Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Please Help - Stolen Z!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2003, 09:07 AM
zfastest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"After the police report was completed, I was found innocent of discharging a firearm within city limits. I hurt his truck severly 10 .45 rounds do mess things up a bit. He was arrested for attempted grand theft of an automobile. And his licence was revoked and the towing company is being sued by the complex owners."

OH my god, I love you. I can't even stand to tell you how much I hate the towing "industry". It's legal theft if you ask me. I had to pay a guy 50 bucks one time just to let my car go after he clamped it all up ready to tow. I had my car parked in a downtown apartment complex for 10 minutes and they had it all hooked up. I told him it was a mistake and to just let go of the car, and he wouldn't do it unless I paid $50. He claimed it was just standard procedure, but I'm pretty sure the a**hole just made a quick 50 bucks. I've even heard of fist fights breaking out over tow truck guys in downtown austin trying to take cars with owners still sitting in them!!!!
Old 01-05-2004, 07:50 PM
g35bh4ve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clifford Matrix Alarm with Clifford GPS Tracking

You guys might consider to install the Clifford Matrix RS3.5 Alarm system with 1/4 mile 2-way communication remote. This system can be installed with or without auto start. The secutiry part includes dual stage shock sensors, electronic starter kill, and door protection. You can also add perimeter sensor for the convertible owners. You will be notified from your remote control (with LCD screen) once the alarm has been triggered. It can also be connected to Clifford GPS Tracking system that allows you to track/locate the vehicle, arm/lock, disarm/unlock, and remote start via cell phone or online anywhere nationwide. Example: You can be in New York and you can warm up the car in Houston if you want to, and you will be called/e-mailed in New York if somebody tamper with your car in Houston. You can also activate the Speed Limit Notification which you will be notified if someone is driving the car over 75 mph. You will also have 60 days vehicle log when you login to your account. The log will display all activities including the alarm activation and overspeed at certain mph at certain date and time. You can contact Andy from Executive Motoring at 713-467-7000 if you are interested. They also do high end windows tinting, clear bra, factory module XM/Sirius radio, custom audio, navigation, and multimedia systems.
Attached Thumbnails Please Help - Stolen Z!!!-dsc02716.jpg