Old 10-13-2004, 11:32 AM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rotora/Agency Power/Project Mu Brake Packages

One of our popular offers is now back!

Package 1

Agency Power Brake Lines 2 front 2 rear (smoked color with gold tips pictured below)
Project Mu NS Fronts
Project Mu NS Rears

Agency Power is proud to bring you these very high quality steel braided and coated brake lines for your Nissan 350Z. Steel braided brake lines improve pedal firmness in braking. Reduce flex from the factory rubber lines. The ends are CNC machined and the kit includes new bolts and hardware for installation. Great for daily driving or competition use. Sold as a set of 4 for front and rear for your Brembo brakes.

$250 Shipped

Package 2

Rotora Slotted Rotors Fronts
Rotora Slotted Rotors Rears

$535 Shipped

Package 3

Rotora Drilled and Slotted Rotors Fronts
Rotora Drilled and Slotted Rotors Rears

$615 Shipped

We also have Drilled Rotors from Rotora, PM me for the price and availability.

Rotora performance discs are designed to meet the challenges of track and road racing. CNC machined, Rotora’s performance replacement rotors features slotted, or cross-drilled and slotted combination: all are applied to the disc’s front and back surfaces to ensure maximum heat and gas dissipation for greater stopping power and minimize warping and cracking caused by repeated, high stress, high temperature braking.

In exceeding all vehicle manufacturers’ specifications and tolerances, Rotora's performance brake rotors match the vehicle’s OE (original equipment) rotor’s dimensions and are fully compatible with its hubs, calipers and wheels. With an “e-coat” (black) plating finish as an added protective layer to reduce corrosion and prolong rotor life, Rotora’s high-quality and specifications are assured that every component meet and exceed worldwide ISO 9000 quality standards.

Add some Agency Power Brake Lines for (all 4) $100 Free Shipping

Or buy them Individually for (shipping not included):

Project Mu NS Fronts $80
Project Mu NS Rears $70
Slotted Front Rotors pair $285
Slotted Rear Rotors pair $228
Drilled/Slotted Front Rotors pair $324
Drilled/Slotted Rear Rotors rear $266

The rotora rotors are a great replacement for the stock rotors. Especially if you look at the price and compare them to the alternative. Being able to get them in a drilled and slotted or just a slotted. For most racers I recommend the drilled and slotted rotors. These will help vent heat out and keep the rotors cool from cracking or glazing over. They work great with the Ferodo or Project Mu pads. We have sold quite a few sets with great luck! No issues! Actually if you look in the Lancer EVO Japanese Mag Issue 19, HKS Kansai uses the Rotora Big Brakes on their shop car. How cool is that. Rotora has proved themselves in road racing, drifting, and autox with no complaints.

The lines have been fitted to a TON of Nissan 350Z. We carry these instock and have NOT had fitment issues. I have heard of the Goodridge problem but not sure if they have corrected them.

any questions? just PM me or give me a call 1.866.44.vivid ext 226.

jacky
Old 10-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump