Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

350Z Photo Shoot Video

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 03:50 PM
jsteves

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350Z Photo Shoot Video

Hey, I compiled pictures of my Z in a video and I wanted to see what fellow Z owners think about it. Let me know! Thanks.

Old 03-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Abog159

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not enough plastidip
Old 03-08-2013, 05:19 PM
ridered929rr

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

I am not one usually to say negative things about someone else's car. It is your car, your taste, who cares what someone else thinks? However, when someone posts a video with pictures of their car and asks for opinions, free game.

Where to start?

Not really a fan of eyelids on any car and please put down the plasti-dip. What are the things above your hatch? Looks like you had a spoiler on that fell off. Maybe they are the whistles that keep deer away?

Seriously, neon lights? 1992 is calling and they want their blow and neons back.

What's up with the 12" shift ****?

The most horrid part of your car is the wheels. The offsets are awful and you might as well throw 37" rock crawlers on with that gap and how sunk in they are.

Not really a fan of the gas door, hood stripes, mirror covers or tinted reverse lights.

Other than that beautiful car

Sorry man you asked for opinions.....I think your best bet is to burn it and get a new one. when you do this stay out of pep boys and advanced auto and you will be good to go. 5 minutes of my life I will never get back watching that horror....fml Sorry if the spelling/grammar is off but typing this from my phone.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Bmurray350z

Received 91 Likes on 47 Posts

sorry i dont like it at all

if you like it thats all that counts though..
Old 03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
JRSport018

Old 03-08-2013, 06:35 PM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

I can appreciate the description in your "Garage," (even though I don't think you have a 2008 35th Anniversary) keep up the good work keeping your car clean. Hopefully you grow out of the mods you chose because less is more with the Z.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Toneloc

You are trying to hard and in the wrong areas... I agree with above comments
Old 03-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Chris300zx350z

Everyone has different opinions and what they want in their Z. It looks nice but i would say loose the lights, the gas door, fix the offset and get a new shift ****.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:25 PM
drvqz33

Originally Posted by AdvanZ33
I can appreciate the description in your "Garage," (even though I don't think you have a 2008 35th Anniversary) keep up the good work keeping your car clean. Hopefully you grow out of the mods you chose because less is more with the Z.
Totally agree.

OP, get rid of all those black accents. They do not flow with the car at ALL. Looks rice.

It's the subtle/tasteful mods that matter on this car. Grab inspiration from top members on here.

Last edited by drvqz33; 03-09-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:35 AM
04.350z

What made you think plasti dip was a good idea? Is a z not a civic or a maxima or a sentra or integra. Treat her right she's a lady not a two bit *****. Js
Old 03-10-2013, 07:00 AM
KornerCarver

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts

You also need to put some Roundup in those driveway cracks to get rid of the weeds.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:39 PM
dykel3fiddyz

I would have left it stock and never picked up a can of plasti dip. Atleast its not an Auto
Old 03-11-2013, 09:12 AM
jsteves

Lol, I asked for opinions, not sarcasm.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:13 AM
jsteves

Originally Posted by drvqz33
Totally agree.

OP, get rid of all those black accents. They do not flow with the car at ALL. Looks rice.

It's the subtle/tasteful mods that matter on this car. Grab inspiration from top members on here.
Yea, I got you. Thanks!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:14 AM
jsteves

Originally Posted by Chris300zx350z
Everyone has different opinions and what they want in their Z. It looks nice but i would say loose the lights, the gas door, fix the offset and get a new shift ****.
I was planning on getting rid of the extra stuff as well. Thanks!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:29 AM
07maximan

Im not one to ever be negative about some ones car. We all have our loves and passions,but in this case I think you're going in the wrong direction. Im guessing you're young (not a bad thing) because this looks like some thing my 17 year old would like. Do you like it? Its your car, although its not my style I always give props for people who think out side the box and do what THEY like.

For me its too much black. I especially hate it when any one with any car paints the fuel door!! This drives me crazy. I would save some money and get some springs, that will make a big difference.

Don't be discouraged by negative comments, keep moving forward, you'll get to where you want to be!!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:50 AM
jsteves

Originally Posted by AdvanZ33
Ooops! That was a mistake on my part! It is a 2005 model! And I appreciate your sincere comment! I have been looking around on what to do with Z, hopefully making changes very soon.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:55 AM
jsteves

Originally Posted by 07maximan
Im not one to ever be negative about some ones car. We all have our loves and passions,but in this case I think you're going in the wrong direction. Im guessing you're young (not a bad thing) because this looks like some thing my 17 year old would like. Do you like it? Its your car, although its not my style I always give props for people who think out side the box and do what THEY like.

For me its too much black. I especially hate it when any one with any car paints the fuel door!! This drives me crazy. I would save some money and get some springs, that will make a big difference.

Don't be discouraged by negative comments, keep moving forward, you'll get to where you want to be!!
Yes, I am 20 lol. I do like what I've done to it, yet now that I look at it all, I started to realize that I had done too much to the car itself. I wasn't even trying to go in this direction to begin with :/

I actually do have springs. They are Eibach Lowering Springs.

I am not discouraged by the comments. I actually want to hear people's honest opinions, just to get a feel about what others like. It's the people who bash on me that I don't like. But that's life, right? Thanks again!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:07 AM
jsteves

Originally Posted by ridered929rr
I am not one usually to say negative things about someone else's car. It is your car, your taste, who cares what someone else thinks? However, when someone posts a video with pictures of their car and asks for opinions, free game.

Where to start?

Not really a fan of eyelids on any car and please put down the plasti-dip. What are the things above your hatch? Looks like you had a spoiler on that fell off. Maybe they are the whistles that keep deer away?

Seriously, neon lights? 1992 is calling and they want their blow and neons back.

What's up with the 12" shift ****?

The most horrid part of your car is the wheels. The offsets are awful and you might as well throw 37" rock crawlers on with that gap and how sunk in they are.

Not really a fan of the gas door, hood stripes, mirror covers or tinted reverse lights.

Other than that beautiful car

Sorry man you asked for opinions.....I think your best bet is to burn it and get a new one. when you do this stay out of pep boys and advanced auto and you will be good to go. 5 minutes of my life I will never get back watching that horror....fml Sorry if the spelling/grammar is off but typing this from my phone.
No offense taken. This is what I was looking for to begin with. I want to see other people's taste, even if they think that bashing my car will provide them with a gain of some sort.

I actually like the hood stripes and mirror covers, but I also do not like the gas door. I was planning on getting rid of it and going back to stock paint. I purchased the car with the tinted reverse lights, and I just recently removed the tint, so that should make you happy haha.

As for eyelids, I like them. And I haven't used Plasti-Dip on the car. The things above the hatch are Evo fins. They were never meant for a spoiler.

And, no. I do not have neon lights on my car. Those are LED lights. And, yes, I like them. A lot.

The 12" shift ****? It's the same height as the stock ****. I checked.

The wheels came with the car. I'm already planning on selling them, getting a set of Volk CE28N and setting it up on Godspeed Coilovers.

If you yourself are a Z enthusiast, which I am sure you are or else you wouldn't be here, then I highly doubt you would recommend me burning a perfectly good Z.

Thanks a lot for your opinions!
Old 03-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Z33Garage

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by jsteves
Lol, I asked for opinions, not sarcasm.
This is the internet....

Quick Reply: 350Z Photo Shoot Video