Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Brickyard Z in Plano wanting to play?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 02:44 PM
Bobby C 01TA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brickyard Z in Plano wanting to play?

Around 1:30ish pm today around the 75/Parker aea..I was going east on parker when a brickyard(orange) Z came up to me..paced me..got next to me and wanted to run. Unfortunately traffic was ahead and there was no room to play and I was already ina bad lane. I was the one in the Navy Blue LS1 Trans Am... I had my cutout open so I couldnt really hear you revving ..If you are on here, shoot me a message or post. If u wanna run, let me know It looked like a totally stock 6 speed Z..no front mount or exhaust or anything
Old 10-03-2003, 09:08 PM
toykilla

well was it brickyard or was it orange>?? those are totally different colors you know
Old 10-04-2003, 06:10 AM
Bobby C 01TA

well oops.. my bad.. it was the burnt orange color.. not red..kind of like the sunset orange metallic in the Trans Ams
Old 10-04-2003, 09:04 AM
350zSpeedRacer

LeMans Sunset.
Old 10-15-2003, 03:53 PM
edoan

No idea who that was. I went to high school in Plano (PSHS '99) and there were some pretty wild cars driven around by HS kids back then. Supras, 300ZX TT's, C5's, etc. I wonder if the 350Z has become the "it" car for 16 yr olds in Plano/Far N. Dallas?

BTW, I love TA's. I moved up to my Z from a 97 Firebird V6. LS1 == respect!
Old 10-20-2003, 11:27 AM
NissanJunkie

Hey hey hey i go to Pesh and i got me a Z, It is not the "IT" car, it is a Refined car, not the rip roar of your every day TA, *cough* loser *cough* , lol J/k Bobby c, we will play when the time is right, i will win 2.... when i Stratigically put nails in the road where you drive , lol
Old 10-20-2003, 12:02 PM
moog

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I went to PESH back in 94-95. I saw a few Corvettes, Camaros, etc...that was before the rice age really took effect.
Old 10-20-2003, 01:38 PM
Bobby C 01TA

Originally posted by NissanJunkie
Hey hey hey i go to Pesh and i got me a Z, It is not the "IT" car, it is a Refined car, not the rip roar of your every day TA, *cough* loser *cough* , lol J/k Bobby c, we will play when the time is right, i will win 2.... when i Stratigically put nails in the road where you drive , lol
LOL! Actually, when I cap up the cutout, (takes 30 seconds) its pretty quiet..probably more quiet or just as quiet as a Z during wide open throttle..of course I lose a little rwhp but its still enough to spot u 4 cars and the jump from a dead stop
Old 10-20-2003, 08:50 PM
NissanJunkie

OUCH!!!! Bobby c!!! And moog, the rice age isnt really in effect at east, i mean people have them... but the Muscle is still the dominate species, believe me i know all the cars there i am the Class Prez of 04~~ but yet only 1 Z in that Lot, well not really the Lot, i park off campus for security, or lack there of....
Old 10-20-2003, 09:14 PM
edoan

NissanJunkie, so how's the parking lot these days at PWSHS? When I graduated in May 99 from PSHS, we had several Supra Turbo's (fast as heck), some 300ZX TT's, several C4 Vettes, one C5 Vette, a lot of TA's (mostly LT-1's), even more Camaros (a few SS's), and a bazillion and one Mustangs and Eclipses! The age of rice was just dawning in 98-99, and it seemed like most everyone had PIAA fog lights, "Hyper-white" bulbs, a few Chinese stickers, and the standard Supra-lookalike wing.

