Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

South Houston, Sat. Nite Cruz

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2003, 08:01 AM
zcardave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb South Houston, Sat. Nite Cruz

Well,
now that the weather has finally gotten semi-normal, all the Fri/Sat nite cruises have started up again.

I know this is kind of a short notice, but I just got it myself and thought this might be fun:

Starting this Saturday evening (12th) the Chick Filet in Kemah will be hosting Saturday night cruises.
I scoped this place out the other day and the parking lot is great - low traffic, big lights, clean, safe, restaurants and shopping. This Chick Filet is located in the new Target / Home Depot center on 2094 near 146. If your coming from Texas City, make a left off 146 onto 2094 and it is right there on the left. From League City just take 2094 to the end and it's on the right.
Oh - They will be placing a free chicken sandwich coupon in every car that shows up on the first night.

I'm planning on going, along with my buddy Bill (in his Silverstone), so look for us. We're planning on being there around 6pm. Of course, we will be VASTLY outnumbered by all the Corvettes/Camaros/Mustangs; but we'll still look good ! ALL vintage Z Cars are welcome, so tell your buds.

zcardave
Old 04-11-2003, 03:01 PM
WebToker

Default Re: South Houston, Sat. Nite Cruz

Originally posted by zcardave
Well,
now that the weather has finally gotten semi-normal, all the Fri/Sat nite cruises have started up again.

I know this is kind of a short notice, but I just got it myself and thought this might be fun:

Starting this Saturday evening (12th) the Chick Filet in Kemah will be hosting Saturday night cruises.
I scoped this place out the other day and the parking lot is great - low traffic, big lights, clean, safe, restaurants and shopping. This Chick Filet is located in the new Target / Home Depot center on 2094 near 146. If your coming from Texas City, make a left off 146 onto 2094 and it is right there on the left. From League City just take 2094 to the end and it's on the right.
Oh - They will be placing a free chicken sandwich coupon in every car that shows up on the first night.

I'm planning on going, along with my buddy Bill (in his Silverstone), so look for us. We're planning on being there around 6pm. Of course, we will be VASTLY outnumbered by all the Corvettes/Camaros/Mustangs; but we'll still look good ! ALL vintage Z Cars are welcome, so tell your buds.

zcardave

Ouch :-( You should come down to houston and hang with us...
Old 04-11-2003, 04:08 PM
Moroccan_Mole

yea!
Old 04-11-2003, 05:38 PM
Rob Nance

I'll come to Houston if girls like that Dead or Alive looking asian girl from the "hot chick" thread come Morrocan Mole
Old 04-11-2003, 05:39 PM
Moroccan_Mole

bewbies are cool!
Old 04-11-2003, 10:00 PM
WebToker

Originally posted by Moroccan_Mole
bewbies are cool!

Moroccan, are you going to be out tomorrow night? I wanted to see if you would givew me a ride in your Z :-) I wanna see what the suspension feels like.
Old 04-12-2003, 06:25 AM
Moroccan_Mole

mmmm im not sure it depends on how i feel. right now, were figuring out how to get everything we need upto the track tomorrow, between 3 cars (mine and 2 s2000s), we gotta figure out how to get 2 sets of tires, tools, spare parts, chairs, water, etc upto tws. so .... were not exactly working with alot of space here if i get my car packed up and get lazy, ill probably just leave it at home (dont wanna drive around with all that stuff in the back, also im not going to want to have to pack up my car at 430am tomorrow and forget something bc ill be so tired

so ill probably not make it out tonight, but probably for sure next weekend.
Old 04-12-2003, 10:11 AM
WebToker

Originally posted by Moroccan_Mole
mmmm im not sure it depends on how i feel. right now, were figuring out how to get everything we need upto the track tomorrow, between 3 cars (mine and 2 s2000s), we gotta figure out how to get 2 sets of tires, tools, spare parts, chairs, water, etc upto tws. so .... were not exactly working with alot of space here if i get my car packed up and get lazy, ill probably just leave it at home (dont wanna drive around with all that stuff in the back, also im not going to want to have to pack up my car at 430am tomorrow and forget something bc ill be so tired

so ill probably not make it out tonight, but probably for sure next weekend.
Thats understandable. Good luck tomorrow. Try to make sure you get plenty of Kodak moments :-)