ZdayZ May 17-20, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 10:27 AM
BobaFettm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cow
^^

I like your avatar.

^ you won't see many of those at ZdayZ...
Old 03-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Z1NONLY

Received 95 Likes on 61 Posts

My wife will not be going with me as originally planned, so I will have a couch available in a single-room cabin.

I get up early to drive, so it's not really a party cabin.

If anyone is interested just PM me.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:10 PM
IslandZavage

Checklist is looking good (so far). Hoping to get everything done before. I DO NOT want to miss my 1st Zdayz...
Old 03-17-2012, 06:36 PM
HKYStormFront

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think nissan should bring the delta wing to zdayz :stirthepot:
Old 03-17-2012, 07:31 PM
nfsp g35

^break a few records... Sounds like a good idea to me!
Old 03-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Shizzmaster2k

Just signed up for my 1st Zdayz and I'm thrilled. Unfortunately, it's so sad to see that despite the large amount of Z/G's currently in Mass that I am the only active member currently attending this event.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:59 PM
morphiusrt

Originally Posted by Shizzmaster2k
Just signed up for my 1st Zdayz and I'm thrilled. Unfortunately, it's so sad to see that despite the large amount of Z/G's currently in Mass that I am the only active member currently attending this event.
I haven't registered yet but I will be there. I reserved my room. Just gotta get the money together to register for everything. I'm leaving Wednesday night.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:43 PM
dvsone

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am waiting to register myself but will probably be doing that soon so long as work smooths out.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:12 PM
blAk mAx

271 and counting
Old 03-23-2012, 06:40 PM
nfsp g35

fyi:

http://www.facebook.com/nissanperfor...29644607130512

Enter for the chance to win! Wouldn't you love to win an all-expense-paid 6 day/5 night trip for 2 to ZDayZ 2012, at the Fontana Village Resort in North Carolina, to see the completed Project 370Z? Enter now and that dream just might become your reality.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.) at least 18 years or older. Ends 4/15/12. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions, visit http://nissan.promo.eprize.com/zdayz/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf.

You may enter one (1) time per day during the
Promotion Period.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:35 PM
ZDayZ

I know Bryan has been keeping this updated, but just to make the announcement legit - the schedule of events have officially been posted!
http://zdayz.com/events/

I'd also like to make a comment if you're on Facebook, make sure we know that and we'll get you added to the Facebook "ZDayZ" group. It's a great way to get to know a few more people that will be coming, and keep up to date on cabins, rooms, and possibly even find a couch or two to crash on in the meantime! (Or in this case find a normal, loosely used term, person to sleep on your couch)

For those that have been, of course, you already know that you can do as much (or as little) as you like and still have the time of your life. For those of you that are about to experience it for the first time... Four days in the mountains at ZDayZ is literally life altering. Welcome to the dark side.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

-Todd
Old 03-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by ZDayZ
I know Bryan has been keeping this updated, but just to make the announcement legit - the schedule of events have officially been posted!
http://zdayz.com/events/

I'd also like to make a comment if you're on Facebook, make sure we know that and we'll get you added to the Facebook "ZDayZ" group. It's a great way to get to know a few more people that will be coming, and keep up to date on cabins, rooms, and possibly even find a couch or two to crash on in the meantime! (Or in this case find a normal, loosely used term, person to sleep on your couch)

For those that have been, of course, you already know that you can do as much (or as little) as you like and still have the time of your life. For those of you that are about to experience it for the first time... Four days in the mountains at ZDayZ is literally life altering. Welcome to the dark side.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

-Todd
I'm riding down on Thursday night and I'm looking forward to my first Zdayz. If any groups are planning to take a drive around the mountain, I'm down for mid-day or evening cruise.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:59 PM
ZDayZ

I'm riding down on Thursday night and I'm looking forward to my first Zdayz. If any groups are planning to take a drive around the mountain, I'm down for mid-day or evening cruise.
There are ALWAYS groups headed out for a drive! Just keep your ears open and jump in with a group at any point. The more the merrier from the perspective of the vast majority of us!

Have you ever been to the Tail of the Dragon / Deals Gap area before?
Old 03-26-2012, 03:47 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by ZDayZ
There are ALWAYS groups headed out for a drive! Just keep your ears open and jump in with a group at any point. The more the merrier from the perspective of the vast majority of us!

Have you ever been to the Tail of the Dragon / Deals Gap area before?
Nope. Never. But I'm looking forward to it. I have every possible suspension mod imaginable for the Z so im curious to see how it will handle the "Tail of the Dragon".
Old 03-26-2012, 04:05 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Nope. Never. But I'm looking forward to it. I have every possible suspension mod imaginable for the Z so im curious to see how it will handle the "Tail of the Dragon".
Don't forget good tires, good brake pads/rotors, and good brake fluid. And please drive carefully, the roads around Fontana and the dragon have teeth.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:23 PM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
Don't forget good tires, good brake pads/rotors, and good brake fluid. And please drive carefully, the roads around Fontana and the dragon have teeth.

Brake upgrades FTW before zdayz, I over heated by brakes 3 times last year
Never again

Getting a BBK together so they never happens again
Old 03-27-2012, 06:49 AM
ZDayZ

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
^^^ Agreed.
Seems like every year we lose at least one car. It always bites when you don't expect it too. Grass kicked up on the road around a blind curve, gravel that you didn't see because you were paying attention to your line, a bike swings a little too wide and you correct too much.

Sometimes it's like playing Mario Kart. Watch out for the turtle shells and banana peels.

The Dragon itself is fun in one aspect, you always have to make at least ONE run. The Cherohala Skyway, on the other hand, is my favorite. I always come in and leave that way through Telico Plains. Make sure you cruise the skyway at least ONCE while you're there, even if it's just to the top and back down. Great views, long sweeping fast turns, and there's nothing like looking at the outside temp being 80 degrees at the bottom... and 67 degrees 20 minutes later at the top! (yes, the elevation change is THAT much)

There are plenty of vet's that go, though, so just as a few folks what their favorite roads are and then go hit 'em! (if you have time, four days never seems like enough)

-Todd
Old 03-27-2012, 06:54 AM
blasian

I've decided I'm not going to drink this year......
Old 03-27-2012, 07:17 AM
cow

Originally Posted by blasian
I've decided I'm not going to drink this year......
Prove it.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:23 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by cow
Prove it.
I didn't say what I wasn't going to drink

Quick Reply: ZdayZ May 17-20, 2012