I tell you what, everytime I go back to Dallas/Plano, I'm always impressed by how nice all the cars are (I mean, Cayenne Turbo's everywhere!) and how many hotties are at the malls!!
Old 10-20-2003, 09:22 PM
NissanJunkie

Well I go To PLANO EAST, yes i know some people say East? and he drives that? well yeah, but parking is not well protected..... any way, we have a 1 300TT, a Vr4 stage 4 pushing about 500 hp, (EVERY ONE IN THE SCHOOL IS HIS *****) we got 2 Gsxr bikes....and 1 350z... and all the muscle is just swarming.....
Old 10-23-2003, 05:11 AM
FairladyZ

Bobby C will spank any 350Z like a two dollar hooker, I dont care what you have done to it. If you plan on racing him dont do it from a stop. dead stop bobby.
Old 10-23-2003, 10:51 AM
Bobby C 01TA

Originally posted by FairladyZ
Bobby C will spank any 350Z like a two dollar hooker, I dont care what you have done to it. If you plan on racing him dont do it from a stop. dead stop bobby.
someone here knows me LOL.. sweet.. where have we met?
Old 10-23-2003, 11:50 AM
Cat 1

I went to school back in the day when Japanese cars were fuel sippers and rated at usually no more than 110HP. The luxury car back then was the 610 Sedan.
You kids that get the car on mommy and daddy's ticket loose alot of respect with me. But I can only imagine what my HS parking lot would look like now a days.
Old 10-23-2003, 01:58 PM
NissanJunkie

Cat 1 you dont know me or any other highschool kid from adam, so dont try to preach about respect when you have no idea where i got the money for my car or anything about my family.....

I am not claiming to race Bobby C i know,
he will win, just a lil Joke between friends.....

Geez people today
Old 10-23-2003, 04:24 PM
Bobby C 01TA

Originally posted by NissanJunkie

I am not claiming to race Bobby C i know,
he will win, just a lil Joke between friends.....

Geez people today
if some of you guys think i come here to pick on cars..thats not the case.. i love racing.. i love cars.. i love making friends.. sometimes people will ask me to run and if I get the chance, sure i'll run.. doesnt matter if its a Z06, supra, viper, dump truck lol jk.. but its all good.. nobody is claming anything here.. we're all having fun.
Old 10-24-2003, 07:16 AM
moog

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Cat 1
I went to school back in the day when Japanese cars were fuel sippers and rated at usually no more than 110HP. The luxury car back then was the 610 Sedan.
You kids that get the car on mommy and daddy's ticket loose alot of respect with me. But I can only imagine what my HS parking lot would look like now a days.
So if you parents wanted to buy you a brand new car would you decline? Plano is a pretty affluent area for the most part. I myself had to drive an 88 Oldsmobile Firenza as my first car. Never had a nice car until I could afford my own. Driving a G35 now.
Old 10-24-2003, 07:50 AM
Bobby C 01TA

i started out with the family oldsmobile as well.. 81 omega.. i worked and worked.. helped my dad and mowed lawns and got the MR2...I always wanted a MR2 or a 300zx and went with the MR2... I also always wanted a hot rod so i got the Trans Am.. when you pay for the car yourself, you appreciate it more.. when something breaks on the car, you know how hard it is to earn the money!
Old 10-26-2003, 08:06 PM
daddy Z

Originally posted by Bobby C 01TA
i started out with the family oldsmobile as well.. 81 omega.. i worked and worked.. helped my dad and mowed lawns and got the MR2
I guess we do have something in common ..... I started out with the family station wagon and worked hard to get my first Vette.

I may get beat but it won't be a spanking! It will be more like damm that is one fast Z ..... better be ready. Ran one of your cousins (LS1 Trans Am spraying and with slicks) tonight he won the first round but lost the second
Old 10-26-2003, 09:29 PM
chazzg

Ok my turn. First Daddy Z is supper charged (and he really knows how to drive).

Second if you were heading north (and it was a Track model) it was probly Brad, and he is not on the boards much.

Last, I feel old now. I graduated from PESH in 1990 and we had some Very nice cars in my class also, Like a Lotus, Vetts and more, Even though I had a Primer Gray 78 Toyota Celica hatchback (my Friends called it the Anti-Christ, because no matter how many times I crashed that car it still ran). I got layed allot in HS but I can not even begin to Imagine how much I would have got if I Had my Z in HS. I would Prop Walk with a limp now
Attached Thumbnails Brickyard Z  in Plano wanting to play?-pict0029-small-.jpg  

Last edited by chazzg; 10-26-2003 at 09:37 PM.

Quick Reply: Brickyard Z in Plano wanting to play?