. They stated they were working on a link to it and would email it to me right away. Lo and behold, I still don't have it and no one can answer my questions except Stephen, who's voicemail is full and is never in when I call and is too swamped to reply to my emails.

So I am going to just send the tickets out tomorrow with a copy of my email. Once I get a working link for the pass, I will post it for everyone. You NEED the parking pass in order to get in the car club area.

I apologize for taking so long. I can still hold on to your tickets if you are planning on meeting at the 949 caravan location. Let me know by tomorrow.

will you be brining copies of the parking passes to the caravan meeting, or are we required to print them out once the link is provided?
Old 12-14-2004, 09:54 PM
ZuprCar

Originally posted by boogie
will you be brining copies of the parking passes to the caravan meeting, or are we required to print them out once the link is provided?
If I get the link, I'll post it for everyone and make copies of it to bring.

I attached a copy of my email to everyone's ticket that indicates the parking pass attachment. They should have everyone's name on a list at Gate 18. If the parking passes don't come through, I will make sure that the email and your ID will suffice.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Etka

I will take castros ticket if he doesnt reply to you for full price.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:38 AM
ZuprCar

Default Parking Pass

Woohoo! I finally got a link for the parking pass.

www.jgtcusa.net/car_club_pass.html

I will print out copies for everyone just in case.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:01 PM
ZuprCar

Tickets have been mailed out to the following:

1. Patrick S.
2. Virgil O.
3. Mark F.
4. Jeff L.
5. Brandon R.
6. Jeff & Jason @ Perforamnce Nissan
7. Monet B.
8. Anthony A-S. (sent to Brandon R.'s house)
9. Adam S.
10. Robert L.
11. Oliver C.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:14 PM
ZuprCar

Talking to Stephen as of now. Passengers will not be getting VIP Grand Stand passes. You can buy those online or at the day of the event. They have plenty left.

Coolers and barbeques are now not allowed since they moved us into the infield ( track rules). Alcohol will also not be sold there, since this is an interactive driving event. We can bring outside food and drinks in though. I don't know if pizza can get delivered.

When you come into the car club gates, they will be searching your car. If your passenger does not have their ticket on them at the time, they will not be allowed into the area and will have to get it from Will Call first.

I also have 2 extra Car Club tickets for sale, $65 cash, goes directly to JGTC. Contact me if you're interested.
Old 12-16-2004, 05:56 PM
boogie

if i buy them, can my buddy take his rx-7
Old 12-16-2004, 06:06 PM
boogie

forget i asked, dont need them
Old 12-16-2004, 07:28 PM
islandsnow

Thanks Erica, got them today!!!
Old 12-16-2004, 07:39 PM
zman23

Default JGTC Televised at all? Does anybody know?

Was wondering if anybody knows if the JGTC race this weekend is going to be televised or not? I would love to tape it if it is on. Let me know if anybody has heard anything on this.
Old 12-16-2004, 07:57 PM
islandsnow

supposedly speed channel televises jgtc on monday nights 8 Eastern time, but i'm not sure if it's an older series they're televising.

Quick Reply: Jgtcusa 12-18/12-19