Notices
Vendor Wanted Post what you "Want to Buy" from our sponsors.

OEM Headlight, Dome Light LED, LED Tails, OEM Shift Knob, Interior Pieces

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Gozirra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM Headlight, Dome Light LED, LED Tails, OEM Shift ****, Interior Pieces

Here is a list of what I need. Hopefully through the huge amount of great vendors here I can get some deals and get this stuff without breakin the bank too hard but I have a realistic outlook.

Im not sure how this works, but Im guessing vendors may PM me if they have something?

I will update each item with the name of a vendor that gives me the lowest price. Some of this stuff I may not be able to buy for a couple of weeks (I have some things to take care of), but I plan to get/replace these things so I might as well find some vendors now.

2003 Touring With Frost Interior - I would like to keep my seats frost but replace the rest of the interior with black pieces.

Here is a list of what I would like to buy:

(1) OEM Driver's Side HID Head Light:
(1) Set of LED Dome/Map Lights - White:
(1) OEM Shift ****:
(1) Set of LED Tail Lights - Black(Not chrome on black[unless its dark chrome], just black):
(1) Rear Hatch/Cargo Mat - Black:
Any black interior pieces - Dash, Door, Pillars, Rear Hatch, Rear Strut Tower, EBrake/Center Console:

Let me know if you can get me a nice deal on any of these and please let me know if I can change my post in anyway to be more clear or helpful,

Thanks in advance!

Leon

EDIT: My parking/fog light is out on my driver side headlight as well, do I need a separate bulb? If so then I would also like to buy a parking light bulb:

EDIT 2: My Driver's side window motor has gone out again. I do not want to take it apart again so I am looking for a new one with warranty

Last edited by Gozirra; 09-21-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Gozirra

Does anyone at least supply the Headlights? Thats most important on my list, followed by interior pieces
Old 09-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Gozirra

bump for any of this?
Old 09-11-2012, 02:00 PM
ridered929rr

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

I have a stock shift **** and eom exhaust. Don't know if you need the exhaust but let me know if you want the oem shift ****
Old 09-11-2012, 02:59 PM
DriveLineSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

Were you looking for original headlights and tail lights or are you ok with aftermarket replacement parts?

Chuck
Old 09-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Gozirra

Originally Posted by ridered929rr
I have a stock shift **** and eom exhaust. Don't know if you need the exhaust but let me know if you want the oem shift ****
Pm'd

Originally Posted by DriveLineSales
Were you looking for original headlights and tail lights or are you ok with aftermarket replacement parts?

Chuck
I need a driver's side headlight assembly that is like OEM and will not haze, yellow or crack. I got hit and the insurance company replaced my passenger side headlight. Now my drivers side is significantly more yellow than the new one. So I want to replace it and have them both looking like new. I found a headlight assembly on RockAuto for $121Shipped for Xenon, but I dont know if those are good quality. As for taillights, Ill take anything that looks like the picture, with LED.

PS: I am also now looking for a driver's side window motor with a warranty if that is possible.