Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.
View Poll Results: WHERE DO U SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME?
MCALLEN/EDINBURG AREA
63.33%
MID VALLEY/WESLACO/DONNA
10.00%
HARLINGEN/SAN BENITO
16.67%
BROWNSVILLE/SOUTH PADRE ISLAND
23.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

PUROJEKUTO Z CLUB OF RGV

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 09:42 AM
FliPPER_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default family guy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acYFSjblm4I
Old 03-08-2009, 09:46 AM
FliPPER_Z

Default Vk45d8 v8 gtr?

Nissan has announced its Global Motorsports Activities for 2009 and it looks like we'll be seeing the GT-R campaign in the FIA-GT1 category earlier than expected. Initial reports claimed that Nissan would begin offering LeMans-spec racers to privateer teams for the 2010 FIA-GT1 season, but in an effort to test the performance and competitiveness of the platform, a NISMO-developed GT-R will run as a non-championship entry in four races in 2009. Nissan is partnering with Gigawave MotorSport on the GT-R entry and has tapped GT500 racer Michael Krumm from NISMO and Darren Turner from Gigawave to pilot the GT-R during the season. Nissan hasn't announced exactly what events the NISMO GT-R will participate in, but there's a good chance that we'll be seeing Godzilla running at LeMans. The specs on race-ready GT-R haven't been officially revealed, but there's a possibility that NISMO will drop the twin-turbo'd V6 in favor of the 4.5-liter VK45D8 V8. Output is estimated to be between 540-590 hp and 450-500 lb-ft of torque, with a curb weight as low as 3,000 pounds. Nissan also took the opportunity to announce its SuperGT contenders, with four teams – NISMO, Hasemi Motor Sport, Impul and Kondo Racing – each campaigning a GT-R in the GT500 class. The new SuperGT car will sport a new air-cooling system and, in keeping with the new regulations, shortened overhangs to reduce downforce. A new paddle-shift transmission is also being developed. All the details on the drivers, the teams and Nissan's other motorsports efforts are in the press release below the fold, along with a video of the official announcement. No word yet on a possible Grand Am GT-R, but with every automaker throttling-back their motorsports efforts, we're not surprised.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:48 AM
yokohamaboi

Originally Posted by DB350Z05
hey d

we are meeting in harligen around 12 or 1 then we are heading to the beach. Ill call you when we are heading out there so we can all meet up before we get to the beach. It looks like about 6 or 7 of us our going out there.
Saw you yesterday at McDonalds. Said hi but you were busy with your camera
:/
Old 03-08-2009, 01:01 PM
DB350Z05

Originally Posted by yokohamaboi
saw you yesterday at mcdonalds. Said hi but you were busy with your camera
:/
sorry dude i didnt see you.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:08 PM
DB350Z05

Default Cruise

Yea d is right we need to get everyone together and hang out like a cookout or eat somewhere and take a cruise. Mostly everyone here in the forum knows each other and we hang out most of the time. Its mostly the guys that dont know about this website that dont really know whats going on. Well i know theres another show here in edinburg on march 28 at pan am also there going to be a night of fire at the race track. Ill be out there at the race track cooking out if anyone is interested let me know so we can meet up there. Also set up another day of photoshoot like the last time.

So sam what do you think about another photoshoot?
Old 03-08-2009, 01:37 PM
SRH_G35

Question

I thought you guys were going to have your Z's IN the show. Not away from the show!! I guess you folks liked the SVT Cobra Convertable I did. I will see him again tomorrow and work on his other cars, and that bike, in the near future.

Stephen
Old 03-08-2009, 02:57 PM
FliPPER_Z

Stephen
I wanna take you my girls focus, it really needs a touch up, do you guys do any polish work?
Old 03-08-2009, 02:59 PM
FliPPER_Z

Default GTR Wagon?!

While there's some good action is happening at the 79th Annual Geneva Motor Show, Japan's got some festivites of its own going down right now at the 2009 Nagoya AutoTrend show. We all know Japan as the hotspot for the building up the most creative wagons, and a popular front end swap has been the GT-R fascias. With the R34 a mere memory to the trendsetters, some innovative guys decided to present an R35 GT-R front end swap on a Nissan M35 Stagea wagon at Nagoya this year. This is the first of its kind that we've seen, and it's definitely a great start.

