Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

[DFW]: DFW's Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 03:28 PM
NugeTRON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ It's about time you show face bro! Haven't seen you on the forum in forever
Old 10-08-2010, 03:34 PM
ImportedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

^ Talk of alcohol can always bring an Irishman out of hiding
Old 10-08-2010, 03:38 PM
PotentialZ

At happy hour now. Great way to tie together a Friday. Been a crazy ****ing week.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:06 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 648 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by PotentialZ
At happy hour now. Great way to tie together a Friday. Been a crazy ****ing week.
Where are you doing happy hour at?
Old 10-08-2010, 04:07 PM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by ImportedPerformance
Irish ?...your Irish....WTF ? I thought you were Yugoslavian !

All you whities look the same to us Asians.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:21 PM
NugeTRON

^ Wasissss

Originally Posted by ImportedPerformance
It's funny how that works lol
Old 10-08-2010, 05:33 PM
ppat1989
Professional

Well once again I will not be able to attend southlake this Sunday. I got called into work again. I'll be at work from 8-4 tonight the. 8pm to 7pm tomorrow/Sunday. FML!!!
Overtime is great and all but I do enjoy sleep as well. This will make 33 hours of ot in two weeks. And you guys thought you needed a dos equis lol I need a frieken handle of whiskey right now and a two liter of coke....
Old 10-08-2010, 05:37 PM
ppat1989
Professional

Originally Posted by BeeAyche
I know i do, i havent played a snap of football in about 5 years and since then ive transformed from a cover DB to a overweight OLB lol
Man my body weight has been weird. I gained 25 pounds when I was in the army after high school and now I've lost 35 pounds and havnt budged in two years. I've tried to gain weight but I just can't eat as much as I did when I was in and I definately don't work out anywhere near as much lol. I'm all scrawny now and I really miss being bigger. Especially my chest and arms. Oh well, I'm so skinny now that I dot even have to work to keep a six pack lol that's kinda nice
Old 10-08-2010, 05:42 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by ppat1989
Well once again I will not be able to attend southlake this Sunday. I got called into work again. I'll be at work from 8-4 tonight the. 8pm to 7pm tomorrow/Sunday. FML!!!
Overtime is great and all but I do enjoy sleep as well. This will make 33 hours of ot in two weeks. And you guys thought you needed a dos equis lol I need a frieken handle of whiskey right now and a two liter of coke....
Bringin' in that dough!

I hear ya bro. I averaged at least 20+ of OT hours(optional - could work as many hours as you wished) every two weeks when I worked in a medical warehouse. Definitely some nice paychecks.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:24 PM
JLS2GOZ

Originally Posted by ppat1989
Pat, I got ya beat... I work M-F 40 + hrs a week, plus on call every other night and every other weekend. About 100 hrs a week and 20 + can back. That's why its so hard for me to hook up with you guys.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:28 PM
JLS2GOZ

Originally Posted by verdict.
Bringin' in that dough!

I hear ya bro. I averaged at least 20+ of OT hours(optional - could work as many hours as you wished) every two weeks when I worked in a medical warehouse. Definitely some nice paychecks.
I dunno bout Pat but Uncle Sam likes to rape my check before I get it.....sometimes so bad that its not worth it !
Old 10-08-2010, 07:40 PM
ppat1989
Professional

Originally Posted by JLS2GOZ
Pat, I got ya beat... I work M-F 40 + hrs a week, plus on call every other night and every other weekend. About 100 hrs a week and 20 + can back. That's why its so hard for me to hook up with you guys.
Ya I do not miss our on call schedule lol uncle sam gets a very nie cut of mine too but I don't complain cuz that's what used to pay me lol gotta love workin for the government... not
Old 10-08-2010, 08:14 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by JLS2GOZ
I dunno bout Pat but Uncle Sam likes to rape my check before I get it.....sometimes so bad that its not worth it !
True, but when I get my income tax back it's worth it.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:36 PM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

You younger guys need to wait until you have kids and are over 35 yrs.old !

Then you will start to put on the lbs.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:09 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by StuLax18
Week was too long! Time for the 3 B's, hopefully.

Beers
BBQ
and
Bitches.

