Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

My Experience with( MZM PERFORMANCE)

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 08:43 AM
TheZprojectRed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Experience with( MZM PERFORMANCE)

Hey guys. for all those in Texas .or even austin,Tx ..i would like to share my experience with MZM performance. i just felt that so many people on this website ask about which performance shop to go to.which tuner is suitable for their needs, also which performance shop really does care about your car overall and not all just about money. you see i have been to shops around austin, or spoke to shops around austin. and i felt most comfortable with MZM performance. i have a 350z with a greddy TT kit. installed by MZM performance and tuned by Mohammad (the owner). I am here to share what my opinion is about this shop whether you guys care or don't care.but if i were you..i would care . For the fact that you guys are not pleased with certain shops in Texas. First off the moment i brought my car to MZMperformance. All questions i had asked were answered in a very professional and knowledgeable way. At first i was skeptical like any other customer going into a shop for their first time. I then realized that these guys know what they are talking about. Mutasim who majority of the time answers the phone at MZMperformance is always helpful when i need him to get me info on parts,car issues,and always giving me great customer service. which i feel is most important in any business industry. The mechanics in the back always are very honest with their work. you ever get that feeling that when you take your car to a shop they purposely tell you that you need this and that and this and that..well the only time i was told i needed things on my car to be fixed..it was because it really did need the work to be done.and they were more than willing to show me the issue. Mohammad (the owner) who is the tuner for my car, really knows his stuff. Any question you seem to throw at him pertaining to tuning and mechanics he always seems to know his stuff. and for that you have to respect a person who doesn't just talk out his mouth but really makes sense on what he is saying. for all you 350z owners like i said whether you guys want to take your car to a shop without going back for issues with poorly builds,installs,tuning then i would highly recommend you give MZMperformance a chance. and NO ...nobody told me to write anything. i just felt that from reading forums over the months there are good reviews and bad reviews on shops..so i just wanted to give my own personal review on this shop. If you want check them out at (www.mzmperformance.com)

Last edited by TheZprojectRed; 12-22-2010 at 07:16 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:46 AM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

They are very much in to the car crowd. I see them at local meets once in awhile just hanging out and talking about cars.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:51 AM
TheZprojectRed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i hear they go to these meets sometimes .and i have a few friends who tell me that they are always helpful with answering questions. i think people have a misunderstanding about how they only specialize in just subaru's and Evo's ..but i have seen all sorts of cars at their shop. from supras,rx-7s,350z's i even saw the new skyline r35 in there not so long ago. have you been there before?

Last edited by TheZprojectRed; 12-21-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:11 AM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Awhile ago, I had talked to them about doing a setup for me but instead decided to go back to school, so that I could make well into the six figures which means no turbo setup for me at this time. They were very helpful and they don't seem tacky with their marketing ploys. I never felt like they were pushy. The just educated me and said when you are ready, come check us out.