Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ♦ Sonic MS | Exotic Air Lifter Suspension (Cup Kit) *NEW PRODUCT*

Sonic Motorsports
1045 West El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040
tel: 650-733-6506
fax: 650-691-9009
email: info@sonicms.net

Here at Exotic Air we focus on developing the best possible products for our customers that demand the highest craftsmanship, optimum functionality, and easiest purchasing experiment. Our customers are most important to us, therefore we continue to stay ahead of the automotive industry offering new innovative forward visions and solutions.

High performance cars rely on parts that function in accuracy and precision. Our Lifter’s deliver above and beyond what the system was originally designed for. With high tolerance machining, constant accuracy to fitment and finish, Exotic Air is proud of what we have achieved with this high performance Lifter system.

Universal design for use with many popular coilovers on the market
Over engineered for durability and functionality
3″ inches of total piston travel
Improved design for air flow efficiency and maximized volume
Intelligent 0-ring design to retain constant psi pressure
3 seconds of ultra smooth lifting when needed
Unlike competitors, our system does not rely on multiple 0-rings attempting to seal on the shock shaft
Our design is minimized for efficiency therefore much lighter in comparison

Back in 2008, when we first decided to design a lifter system, we set a goal to keep operations small and 100% made and assembled in USA. Our BETA batch were tested extensively for 2 years on multiple cars in different driving conditions. Our engineers then disassembled each lifter to check for fatigue and compared for differences. After the BETA batch passed our quality control procedure, it gave us the green light to begin manufacturing and carefully planning our product launch.

Every part is made 100% in the USA
Forged premium US grade T6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
1/1000th of an inch tolerance applied during machining
Hard anodize plating in beautiful satin jewel black finish
Unique laser engraving process produce white etching
Fully designed in AutoCAD and Simulated in Solidworks
Burst rate calculated at 3,400 psi of pressure
Functional at under 200 psi

MSRP:
V2 Lifter (each) - $1200
Basic Air Management - $495/595 (2 cups/4 cups)

For detailed pricing and ordering information, please call me at (650).691.9000, email at Andrew@sonicms.net or shoot me a PM.

Store Hours:
Mon-Fri : 10AM-7PM PST
Sat: 12PM-5PM PST

Payments:

We accept all major Credit Cards, in addition to PayPal and Certified Cashiers Checks / Money Orders.

We also offer professional on-site installation services for customers local to the SF Bay Area. Please contact us directly for more information.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Andrew@SonicMS
Vendor - Former Vendor

We are now looking for one local 350Z member to be semi-sponsored for this kit. We would like a client that is going to rep the company and culture of EA; please send all sponsorship inquires to our email or just PM me through here with a few pictures and build list for your vehicle.

For the 1 lucky My350Z member, this is the sponsorship deal for you:

2 cups: $1000 x 2 = $2000
BAM: $500
Install: $500
P&P (Plug & Play) Box: Free

The P&P box is a custom box made specifically for your vehicle. The entire BAM will be mounted inside P&P box. The box will have fans to keep temperatures low and will be finished in paint/carpet/suede/etc... Furthermore, this will come with a wireless remote so that you will not have to cut up your interior to mount switches.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:45 AM
BlueDragonZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any special deals just for MY350Z members?

Originally Posted by Andrew@SonicMS
We are now looking for one local 350Z member to be semi-sponsored for this kit. We would like a client that is going to rep the company and culture of EA; please send all sponsorship inquires to our email or just PM me through here with a few pictures and build list for your vehicle.

For the 1 lucky My350Z member, this is the sponsorship deal for you:

2 cups: $1000 x 2 = $2000
BAM: $500
Install: $500
P&P (Plug & Play) Box: Free

The P&P box is a custom box made specifically for your vehicle. The entire BAM will be mounted inside P&P box. The box will have fans to keep temperatures low and will be finished in paint/carpet/suede/etc... Furthermore, this will come with a wireless remote so that you will not have to cut up your interior to mount switches.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:05 PM
SDGenius

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

3" inches isn't very high, also the price isn't very competitive compared to other proven cupkits already offered that come as a more complete package for less.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:21 AM
nismo4life11

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

x2 If you guys ever wanna do a better sponsorship deal on just the cups let me know im in the market but would just go full air bags at that price also do you have anything that would work on OEM rear or is this a true coil only deal.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:37 AM
SDGenius

rear cups only work on a "true" rear setup but on our application there isn't much room in the rears w/true so it'd compromise the rear too much to run cups back there

Last edited by SDGenius; 06-12-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Andrew@SonicMS
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by BlueDragonZ
Any special deals just for MY350Z members?
Yes, we will give non-local members a deal off MSRP as well.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Andrew@SonicMS
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SDGenius
3" inches isn't very high, also the price isn't very competitive compared to other proven cupkits already offered that come as a more complete package for less.
3" is very high when you're 1~2" off the pavement. There's not much I wouldn't be able to get over with a 3" lift. I haven't seen any other cup kits that have been able to match up to their description. Other cups that have stated that they can be driven raised up has had failed o-rings after a certain amount of mileage. I will take a picture of the cups so you guys can see how these are made differently. I understand that me just saying it's different doesn't have much reliability; I'll let the pictures talk for themselves.

