Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

I told you guys my car hated me (crash + photos)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 08:07 AM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow... I just saw this thread. Sorry to hear 'bout your loss.
I remember doing the Latigo with you. So, what are you going to replace it with? Gotts to be 350Z!
Old 08-27-2004, 09:19 AM
chadman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1) HOLY CRAP! -- TJ, haven't seen you in a while, but glad UR OK and glad to hear you're going to build another Z32. You can buy mine...NOT (JK!). Good luck finding another one, they're out there, just be patient.

2) Wow, looks like My350Z is turning into TT.net. Let's all bag on TJ because he has bad grammar and is spoiled. **sigh** I'm surprised nobody said he spelled "Gemini" wrong...oh wait, there I go.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:59 AM
la300zxtt

Originally posted by djkern

owned? seems like you were. my car isn't wrecked.

typical attitude of a spoiled kid.

you just can't handle a TT car i guess. or, you are a terrible driver.

who said i'm not privilaged? who said i haven't been privilaged my whole life? i just don't go around bragging. you just look like a spoiled brat.

good luck in life. make sure dad doesn't lose his job. you might not get more toys.
base model 350 goes for 26 right??? Ya my car got owned by 2 poles and a cab but what ever. I take that as a challenge would you like to take it to the track and put your money where your mouth is? And because I'll have home court advantage you can be up front Streets Of willow maybe?

FYI I'm not bragging I'm acting like a stero typical ******* only because your boy friend started it....

Last edited by la300zxtt; 08-27-2004 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:04 PM
la300zxtt

Originally posted by chadman
1) HOLY CRAP! -- TJ, haven't seen you in a while, but glad UR OK and glad to hear you're going to build another Z32. You can buy mine...NOT (JK!). Good luck finding another one, they're out there, just be patient.

2) Wow, looks like My350Z is turning into TT.net. Let's all bag on TJ because he has bad grammar and is spoiled. **sigh** I'm surprised nobody said he spelled "Gemini" wrong...oh wait, there I go.
Don't get my started on you, you stage V having bastard LOL. Ya I seriously think people get off on tryin to be all bad *** but what evers. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for this car, I'm almost glad its gone now because I had another failing injector on my hands and almost dropped 1400 bucks on an injector upgrade. Good thing I didn't do a lot of things I planned on.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:27 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by la300zxtt
base model 350 goes for 26 right??? Ya my car got owned by 2 poles and a cab but what ever. I take that as a challenge would you like to take it to the track and put your money where your mouth is? And because I'll have home court advantage you can be up front Streets Of willow maybe?

FYI I'm not bragging I'm acting like a stero typical ******* only because your boy friend started it....
as long as you aren't like that in real life. i didn't realize you were being sarcastic.

i'll go to the track with you. can i bring out the race car though?

what's your point about the base model? i didn't need the brembo brakes or cruise conrtrol). i'd rather take the extra money and use it on mods. true? a big brake kit is better than the brembos.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:34 PM
la300zxtt

Like I said previously you don't even know me...
Old 08-27-2004, 01:19 PM
djkern
Banned

Like I said previously you don't even know me...

who peed in your cereal this morning?

Last edited by djkern; 08-27-2004 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-27-2004, 02:22 PM
la300zxtt

who peed in your cereal this morning?
The cab that ran my car off the road Hes actually been doing it for a few days now.... LOL
Old 08-27-2004, 02:27 PM
djkern
Banned

The cab that ran my car off the road Hes actually been doing it for a few days now.... LOL
haha.

i know what it's like to get run off the road and total a car. i was run off the road by an SUV 2 years ago and totalled my car. i just went to court about a month ago to appeal it (took 2 years to get a court date). and now i have to wait another month to hear. fun fun!
Old 08-27-2004, 02:36 PM
la300zxtt

haha.

i know what it's like to get run off the road and total a car. i was run off the road by an SUV 2 years ago and totalled my car. i just went to court about a month ago to appeal it (took 2 years to get a court date). and now i have to wait another month to hear. fun fun!
I see so you were taking out ure frustrations on me even though I was put in the exact same situation interesting....
Old 08-27-2004, 03:42 PM
callmeaflirt

Hey TJ just saw this thread (Ive been out of the board scene for a little while). Sux to see your car like that. Talk about devastating....Seems like car luck these days SUCK! I bought my mom a car last January (of 2003) for her bday..im STILL paying for it..Last week, my lil bro calls me to tell me that he was driving her car and some lady on a fricken cell phone made a left turn in front of him and he T-BONED her. Luckily the witnesses all said it was her fault..Fact of the matter is, it was a brand new car (only 1 1/2 yrs old) and now the entire front of the car is damaged. Still waiting to hear from the insurance company. I havent even seen pics of it yet..Not looking forward to it...Anyhow, I feel your pain man....Sorry to hear about it....You really helped us out at the last Latigo run..Hopefully we'll be able to see you again soon (if we make it to the run this weekend).

