Notices

FS: ARC Titanium Strut Bar ---Z33

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 01:47 PM
thetachi49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lgear080
I've held this bar in my hands unaware it was ever damaged.
I feel terrible for suggesting it. There would be a significant
Stress mark if it was repaired... Can. You photograph the f/r
Of the area where supposedly bent?
I was the same way. Holding it in your hands, even looking at it up close, I was totally unaware, myself. I was just left to assume the tiny nicks were from a hood hitting it, as Turbo Toys, suggested. I applied some Never-Dull, and it cleaned up nicely. The Strut bar mounts were in excellent shape, as well as, the ARC emblem. I even showed it to some friends while I had it, and they even suggested that the previous owner must have had a spacer on his/her plenum, that would have made since why there were tiny scuffs on the bends. My boy even has the same marks on his JIC carbon fiber bar, bc of his carbon fiber hood making contact. I'm very sorry about all of this
Old 04-27-2011, 02:03 PM
350Eazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thetachi49
I was the same way. Holding it in your hands, even looking at it up close, I was totally unaware, myself. I was just left to assume the tiny nicks were from a hood hitting it, as Turbo Toys, suggested. I applied some Never-Dull, and it cleaned up nicely. The Strut bar mounts were in excellent shape, as well as, the ARC emblem. I even showed it to some friends while I had it, and they even suggested that the previous owner must have had a spacer on his/her plenum, that would have made since why there were tiny scuffs on the bends. My boy even has the same marks on his JIC carbon fiber bar, bc of his carbon fiber hood making contact. I'm very sorry about all of this

Bro, its not your fault for selling something that you didn't know was damaged. Luckily its going on a car that doesn't get driven very much or very hard. I will also have my mechanic look at it before it goes on just to make sure. But that won't be for a while still....