Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

RGV Z/G owners pls join!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 09:59 PM
costilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think ruben was racing a sentra that was beating other Zs O.o
Old 11-08-2008, 10:02 PM
BaTMan_4

Originally Posted by yokohamaboi
Hey guys egh i had a looonnnng night lol went to a undeveloped neighbor hood went drifting and went to the back of this church on trenton FRICKIN huge parking lot to mess around, anyways some truck was hiding their when i busted my first drift he automatically turn on his lights, so we all booked it lol also i held a mini drag race at this place perfect quarter mile with lights but has a little rocks. egh it was FUNNN!! lol yeah i give props to the Z for its frinkin fastness........ Im pissed my neighbor is having a party bunch of fresass no offence if you guys are, its cool, but these people are hard core bitches, he was threating to call the cops on me, cause i haul *** on my street, but then again their isnt a speed limit sign lol yeah i live in Shary land plantation but i goto school at mcallen memorial. im going stake out tonight with my paintball gun, i hope they dont mess with my car cause they really hate me soo how was yall guys day?
lmao i hated shary when i was in memorial (graduated in '04), now my GF is from shary lol Had many encounters with shary "fresas" in their slow 3 series beemers back in the day in my Celica and would smoke the crap out of them and they would get pissed cuz a toyota beat their all-mighty bmw 323
Old 11-08-2008, 10:04 PM
BaTMan_4

Originally Posted by costilla
i think ruben was racing a sentra that was beating other Zs O.o

wait i didn't see you put new se-r sentra.....like the current boxy one?
Old 11-08-2008, 10:06 PM
BaTMan_4

oh and being home at 1:03am on a saturday night/sunday morning sucks but school has me by the ***** right now
Old 11-08-2008, 10:23 PM
yokohamaboi

Lol is she a senior? i use togo to sharyland for 8th grade but thats it. theirs a red 350z outside my house its a shary fresa has a Kicker decal on the quarter driver side window kicker as in the speakers,head units,and such i hate that *****! he reved at me. When im not even in my car to kick his ***. ugh i wanna call the cops on them since the party is getting huge and their parking in front of my house >.<
Old 11-08-2008, 10:30 PM
costilla

Originally Posted by BaTMan_4
Scotty's SE-R (black top and red bottom)? the one with the VQ-turbo swap?

wait i didn't see you put new se-r sentra.....like the current boxy one?
No not that punk, it was the ugly square ones. I don't even care if it comes with 200hp.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:37 PM
costilla

smoke the crap out of them and they would get pissed cuz a toyota beat their all-mighty bmw 323
I didn't think people with 323's will race. I had a friend with one and he will tell me that his will beat my Z, but I took him for a ride and he quickly said nevermind.LOL
Old 11-09-2008, 12:47 AM
BaTMan_4

Originally Posted by yokohamaboi
Lol is she a senior? i use togo to sharyland for 8th grade but thats it. theirs a red 350z outside my house its a shary fresa has a Kicker decal on the quarter driver side window kicker as in the speakers,head units,and such i hate that *****! he reved at me. When im not even in my car to kick his ***. ugh i wanna call the cops on them since the party is getting huge and their parking in front of my house >.<
lmao! i think i know what Z you are talking about....they call him "pollo" as in chicken , he used to love my car when i 1st got it and went and got a red one as well. he then joined CWS and he began to get a little ego....then he started talking smack if i remember correctly that he could beat my Z in his pre-RevUp , and actually barely this past summer after some summer school from pan-am i was on 107 and mccoll and he he rolled up to me. I took TCS off and inched foward with a blip at the throttle he did the same....waiting for the green and started to creep foward and he did not so i said "he ain't gonna go" so i let off and as the green flashed he took of like crazy and turned into mccoll as opposed to going straight on 107 and almost hit a car that was on the actual turning lane to mccoll

oh yea and my gf is already out of shary, she is a sophomore in college
Old 11-09-2008, 12:54 AM
BaTMan_4