I've personally owned a Roberuta TS set up and I can honestly say that this system is superior. The best set up available right now within this price-range is a direct copy off of Roberuta.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Andrew@SonicMS
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by nismo4life11
x2 If you guys ever wanna do a better sponsorship deal on just the cups let me know im in the market but would just go full air bags at that price also do you have anything that would work on OEM rear or is this a true coil only deal.
Right now our set up only accommodates the front as a "plug & play" system. We've had a local 350Z contact EA for a cup kit on a OEM style set up in the rear and I believe they have found a solution and are working on finishing it up. I'll post any updates and details I have of this.

However, a front lift is all you really need. The back will naturally carry itself over so I can't imagine you'll really need it unless you're completely slammed.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:09 AM
SDGenius

Originally Posted by Andrew@SonicMS
3" is very high when you're 1~2" off the pavement. There's not much I wouldn't be able to get over with a 3" lift. I haven't seen any other cup kits that have been able to match up to their description. Other cups that have stated that they can be driven raised up has had failed o-rings after a certain amount of mileage. I will take a picture of the cups so you guys can see how these are made differently. I understand that me just saying it's different doesn't have much reliability; I'll let the pictures talk for themselves.

I've personally owned a Roberuta TS set up and I can honestly say that this system is superior. The best set up available right now within this price-range is a direct copy off of Roberuta.
i've been on cups for about a yr now(i won't mention what brand on ur thread, they are also an improvement on the Roberuta cup design, not just a copy) and they've def lived up to my expectations as well as being exactly as advertised. they've been run on everything from ISFs & M3s to GTRs, NSXs and even full out Exotics and have yet to receive any poor feedback that i've seen. i payed full retail for mine and the price was still considerably lower than your sponsorship price. you really should bring the price down, cups aren't vary popular on the Z & G platform because of the cost. it's not just the kit price that comes into play, it's also the cost of coilovers and/or a likely Swift spring upgrade to fit the cups. don't get me wrong, i'm happy to see people trying to bring cups into the main stream, but i just don't wanna see anyone overpaying. the brand cupkit that i run will never be a forum vendor on here due to that fact that they make enough money catering to more high-end vehicles, so you guys could pretty much have the market on cups for my350z & G35driver. you just have to realize that most people on these platforms aren't gonna pay $2300 for a COMPLETE P&P ready setup, so i don't why they'd pay $2895(retail) for your setup. and you're right 3" isn't bad, def better than some of those cheepo DIY kits from the UK that barely give to 2"
Old 06-12-2012, 11:26 AM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

Will these work with Tein Basics? If so, price for everything needed for a front only application.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Andrew@SonicMS
Vendor - Former Vendor

I completely understand where you're coming from. It's definitely what I would've went with at the time as well. We're not trying to introduce EA as a cheaper alternative to cups already being sold; we're trying to sell a product we feel is superior to other products on the market - hence a justifiable higher price. We've had these installed on multiple cars already, we're working on finalizing a few builds so we can demonstrate why the EA product is superior. We're hoping once we have everything set up, the community will understand why this product is more suitable for it's needs and will understand why our price is slightly higher.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:16 PM
axial_pro

Value isn't always defined by the lowest price... Kit looks good. I'd love a set!
Old 06-12-2012, 04:46 PM
SDGenius

yeah, my point was there are more complete and also extremely high quality(better than $8,000 TopSecret Roberuta cups) kits for less. i'll give points to Sonic MS for dressing their kit up but making something expensive doesn't make it better. with that said, good luck to them and i look forward to seeing more updates.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Andrew@SonicMS
Vendor - Former Vendor

I completely agree, hopefully once we can properly demonstrate the benefits of this system compared to other cup systems in the market, the community will see that the pricing is justified. All credits go to Solo@Exotic Air, all we've done is help him test the system. It's been developing for the last 4 years.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:36 PM
SDGenius

thanks for not getting defensive about the whole thing, you def have great customer service skills and that goes a long way on the forums. my comments aren't meant to down play your kit, just trying to be constructive.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Andrew@SonicMS
Vendor - Former Vendor

Of course not, you've said nothing offensive. If anything, you're just doing what any knowledgeable customer would do. 100% constructive, thank you sir.

Build thread on a customer's ISC
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-c...ld-thread.html
Old 06-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Andrew@SonicMS
Vendor - Former Vendor

Yeah... it's time to get excited
Old 06-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Received 1,028 Likes on 785 Posts

looks like a person in the reflection of the passenger side fog light. Sweet looking car.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Andrew@SonicMS
Vendor - Former Vendor

Quick Reply: FS: ♦ Sonic MS | Exotic Air Lifter Suspension (Cup Kit) *NEW PRODUCT*