Old 03-08-2009, 03:00 PM
FliPPER_Z

Originally Posted by DB350Z05
Yea d is right we need to get everyone together and hang out like a cookout or eat somewhere and take a cruise. Mostly everyone here in the forum knows each other and we hang out most of the time. Its mostly the guys that dont know about this website that dont really know whats going on. Well i know theres another show here in edinburg on march 28 at pan am also there going to be a night of fire at the race track. Ill be out there at the race track cooking out if anyone is interested let me know so we can meet up there. Also set up another day of photoshoot like the last time.

So sam what do you think about another photoshoot?
yeah! im ready!...hey mike did batman ever called you?? my springs...
Old 03-08-2009, 03:11 PM
SRH_G35

Originally Posted by samr350z
Stephen
I wanna take you my girls focus, it really needs a touch up, do you guys do any polish work?
I clayed and 4 stage buffed, the 4th was a hand wax since it was not finished in Harlingen before the show, on the Cobra. That car had over spray all over it. The high speed buffer I used took care of it. The buffer should not be a problem her car. Be advised that her car should be clayed 1st to fix all of the paints problems.

btw - what is the color of her Focus?
Old 03-08-2009, 03:15 PM
FliPPER_Z

Originally Posted by SRH_G35
I clayed and 4 stage buffed, the 4th was a hand wax since it was not finished in Harlingen before the show, on the Cobra. That car had over spray all over it. The high speed buffer I used took care of it. The buffer should not be a problem her car. Be advised that her car should be clayed 1st to fix all of the paints problems.

btw - what is the color of her Focus?
blue
Old 03-08-2009, 04:55 PM
fabcas311

Originally Posted by costilla
You look sooooo excited in the first vid
coz its the first time testing my car.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:46 PM
yokohamaboi

Originally Posted by fabcas311
coz its the first time testing my car.
nice launch lol now do a 6K launch jk haha love the seats with the takata harness
Old 03-08-2009, 08:47 PM
yokohamaboi

Fast And Furious 4 is coming out 4/3/09 whos their!!??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvLlrhZQPs
Old 03-08-2009, 11:27 PM
penguin023

Originally Posted by samr350z
hahahaaaa...i remember this
Old 03-09-2009, 01:26 PM
BaTMan_4

yokohamaboi

do you have yellow fogs on your car? i believe i saw you friday night north of dove on 10th going south (i was heading north).
Old 03-09-2009, 05:14 PM
yokohamaboi

yes SIR! just installed them! haha it was a ***** to take off the front bumper lol yeah im plannin to get 3000K Yellow HID. the lens is Multi color yellow mixed a tint of blue. But not right now my step-brother told me cops are handing out tickets like selling hot cakes cause they spent alot on their exspences and giving people tickits so they can make money, any little violation they will be dick and give you a tickit. just a heads up guys

Ok so who here drives a silver Z with rims and your neighbor or what ever drives a Blue dodge neon and Acura RSX i think theirs two RSX and you live in "sharyland".... lol
Old 03-09-2009, 08:22 PM
huligan1475

Originally Posted by yokohamaboi
yes SIR! just installed them! haha it was a ***** to take off the front bumper lol yeah im plannin to get 3000K Yellow HID. the lens is Multi color yellow mixed a tint of blue. But not right now my step-brother told me cops are handing out tickets like selling hot cakes cause they spent alot on their exspences and giving people tickits so they can make money, any little violation they will be dick and give you a tickit. just a heads up guys

Ok so who here drives a silver Z with rims and your neighbor or what ever drives a Blue dodge neon and Acura RSX i think theirs two RSX and you live in "sharyland".... lol
In Shary Plantation?? Or the Cimeraon? Was it a Blue RSX? And one more question. Was there a Vette?? If that is the house I'm thinking of I don't know the guy that owns the Z but I do know the guy that owns the SRT-4 and the Blue NSX. I don't know how that's going to help you... Did the Z have a single N1 style Can? If so then I do know him, if he still owns the vehicle. His name is Ivan, and he use to roll with H.I. as well; don't know if he still does though.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:25 PM
costilla

Originally Posted by BaTMan_4
yokohamaboi

do you have yellow fogs on your car? i believe i saw you friday night north of dove on 10th going south (i was heading north).
Soooo, are you going to sell me and sam your stuff? I pmed you with my number and hadn't got a response yet. Lets try and work something so we can all get what we want. Sam really wants your springs.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:42 PM
BaTMan_4

Originally Posted by costilla
Soooo, are you going to sell me and sam your stuff? I pmed you with my number and hadn't got a response yet. Lets try and work something so we can all get what we want. Sam really wants your springs.
i got hit but was going to contact both of you tomorrow sometime in the afternoon when my friend can come pick me up and give me a ride.

Quick Reply: PUROJEKUTO Z CLUB OF RGV