smoke the crap out of them and they would get pissed cuz a toyota beat their all-mighty bmw 323
I didn't think people with 323's will race. I had a friend with one and he will tell me that his will beat my Z, but I took him for a ride and he quickly said nevermind.LOL
yea bunch of these fresa guys think they are the **** in their euro cars. since my gf was fresa-ish (i like to say was because i took her out of her bubble ) i would meet some of these d-bags and they all would look down on my Celica (they would have 323's, C230's, audi's the whole german bandwagon), they would then have a couple of drinks and would start bashing at my car and i would simply say lets run, heck even the lady didn't know wtf my car was but she slowly began to appreciate it. Needless to say one day some kid brought his dad's SL500 (1st gen, i think they had @300hp but heavy as ****) and ended up running him against my car...don't know how but they stopped talking **** after that....funny thing is now that kid is an acquaintance of mine
Old 11-09-2008, 01:26 AM
fabcas311

Yeah bro, it will look SICK once I get your wing, so hurry up and get yours in.LOL
hehehehehehe...
still saving$$$....but its yours bro
Old 11-09-2008, 08:36 AM
yokohamaboi

lmao! i think i know what Z you are talking about....they call him "pollo" as in chicken , he used to love my car when i 1st got it and went and got a red one as well. he then joined CWS and he began to get a little ego....then he started talking smack if i remember correctly that he could beat my Z in his pre-RevUp , and actually barely this past summer after some summer school from pan-am i was on 107 and mccoll and he he rolled up to me. I took TCS off and inched foward with a blip at the throttle he did the same....waiting for the green and started to creep foward and he did not so i said "he ain't gonna go" so i let off and as the green flashed he took of like crazy and turned into mccoll as opposed to going straight on 107 and almost hit a car that was on the actual turning lane to mccoll

oh yea and my gf is already out of shary, she is a sophomore in college
what is CWS? lol yeah he was reving like a *****! last night when i was on stake out lol kinda loud but not really.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:04 PM
BaTMan_4

^ a car crew...don't know if they are still around. their decal is silver and just says CWS aka Cars With Style
Old 11-09-2008, 06:28 PM
penguin023

One of the pics from today. ...since i have exams coming up... .the rest miiiiight be done by the end of the week or later next week...we'll see..

Old 11-09-2008, 07:48 PM
yokohamaboi

^ a car crew...don't know if they are still around. their decal is silver and just says CWS aka Cars With Style
Oh wow lol sounds kinda gay haha well imma go sleep i have school, and teen court i have jury duty
Old 11-10-2008, 04:37 AM
fredZZter

Default THANX!! :)

Hey, thanx to all of u who showed up for the photoshoot! Freakin SUCCESS!! Good ****. I think we all had a blast hanging out like we did. Always a pleasure meeting new peeps. I'm sure well schedule another meet soon... Do I hear "Corpus"??? Anywho, for the record, it was a white 08 se-r, not slow *** scotty who talks more than he can rACE!! i swear if he could race his mouth, he'd win fukin nascar!! Thanx again guyz, z ya soon! Oh, and no, that car never beat any of us. c'mon man, there's no way an 08 se-r could beat a z!!! U know better than that!!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:53 PM
gotagetmyZ

Sup FredZZZZ! It was a good turnout. Hopefully, by the next meet Kez will have his Z running and we'll try to get a few other friends to go. Can't wait to see some of the other pics. The one above lookssssss Sickkkkkk Thanks Penguino. By the way I'll hit you guys up later to see about joining the club and gettin a sticker to slap on my ride!

DRock
Old 11-10-2008, 06:31 PM
costilla

I'm glad everything turned out good. Wish I was there with you guys, hopefully the trip to corpus will happen.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:40 PM
costilla

O Oh, and no, that car never beat any of us. c'mon man, there's no way an 08 se-r could beat a z!!! U know better than that!!

Well that is what ruben was telling me and then he beat him, but after that------?
••••••••••••••••_
Old 11-10-2008, 06:49 PM
yokohamaboi

Same here. egh ruben had nice rims though lol i like them. well whats yall guys plan for this thursday night?
Old 11-10-2008, 07:03 PM
BaTMan_4

I'm glad everything turned out good. Wish I was there with you guys, hopefully the trip to corpus will happen.
is Corpus this for a bigger Z gathering?

Quick Reply: RGV Z/G owners pls join!