Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.
View Poll Results: WHERE DO U SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME?
MCALLEN/EDINBURG AREA
63.33%
MID VALLEY/WESLACO/DONNA
10.00%
HARLINGEN/SAN BENITO
16.67%
BROWNSVILLE/SOUTH PADRE ISLAND
23.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

PUROJEKUTO Z CLUB OF RGV

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 12:44 PM
DB350Z05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default houston car club

Originally Posted by SRH_G35
Houston has a large group Fredster. You will need to meet in other parts of the valley instead of the McAllen area if you wish to really get things going.

Just my $.02.

Stephen

FYI - Fred, I took a few pics of the black dog you have inside. I needed to take some more, however, the battery died. I will go back early Monday or Tuesday morning.
DONT WORRY BRO WE ARE GETTING THERE. JUST CAUSE HOUSTON IS LIKE 10 TIMES BIGGER THAN THE VALLEY DOESNT MEAN WE CAN'T DO IT. AS FAR AS MEETING IN DIFFERENT AREAS ,WELL THE ONLY PLACES THAT THERE'S ACTION IS HARLIGEN SATURDAY NIGHT BUT COPS ARE BASICLY RUNNING ANYONE OFF AND SUNDAYS AT B-VILLE WHICH I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON THERE. SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYWHERE ELSE WE CAN HANG OUT JUST SAY SOMETHING.

OH ALSO HEY FRED WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE NEW EXHAUST I GOT? WAITING FOR THAT WING TO GET PAINTED AND SOME SICK RIMS. IM ALMOST GETTING THERE. NO MORE STOCK FOR ME.

Last edited by DB350Z05; 12-05-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:57 PM
SRH_G35

Originally Posted by DB350Z05
WELL THE ONLY PLACES THAT THERE'S ACTION IS HARLIGEN SATURDAY NIGHT BUT COPS ARE BASICLY RUNNING ANYONE OFF AND SUNDAYS AT B-VILLE WHICH I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON THERE. SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYWHERE ELSE WE CAN HANG OUT JUST SAY SOMETHING.
Have you thought about meeting up somewhere in a public place without wanting to race cars? I have a friend that works for Homeland Security and his personal car is marked to run after street racers in his personal car. I will not tell you what he drives. His car can and will run faster than yours. Do not worry. I never give him a heads up about anything. It's none of his business. I'm sure we could meet up somewhere and have dinner or something. Once the vehicles have been seen, in public places, we will catch other people’s attention. I know there are a few places we could meet up at here in Harlingen.

Again, my $.02.

Stephen
Old 12-05-2008, 01:11 PM
BaTMan_4

^ very well said...outside the valley literally all Z crews/meets are done on their own and not in the racing scene (not saying they never go to the races)....that burns the image of any crew into any typical street racer.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:25 PM
SRH_G35

Street racing is boring. There is nothing to prove who won what. That is what the 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile are for. You get the print outs that can be scaned and posted to prove things.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:04 PM
fredZZter

ACTUALLY, ALL OUR MEETS ARE NON RACING. I THINK IT'D BE BEST TO COME OUT & JOIN US TO SEE WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT FIRST, BEFORE ANY JUDGEMENTS ARE MADE. ALSO, HOUSTON, IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, IS LARGER AREA WISE THAN THE DISTANCE BETWEEN HARLINGEN AND MCALLEN... MY POINT BEING, IF DEDICATED PEOPLE IN HOUSTON CAN DRIVE THE DISTANCE..... WELL, IF THE SHOE FITS

LISTEN, IM FROM WESLACO AND DRIVE TO HARLINGEN EVERYDAY. I SPEND MOST OF MY FREE TIME IN MCALLEN, AND MY GIRL LIVES IN BROWNSVILLE. LETS NOT USE DISTANCE AS A CRUTCH, ESPECIALLY SINCE GAS IS AS LOW AS IT IS RIGHT NOW!!

