Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 03:52 PM
07nismoz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nah ill take the forced induktion
Old 11-18-2007, 07:57 AM
vnarang

Just Come Out Witha Kit For The Hr Already!!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 10:51 AM
blazefast

Originally Posted by 07nismoz
nah ill take the forced induktion
Can I drive your nismo? If I drift it into a wall your parents will just buy you another one right?!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:30 AM
warmmilk

why is everyone giving this kid such a hard time? put urself in his shoes, i'd personally be stoked if my parent would have bought me a car and a tt kit when i was 19, as long as the kid doesn't kill himself (or anybody else for that matter), i'm happy for him. but that part of my life sucked for me cause i had to save up my own change and buy a stupid civic as my first car

just investing some money into some sort of racing / performance driving school is a great idea
Old 11-19-2007, 11:32 AM
ZLadie2000
Banned

^^ because people are annoyed, pissed off, and jealous...that we all have to work our butts off and buy our own things when others get things handed to them. But that's life...there have always been and will always be wealthy elite parents in this world... If I was the kid I'd be stoked too tho.. whats he gonna say.. "no mom it's not fair to the average american...just buy me a civic" ????????! lmao least the kid has good taste in cars. lol
Old 11-19-2007, 11:42 AM
warmmilk

^exactly

how many of u would turn down a greddy tt kit, even at however old u are now, not even when u were 19, who would say "i make my own damn money and i don't want a free tt kit cause i wanna be able to say i bought it myself"

lay off the jealousy everyone

*07nismoz
is that enough *** kissing? are u parents gonna buy me a greddy tt kit now also?
Old 11-19-2007, 12:03 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 07nismoz
umm.. yeah pretty much im 19.
What you expect, his parents bought him that NISMO too. Freakin spoiled kid.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Gooey

Originally Posted by ZLadie2000
^^ because people are annoyed, pissed off, and jealous...that we all have to work our butts off and buy our own things when others get things handed to them. But that's life...there have always been and will always be wealthy elite parents in this world... If I was the kid I'd be stoked too tho.. whats he gonna say.. "no mom it's not fair to the average american...just buy me a civic" ????????! lmao least the kid has good taste in cars. lol
'

Actually my cousin whose family is pretty wealthy said that to her mom when they offered to buy her a new benz for her 16th birthday. She just wanted a civic to get to school and back. They just ended up buyin her a fully loaded accord instead. After about 3 years they bought her a new benz....

Some kids actually have a sense that they shouldnt be driving around high dollar cars for their first car.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:55 PM
Peak350

Originally Posted by Gooey
'

Actually my cousin whose family is pretty wealthy said that to her mom when they offered to buy her a new benz for her 16th birthday. She just wanted a civic to get to school and back. They just ended up buyin her a fully loaded accord instead. After about 3 years they bought her a new benz....

Some kids actually have a sense that they shouldnt be driving around high dollar cars for their first car.
One of my good friends has a very nicely modded 330ci that was his first car. He asked for an accord or a camry- just something to get him to school. They bought him the BMW to reward him not being greedy....then they got him DPE's etc. and made me jealous.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:01 PM
warmmilk

some people dont care about cars, so to them, a benz isn't much of different than a camry, both get them from point a to point b, i was refering to people who are actually car enthusiasts in my comments
Old 11-19-2007, 04:16 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by warmmilk
some people dont care about cars, so to them, a benz isn't much of different than a camry, both get them from point a to point b, i was refering to people who are actually car enthusiasts in my comments
I wouldn't say 99% are car enthusiasts. They just wanna show off to their friends that they got a "cool" car. They'll be the same idiots that wreck their **** too for being dumbasses and trying to show off.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Peak350

Originally Posted by warmmilk
The guy I'm talking about couldn't be more of an enthusiast. Everything on the car is perfect....hes an OG on E46 fanatics, and his car, even years later is one of the best looking E46's I've seen.