Wrong 3 Bs.. Bitches, *****, and Booty

Guess what happened to me tonight..?

I was studying for a mid-term for my psychopathology class and I decide to take a break and go out for a drive. I take out my car once a week at most so I felt good driving my Z again. On my way home, this 19 y/o kid decides to sideswipe my car then flee the f*cking scene! I had to chase down this f*cker and get his info.

Basically, I was on the right lane, him on the left. He decides to turn right into Popeye's at the last minute and didn't see me next to him. He turns right and I see him getting close on my left so I turn right to avoid him but he still swiped my entire driver's side (front wheel, fender, door, mirror, rear quarter panel). Because I had to turn into the parking lot of Popeye's to avoid a bigger accident, he figured he could run off and he'd be ok. I wasn't having that ****, so I chased after this f*ck down 2 blocks and got him to stop. Called the cops and got a report but damn this f*cked up my already sh1tty night. WTF!

What's worse is that his car barely had any damage and my entire left side has scratches. It's not bad but now I have to waste my goddamn time dealing with this.

I swear nothing's going right for me in Chicago (my brand new $1600 laptop's been f*cking up and my phone doesn't work half the time). FML
Old 10-08-2010, 09:13 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

^ That sucks! I hate idiots who don't pay attention, let alone try to flee the scene of their mistakes.

I would of chased his a$s down too. Hopefully you can get the Z fixed ASAP.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:17 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

See, that's the thing. I just moved here and don't know any body shops. I don't have time to deal with this, either. Grad school alone is giving me enough stress; I don't need some @sshole f*cking up my car then fleeing the scene.

I've been sick the past 2 weeks too. I really really really hate my life right now.

<----------------- this avatar becomes more and more appropriate with every passing second of my life
Old 10-08-2010, 09:34 PM
BeeAyche

That sucks big time bro...

Did the Ambalamps get there before or after the cops...

Officer: Is there a problem here..
Brandon: Yes this ******* ramd me and tried to run
Officer: Is this true?
Dousche: ......zzzzzzzzz
Office: Is he asleep?? Must be drunk
Brandon: NOPE... just got knocked da **** out..

BRING AMBALAMPS!!
Im assuming ur situation was almost indentical
Old 10-08-2010, 09:37 PM
ppat1989
Professional

Dude that sucks. I got sideswiped last year by some chick and she tried to drive off then she tried to say it was my fault that she hit me because I snuck up on her. I was like b!tch if I snuck up on you how did the front of your car hit the back of mine and of course she had no insurance. Her **** got towed and she got a ticket for no insurance. she didn't use her blinkers either. I kinda know how you feel but my damage was just the rear quarter panel at the crease of the door (somehow did nothing to the door) this is the last thing you need when you got everything else going on. I guess popeyes chicken is the shiznit or something.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:37 PM
ImportedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
Wrong 3 Bs.. Bitches, *****, and Booty

Guess what happened to me tonight..?

I was studying for a mid-term for my psychopathology class and I decide to take a break and go out for a drive. I take out my car once a week at most so I felt good driving my Z again. On my way home, this 19 y/o kid decides to sideswipe my car then flee the f*cking scene! I had to chase down this f*cker and get his info.

Basically, I was on the right lane, him on the left. He decides to turn right into Popeye's at the last minute and didn't see me next to him. He turns right and I see him getting close on my left so I turn right to avoid him but he still swiped my entire driver's side (front wheel, fender, door, mirror, rear quarter panel). Because I had to turn into the parking lot of Popeye's to avoid a bigger accident, he figured he could run off and he'd be ok. I wasn't having that ****, so I chased after this f*ck down 2 blocks and got him to stop. Called the cops and got a report but damn this f*cked up my already sh1tty night. WTF!

What's worse is that his car barely had any damage and my entire left side has scratches. It's not bad but now I have to waste my goddamn time dealing with this.

I swear nothing's going right for me in Chicago (my brand new $1600 laptop's been f*cking up and my phone doesn't work half the time). FML

Dude that ****ing sucks.... You want me to take the drive up there to teach this ***** some manners?

Quick Reply: [DFW]: DFW's Lounge