OH YEA, THE RUBEN THING... I WORK AT CHARLIE CLARK, NOT BERT OGDEN. I WORKED AT BERT OGDEN FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS, UNTIL I FOUND OUT HOW DUMBASSES THEY ARE THERE, AND HOW THEY SCREW THEIR CUSTOMERS... I DIDNT WANT ANY PART OF THAT.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:05 PM
DB350Z05

Default MEET UP

Have you thought about meeting up somewhere in a public place without wanting to race cars? I have a friend that works for Homeland Security and his personal car is marked to run after street racers in his personal car. I will not tell you what he drives. His car can and will run faster than yours. Do not worry. I never give him a heads up about anything. It's none of his business. I'm sure we could meet up somewhere and have dinner or something. Once the vehicles have been seen, in public places, we will catch other people’s attention. I know there are a few places we could meet up at here in Harlingen.

Again, my $.02.

Stephen

ACTUALLY WE HAVE AND WEVE ALWAYS DONE IT. COME TO MCALLEN AND HANG OUT.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
yokohamaboi

So can i bash on Bert Ogden nissan? lol i hate that guy and he is Panzy and i kinda want to beat his *** if he ever gives me ****. and your right they do screw over their customers. Ruben is alright i guess but good thing he told me that white nismo Z is scratch so i can tell fabiene to check it before he gets screwed over by them.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:20 PM
FliPPER_Z

Originally Posted by fredZZter
ACTUALLY, ALL OUR MEETS ARE NON RACING. I THINK IT'D BE BEST TO COME OUT & JOIN US TO SEE WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT FIRST, BEFORE ANY JUDGEMENTS ARE MADE. ALSO, HOUSTON, IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, IS LARGER AREA WISE THAN THE DISTANCE BETWEEN HARLINGEN AND MCALLEN... MY POINT BEING, IF DEDICATED PEOPLE IN HOUSTON CAN DRIVE THE DISTANCE..... WELL, IF THE SHOE FITS

LISTEN, IM FROM WESLACO AND DRIVE TO HARLINGEN EVERYDAY. I SPEND MOST OF MY FREE TIME IN MCALLEN, AND MY GIRL LIVES IN BROWNSVILLE. LETS NOT USE DISTANCE AS A CRUTCH, ESPECIALLY SINCE GAS IS AS LOW AS IT IS RIGHT NOW!!

OH YEA, THE RUBEN THING... I WORK AT CHARLIE CLARK, NOT BERT OGDEN. I WORKED AT BERT OGDEN FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS, UNTIL I FOUND OUT HOW DUMBASSES THEY ARE THERE, AND HOW THEY SCREW THEIR CUSTOMERS... I DIDNT WANT ANY PART OF THAT.
Yo! fred... im taking the car in monday bro.. your fcken phone is still disconnected!

Originally Posted by DB350Z05
ACTUALLY WE HAVE AND WEVE ALWAYS DONE IT. COME TO MCALLEN AND HANG OUT.
It all comes down to this... were in the valley, and mcallen is usually are only city to cruise and hang out, remember when we tried harlingen? fcken police chased our asses.. lol..i cant say anything about btown sinces ive never been there,except the zoo!
Old 12-05-2008, 09:25 PM
FliPPER_Z

Again, my $.02.

Stephen
sooo your saying you know some places to hang out...but theres a |supercar/cop| that you only know and will go after any street racers???? why even bring it up if your not gonna tell us ... lol
Old 12-05-2008, 09:53 PM
gotagetmyZ

Sup Fellas,

Meetings during the week are tuff for me. From the looks of it you guys usually meet on Thursday nights. Normally, at what time do you guys meet and till when. I'm definitely gonna try and make it next time. Kevin's car is down for a while R.I.P. and Rubs has been down for a while too. So I guess its just me for now.

I agree in meeting somewhere for dinner and stuff.

Drock
Old 12-05-2008, 10:08 PM
gotagetmyZ

Hey Sam, sorry to here about your car. Hope its nothing too serious.

Brownsville on Sunday nights gets pretty awesome. There isn't a whole lot of cruising on the street so to speak but most people cruise the parking lots. Everyone parks and watches. There are always some dumbasses out there doing stupid **** though. Cops come and scare everyone out but we just drive to another big parking lot. People race but not near by. They drive out to undisclosed locations and mess around. We do not go out too often just cause its on Sunday night and all of us need to get up early for work the next day. Time flies when your having fun.

So Fred your phone is down? Thats why you haven't returned my text messages.