I don't like the idea of a 17/18/19 year old kid getting handed a high powered car because its not showing responsibility by his parents. If I could have gotten one, I would have, my parents wouldn't let me buy the WS6 that I found after months of searching, because on test drive, I drove for 10 minutes or so, then my dad got in, and within 3 minutes was pulled over for speeding. The cop was a friend, no harm, but it was a wakeup call. There is NOOO reason that at 17/18/19 anyone should be HANDED a car that powerful. I'm 21 - have driven without a ticket, wreck (well, now a log) etc. for 5 years, ridden ATV's/dirtbikes for 18 now....and I still get scared to drive my dad's LS2 corvette hard because the car is too much for me....

I am jealous, but also a bit annoyed because chances are, with a TT he will wreck it, ****....I'd wreck it. And that makes it cost more for me to own the car because an inexperienced driver got way too much power, and made my insurance rates go up...
Old 11-19-2007, 05:17 PM
fairlady rasir

^^^ kinda like nick hogan??? lol j/k saw him and his dad at sema btw with his newly built 350z...what are the odds of that???
Old 11-19-2007, 06:00 PM
warmmilk

Originally Posted by Peak350
The guy I'm talking about couldn't be more of an enthusiast. Everything on the car is perfect....hes an OG on E46 fanatics, and his car, even years later is one of the best looking E46's I've seen.

I don't like the idea of a 17/18/19 year old kid getting handed a high powered car because its not showing responsibility by his parents. If I could have gotten one, I would have, my parents wouldn't let me buy the WS6 that I found after months of searching, because on test drive, I drove for 10 minutes or so, then my dad got in, and within 3 minutes was pulled over for speeding. The cop was a friend, no harm, but it was a wakeup call. There is NOOO reason that at 17/18/19 anyone should be HANDED a car that powerful. I'm 21 - have driven without a ticket, wreck (well, now a log) etc. for 5 years, ridden ATV's/dirtbikes for 18 now....and I still get scared to drive my dad's LS2 corvette hard because the car is too much for me....

I am jealous, but also a bit annoyed because chances are, with a TT he will wreck it, ****....I'd wreck it. And that makes it cost more for me to own the car because an inexperienced driver got way too much power, and made my insurance rates go up...
i can see ur point, but the bottom line remains that u would take that WS6 if ur dad would buy it for u
Old 11-19-2007, 10:14 PM
350Zimo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree with Peak350, because i've been in trouble with not as fast car as the Z is, but fast enough to do the damage. I was 18 back in my country(cops weren't a probolem) demonstrating how fast the passat VR6 was, and collided in a scrap dumpster. I got lucky that the girl with me just had a bruised shoulder, however the VR6 was totaled. I try to be responsible with my Z, even though i dont baby my car, and push it alot sometimes. But my point is when you are young rationality is something you dont care for.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Allen331

One of my good friends has a very nicely modded 330ci that was his first car. He asked for an accord or a camry- just something to get him to school. They bought him the BMW to reward him not being greedy....then they got him DPE's etc. and made me jealous.
I take it your friend is on e46fanatics? Whats his user name on e46?
Old 11-20-2007, 02:39 AM
Peak350

Originally Posted by Allen331
I take it your friend is on e46fanatics? Whats his user name on e46?
Lexie330ci

Its not even running right now because of technik though, long story but Samir is now in England permanently, and Autotalent took over....
Old 11-20-2007, 09:58 AM
blazefast

Lexie330ci

Its not even running right now because of technik though, long story but Samir is now in England permanently, and Autotalent took over....
You are a very... bad man, Peter.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:27 AM
itsjiggajames

Lexie330ci

Samir huh? The guy that use to work at technik.. owner of the red sedan that was sold to technik.. man that guys work ethics seem kinda off.. always hearing about his **** going south since back in the day on e46fanatics.. I remember lexie330ci.. silver coupe right? I miss my e46.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:33 AM
Peak350

Originally Posted by blazefast
You are a very... bad man, Peter.
Peter?

My name is Tyler....?

Quick Reply: Greddy VQ35HR TT??!?