Lysa
Old 08-27-2004, 07:18 PM
kamz

Unhappy I know what you are going through

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! MY THREE WEEK OLD BABY IS NOW GOING TO BE IN THE SHOP FOR TWO WEEKS. GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT WITH A FRICKIN UNINSURED MOTORIST LAST NIGHT!!! FUkkkk!!!
Old 08-27-2004, 08:35 PM
djkern
Banned

I see so you were taking out ure frustrations on me even though I was put in the exact same situation interesting....
frustration? nah. i (yes, i said I) bought a z 2 weeks after it happened. i didn't have to have my parents buy me a car. i'm just waiting to get my cash back from the insurance company. not frustrated it all. the court system is so backed up at the moment. no idea why....my court date took 10 minutes. no idea where you get the idea that i'm frustrated with you. i like buying my own things...i appreciate them more.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:23 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

frustration? nah. i (yes, i said I) bought a z 2 weeks after it happened. i didn't have to have my parents buy me a car. i'm just waiting to get my cash back from the insurance company. not frustrated it all. the court system is so backed up at the moment. no idea why....my court date took 10 minutes. no idea where you get the idea that i'm frustrated with you. i like buying my own things...i appreciate them more.
the car i treated best my dad bought for me... i didnt want to invoke his wrath for ****ing it up.
not that i treat my later cars bad, but that first car ALWAYS got an oil change WITHIN 3000 miles, ALWAYS was clean, etc...
Old 08-28-2004, 01:36 AM
la300zxtt

I guess but getting accepted to UCLA and CAL Poly Slo isn't a big deal either right O btw did you do that at 17???? So I think I do appreciate the things that I own very much and I'm very greatful for eveything I have. Along with working my *** off to get it. It's people like you (that make rude coments when it isn't nessasary) that **** me off. Fact of the matter is you dont know me, never met me, and you have never spoken to me till this very thread. Why because you saw an opportunity to crack on someone to make you feel better about buying what you have and appreciate the things you got. Thats great and all and I'm sure your parents are very proud of you my reward was my car, the car of my dreams the one I've wanted since I was 12. I didn't always have a job and wasn't able to save because of my situation living and otherwise. Which is the reason my dad bought me the car, I've always had a 4.0 GPA and thats whats important to him. Anyone that says I dont deserve what I have should go back and live my life for the past 8 years and then tell me I don't deserve what I got.

The point I'm tryin to make? The number one reason why were all here is because we love the Z, its one of the strongest car communities arround IMHO and I'm so very proud to be apart of it. I guess somewhere in your day to day, you lost sight of that and decieded that you would rag on me, why because my parents rewarded me the way they saw fit. I'm done with this conversation I'm done with you and have a nice day. Further more if you would like to continue this conversation with me for what ever reason PM and we can take the drama off the boards...
Old 08-28-2004, 01:39 AM
la300zxtt

Originally posted by callmeaflirt
Hey TJ just saw this thread (Ive been out of the board scene for a little while). Sux to see your car like that. Talk about devastating....Seems like car luck these days SUCK! I bought my mom a car last January (of 2003) for her bday..im STILL paying for it..Last week, my lil bro calls me to tell me that he was driving her car and some lady on a fricken cell phone made a left turn in front of him and he T-BONED her. Luckily the witnesses all said it was her fault..Fact of the matter is, it was a brand new car (only 1 1/2 yrs old) and now the entire front of the car is damaged. Still waiting to hear from the insurance company. I havent even seen pics of it yet..Not looking forward to it...Anyhow, I feel your pain man....Sorry to hear about it....You really helped us out at the last Latigo run..Hopefully we'll be able to see you again soon (if we make it to the run this weekend).

Lysa
Thanks Lysa hopefully you'll be there sunday I know I will. Can't wait to see everyone again. I'm sorry about ure mothers car I'm glad everyones alright. It seems the last couple of months have been really bad for accidents. Just off the top of my head my friends pearl white TT got t-boned by someone on a cell phone. My friend got rear-ended by a durango. Another friend got t-boned by a z4. And just yesterday my friend got hit by someone that ran the red. Luckily everyone was fine. Good luck with that keep us updated.

Last edited by la300zxtt; 08-28-2004 at 02:26 AM.
Old 08-28-2004, 01:46 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i like buying my own things...i appreciate them more.
What is the point of that comment. Does it make a difference as to how he got the car. Does that mean he should not worry about it.
Old 08-28-2004, 02:28 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by skar 718
What is the point of that comment. Does it make a difference as to how he got the car. Does that mean he should not worry about it.
i didn't say that he's not worrying about his car....but, i don't need to back up this comment. spending your hard earned money on something is a lot more rewarding than having it given to you.
Old 08-28-2004, 04:22 PM
chadman

Yawn. Take it to PM please.

i didn't say that he's not worrying about his car....but, i don't need to back up this comment. spending your hard earned money on something is a lot more rewarding than having it given to you.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:59 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn...things never change. Every thread on the So cal board turns to a flame war.

DJ! Sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with you....I'm just thankful you are OK! And ignore the comments from djkern...I've met you...and you are one cool guy.

Quick Reply: I told you guys my car hated me (crash + photos)