Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

RGV Z/G owners pls join!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 12:16 AM
fabcas311

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yokohamaboi
Fabcass311 hey i saw you twice today i was driving the white pearl RX8 that said TEAM RYUKO on my front windshield. and a bunch of green painters tape on my back window lol that was just for jokes, any ways i have to say you have the 2nd best lookin Z ive ever seen in the valley, the other one is the nice one from KMP that blue one with a greddy TT turbo kit. yeah i was running late for school :[ lol
hahahahaha.......i was reading that one.got my attention..
you revvd at me bet trenton and 10th st
Old 11-08-2008, 12:30 AM
fabcas311

i meant one of the best Z, um i was wondering if you know that guy from bert ogden dealer, the one who crashed his Z that had nismo rims and a fairlady emblem? um also two black Z's one hatchback and the other convertible that says raven on the side O.o he beat me by a car langth, close race lol
prolly the vert Z with 20" rims......man he is slow.how come you lose to him.....??...i prolly will beat him bus lengths
Old 11-08-2008, 07:34 AM
yokohamaboi

Originally Posted by BaTMan_4
your sig is weak RX-8s are just plain slow and shouldn't be run in a straight line

I thought it wasnt made togo on a straight line, Its all about the courses betch! haha im playin with you.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:38 AM
yokohamaboi

Haha i think its him, he had alot of mods, i think he said its just the same as the Z in japan except its not RHD, lol i raced the guy in the coupe he peeled out, i didnt even launch my car lol, but i was shiftin at 9000RPMs yay! im sorry i reved you lol so exciting when i see a badass Z when ever you wanna hang on cruise nights or whatever im down.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:55 AM
yokohamaboi

So what are you into? Show,Drag,Autocross? Drift? im into drifting, ive been practicing :] idk if you saw my back window but it said "CIVIC RAPPER" yeah i got pissed at this guy who use to be on our team he put TR killer on his civic, and the other side of my windshield says "Got Drift?" then he put "I GOT DRIFT" whats funny is i just use painters tape and he got his custom cut from CH and i saved a bunch of money now we are suppose to have some drift battle, if i win he takes it off, if i lose it stays on his car, the other option was to pay him 50bucks so he would take it off. so i say *** that! im drifting haha i dont think civics can drift, all he does is pull the E-brake. Just thought you want to know. Well im heading to mcallen in a bit gonna get somtin to eat and wait cause its my friends B-day today shes turning 19 ill PM you my number if you want to hang.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:25 AM
fredZZter

Default BLAK Z RAVEN

Whats up bro... this is fred. black conv. z. "raven". Yea, i remember you... Pearl RX on 2nd st. I was with my bud in the blue z. Yea, Nice ride bro, we hang out on thursdays at starbuks on 10th/trenton. Great to see u on here.... tells me ur interested in a z. Yea that was my budy ruben from bert ogden that wrecked. That was a fukd up night!!! His car was totaled, bye bye No more Z. Thank god hes ok though.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:39 AM
BaTMan_4

I thought it wasnt made togo on a straight line, Its all about the courses betch! haha im playin with you.
hmm that's what i meant by my previous post, it's meant for turns. glad you didn't take it offensive just giving you a hard time since you on the Z site seen you a few times over this past summer and once tried to catch you but traffic obstructed me
Old 11-08-2008, 11:47 AM
fabcas311

Haha i think its him, he had alot of mods, i think he said its just the same as the Z in japan except its not RHD, lol i raced the guy in the coupe he peeled out, i didnt even launch my car lol, but i was shiftin at 9000RPMs yay! im sorry i reved you lol so exciting when i see a badass Z when ever you wanna hang on cruise nights or whatever im down.
i didnt know his car was totaled...ruben is the first guys here that i talked about

rx8 isnt made for straights

Last edited by fabcas311; 11-08-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:49 AM
fabcas311

So what are you into? Show,Drag,Autocross? Drift? im into drifting, ive been practicing :] idk if you saw my back window but it said "CIVIC RAPPER" yeah i got pissed at this guy who use to be on our team he put TR killer on his civic, and the other side of my windshield says "Got Drift?" then he put "I GOT DRIFT" whats funny is i just use painters tape and he got his custom cut from CH and i saved a bunch of money now we are suppose to have some drift battle, if i win he takes it off, if i lose it stays on his car, the other option was to pay him 50bucks so he would take it off. so i say *** that! im drifting haha i dont think civics can drift, all he does is pull the E-brake. Just thought you want to know. Well im heading to mcallen in a bit gonna get somtin to eat and wait cause its my friends B-day today shes turning 19 ill PM you my number if you want to hang.
1.drag
2.autocross
3.show
4.drift
Old 11-08-2008, 11:54 AM
BaTMan_4

^ hey Fabiene did you end up getting that nice engine upgrade you had mentioned to me from some shop in Arizona i believe?
Old 11-08-2008, 12:18 PM
costilla

CIVIC RAPPER? But yeah ruben totaled his car. He will probably get the 370z. Too bad he couldn't savage his exhaust, wheels, intake and spoiler.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:28 PM
costilla

Originally Posted by samr350z
Mike?? I hope everything is going well man! sucks about your wheels... Its okay if you dont make it, its not gonna be the last one anyways.
Thanks bro, ill be alright. Sold my wheels to buy some others. Some wider rims in the rear with a very aggressive offset.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:40 PM
fabcas311

