Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Carbon Fiber Fabricator?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 01:16 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: Carbon Fiber Fabricator?

Originally posted by daddy Z
"WOW way to steal a tread "

you slam the piece above and you know nothing about it. for your information it is true carbon fiber and weighs next to nothing that's right every bit as good as your cover and only

$200.00
Hijack? NO, you weren't the thread author.
Old 09-27-2003, 05:30 PM
moog

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think IPT's piece looks much better. I don't think you really work for Complete, as I personally know Tommy too. Another shop groupie. Just cuz you've been to the shop doesn't mean you work there. weaksauce
Old 09-28-2003, 10:21 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the IPT piece too.
Old 09-28-2003, 11:56 PM
Rob Nance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, agreed. People in general need to realize what forum you are in when you are just browsing new posts. IPT is local, and that was the original posters request, a local CF fabricator.

Informative info. I would only ever consider CF parts if they were massive weight reducing pieces, and even then I think I would go with HP mods before that, so it is likely I would never do it. That said, I like to hear about, and see others persuing that route. No doubt doors and a hatch would be the biggest weight savers. Something to consider about the hatch is the high center of gravity of that weight, so that would be a double benefit of a CF hatch with a lexan window.
Old 09-29-2003, 02:48 AM
daddy Z

Originally posted by moog
I think IPT's piece looks much better. I don't think you really work for Complete, as I personally know Tommy too.
sorry just can't leave it alone
not that I agree on the looks but is that worth an extra $169 ? I quess to you it is but back to the thread. He asked for CF fabricators and Complete can and has fabricated CF parts albeit not in their shop in Arlington but in their plant in Taiwan.

I didn't post in this thread to get slammed but guess that is part of the process. As far as knowing and working for Tommy all I can tell you is that I sell for him and he pays me money. I also have broken bread with him and was invited to his daughters birthday ... We have been friends for two years and he calls me daddy. His father Tom calls me brother. Not your typical shop groupie ..... hope to meet you someday moog
Old 09-29-2003, 10:14 AM
IPT

Originally posted by daddy Z
sorry just can't leave it alone
not that I agree on the looks but is that worth an extra $169 ? I quess to you it is but back to the thread. He asked for CF fabricators and Complete can and has fabricated CF parts albeit not in their shop in Arlington but in their plant in Taiwan.

I didn't post in this thread to get slammed but guess that is part of the process. As far as knowing and working for Tommy all I can tell you is that I sell for him and he pays me money. I also have broken bread with him and was invited to his daughters birthday ... We have been friends for two years and he calls me daddy. His father Tom calls me brother. Not your typical shop groupie ..... hope to meet you someday moog
Tawain Not China told you They use press mold bad... with wet laminate.

Hey tell tommy Parker says whats up and hows the Supercharger i sold him he bought my used S2000 comptech.

Parker

All i can say is well just wait untill all the info we have been doing comes out in video and pics on the website

Daddy did you get the supercharger belt fixed on your car yet..

What made it do that ???

it hasn't happened to me yet but i want to be prepared if is does

Parker
Old 09-29-2003, 07:58 PM
moog

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My bad daddy Z. Didn't know you were close to the family like that. I formally apologize. :bowsdown: I am not that close to Tommy, but I have known him since back when his shop was on Arkansas. Several friends (7-8) have had their car painted there. We used to do business with him when I worked at Intercrew. And my friend Steve worked for him for quite a whiles.

It's just that I've run into a lot of people like that who "claim" to work for a shop when they don't. Back when I used to work at Intercrew, I ran across shop groupies/shop rats that claimed such. But like I said, I apologize...no hard feelings. Tell Tommy William said what's up if you see him.
Old 09-30-2003, 03:17 AM
daddy Z

Originally posted by moog
Tell Tommy, William said what's up if you see him.
will do ............ don't be a stanger ........... come see us.
Old 09-30-2003, 03:28 AM
daddy Z

Originally posted by IPT
hows the Supercharger i sold him he bought my used S2000 comptech.
I loved that thing ......... got to race it many a night before he sold his S2000