DRock
Old 12-05-2008, 10:51 PM
costilla

Yeah, last night was good. I think the monthly meetings should be held at a park and we should barbque it up.

Hey sam, let's try one of ur rims on my car to see if lowering it will hopefully fix ur rim problem.(when u get ur car back).

But yeah, trying to hang out somewhere else won't happen. You need to be where the action is in. That's how ur team gets reconized for being together.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:01 PM
costilla

Again, my $.02.

Stephen
Besides, what is homeland security doing going after streetracers? Your friend needs to worry about all those drugs being crossed over and putting them away. Leave the streetracers to the local cops.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:09 AM
BaTMan_4

Originally Posted by fredZZter

not talking smack but meets on thursdays are all categorized as races because that is race night in the valley for mcallen. what we meant was like meets in mcallen on the weekends for lunch and such...make it more public aka during the afternoons and show the people from down there (which already think we are all "ricer kids") that you/we guys are not a typical racers but rather enthusiasts :thumbsup2:
Old 12-06-2008, 03:13 AM
SRH_G35

Originally Posted by samr350z
sooo your saying you know some places to hang out...but theres a |supercar/cop| that you only know and will go after any street racers???? why even bring it up if your not gonna tell us ... lol

Lets put it this way. If there is street racing, I will NOT even think about getting anywhere close to it. I never say anything to my friend nor will he tell me what they are going to be watching. He and I are just very good friends since we use to work with one another over 10 years ago. That was in Houston. Now, we are both down here in the valley. I will not be living down here that long. I have some things that I will be taking care of. Also, I will finish my college associates degree at TSTC in computer networking.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:18 AM
SRH_G35

Originally Posted by costilla
Besides, what is homeland security doing going after streetracers? Your friend needs to worry about all those drugs being crossed over and putting them away. Leave the streetracers to the local cops.
The government is always watching. The local towns are not always in line with the law ya know.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:22 AM
SRH_G35

Heck. When I was in High School, at Harlingen North, every Friday/Saturday night, we would hang out at a sonic location in large groups ( or we were in Mexico having our LEGAL alcohol drinks ). These days, you can now hang out at Starbucks, movie theaters and who knows where.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:10 AM
fredZZter

GOOD SATURDAY TO YA!!! WHATS UP FELLAZ? HOPE U ALL HAD A GOOD FRIDAY. YEA, MY PHONE WAS DOWN, UP NOW THOUGH. I WAS READING YALLS POSTS HERE... I THINK FAIR IS FAIR... SINCE WE'RE ASKING FELLAS TO COME TO MCALLEN ON THURDAYS, I THINK WE SHOULD MAKE A TRIP TO BROWNSVILLE ON SUNDAYS TOO. OF COURSE, ITS GONNA BE HARD TO EVER GET "EVERYONE" TOGETHER, BUT I THINK ITS FAIR THAT WE ALL MAKE AN EQUAL EFFORT TO "EXPOSE" OURSELVES. OH YEA, MIKE, DID U SAY "YOUR CLUB"??? *****! UR WITH US BRO! ITS "OUR" CLUB!! OH YEA, SPEAKING OF WHICH, THOSE OF U WHO WOULD LIKE THE PUROJEKUTO Z STICKER FOR YOUR CAR, LET ME KNOW, ILL GET EM FOR U. ITS 25 BUKS FOR A LARGE FRONT ONE AND A SMALL BACK ONE. JUST LET ME KNOW. OH YEA, THAT PARK DEAL SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TOO. ID LIKE TO MEET UP ON A SAT. OR SUNDAY AND BARBECUE. ANYWHO, YALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND, I HAVE MY DAUGHTER TONIGHT, SO IM UP FOR A SUNDAY NIGHT OUTING... BROWNSVILLE MAYBE???
Old 12-07-2008, 09:43 AM
costilla

^^LOL, I meant "ur team" as in general to anyone that wants to be reconized.LOL
Old 12-07-2008, 01:59 PM
SRH_G35

Originally Posted by costilla
^^LOL, I meant "ur team" as in general to anyone that wants to be reconized.LOL
Word

Quick Reply: PUROJEKUTO Z CLUB OF RGV