^ hey Fabiene did you end up getting that nice engine upgrade you had mentioned to me from some shop in Arizona i believe?
nope...i ended up building my tranny and some bolt ons..
i will be getting a vortech SC
Old 11-08-2008, 02:42 PM
fabcas311

Originally Posted by costilla
Thanks bro, ill be alright. Sold my wheels to buy some others. Some wider rims in the rear with a very aggressive offset.
pretty damn excited to see your new set up man!
Old 11-08-2008, 06:10 PM
SRH_G35

Default Mazda's

All I will say is, yes. Mazda's are not quick on straight races. Now, if you are talking about auto cross and/or road racing, a Mazda will get ya. Mazda's will make turns like you would not beleve. After I had two Infiniti G35 sedans, which I traded in for a Mazda 3s GT Hatchback, I was very shocked how well the Mazda's will make turns. I drove my last Infiniti G35 Sedan hard and fast up in the hills where my family lives. The car was quick and everything. Now, in my Mazda, it will out turn any Infiniti I've driven. Mods or no mods. Mazda builds their vehicles for road racing bone stock. I will not take my Mazda to a 1/4 or 1/8th mile track what so ever unless its a road corse or auto cross event. Racing the quick straight lines is boring and slow in the Mazda's.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:19 PM
yokohamaboi

Hey guys egh i had a looonnnng night lol went to a undeveloped neighbor hood went drifting and went to the back of this church on trenton FRICKIN huge parking lot to mess around, anyways some truck was hiding their when i busted my first drift he automatically turn on his lights, so we all booked it lol also i held a mini drag race at this place perfect quarter mile with lights but has a little rocks. egh it was FUNNN!! lol yeah i give props to the Z for its frinkin fastness........ Im pissed my neighbor is having a party bunch of fresass no offence if you guys are, its cool, but these people are hard core bitches, he was threating to call the cops on me, cause i haul *** on my street, but then again their isnt a speed limit sign lol yeah i live in Shary land plantation but i goto school at mcallen memorial. im going stake out tonight with my paintball gun, i hope they dont mess with my car cause they really hate me soo how was yall guys day?
Old 11-08-2008, 09:28 PM
yokohamaboi

hmm that's what i meant by my previous post, it's meant for turns. glad you didn't take it offensive just giving you a hard time since you on the Z site seen you a few times over this past summer and once tried to catch you but traffic obstructed me
And "PLAY" Can't catch me dahnanan cant catch me danana cant catch me da na dad naannanana im using the beat in my head from this song haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcNUx...eature=related

can't catch me! nandnandnan :P lol
Old 11-08-2008, 09:45 PM
yokohamaboi

Originally Posted by fredZZter
Whats up bro... this is fred. black conv. z. "raven". Yea, i remember you... Pearl RX on 2nd st. I was with my bud in the blue z. Yea, Nice ride bro, we hang out on thursdays at starbuks on 10th/trenton. Great to see u on here.... tells me ur interested in a z. Yea that was my budy ruben from bert ogden that wrecked. That was a fukd up night!!! His car was totaled, bye bye No more Z. Thank god hes ok though.
Yeah it was a good race, i know for a fact that thing is not stock! lol wellll at least i hope so lol he peeled out like crazy, i was like wtf? im not even going all out lol

Yeah i wanted a Z since they came out, Ok imma tell you a storyy ok so i had to sell my 1990 mazda miata white with body kits and panasport rims 15in baby! lol so i told my dad i want a Z! he was like ok so next day we went to check it out and i wanted a silver one Ruben was with me and i test drive it, i was like ****! this thing picks up way to quick lol so my dad went to talk to some guy, and he was pressuring my dad to by that day, when my dad told him i cant do it today, i need to ask my wife, so my dad got pissed and ripped the papers and the guy was gonna call the cops on us, well my dad...... so i got into my car all pissed cause i know im not getting a Z so i drifted out of the dealership, went home talked to my dad to calm the hell down, and i was like ok well lets get a RX8 for me, so my dad is friends with the general manager and i got my RX8 3 days later special ordered with the special edition Crystal Cear Pearl with a 6spd all the way from dallas since no one had it from here to dallas. i was happy that day. I loved the Z, but ever since i got my RX8 i was impressed on how mazda did with this car, I LOVE IT!!! my mods are gay but its a start i have 8000K H.I.D which was a *****! to install and my RAZO shift ****, that said it was perfectly weighted for drifting also says drift on top of it so im happy lol

i think ruben was racing a sentra that was beating other Zs O.o
Old 11-08-2008, 09:49 PM
yokohamaboi

Sorry if im posting too much, im just happy i can meet some people that are into import in the valley. I remember last week like 5 Zs came into sonic parked all together, i was like eeeeee dirtyy!!! :[ im loner Whos here knows a guy with a Blue Z http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfJUZqOVvc idk but i heard he got OWNED lol
Old 11-08-2008, 09:50 PM
costilla

Originally Posted by fabcas311
pretty damn excited to see your new set up man!
Yeah bro, it will look SICK once I get your wing, so hurry up and get yours in.LOL

Quick Reply: RGV Z/G owners pls join!