Notices
VQ35HR Mods and Support related to the 2007/08 High Revving VQ

finally a HR TWIN TURBO KIT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 05:13 PM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

I'm going to tt my car but for now 14500 is to much and I just got a PM a couple of weeks ago from a sponsor in this forum offering me this after I sent him a PM regarding there HR TT KIT:
1- haltech,
2-twin turbo kit,tial blow off valves with all polished piping
3-JWT clutch
4-HKS EVC6 boost controller
5-all set up and tuned
.... looking right around 15,000 dollars.
So I'm waiting for AAM,PF,GREDDY and SFR to release there kits
Old 10-30-2008, 06:04 AM
terrycs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by midz350
I'm going to tt my car but for now 14500 is to much and I just got a PM a couple of weeks ago from a sponsor in this forum offering me this after I sent him a PM regarding there HR TT KIT:
1- haltech,
3-JWT clutch
5-all set up and tuned
That's actually not bad and within reason. But don't forget to throw more money at sensors and instrumentation.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:39 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

1- haltech,
3-JWT clutch
5-all set up and tuned
if you can't pay.. don't play.. sounds like you are trying to be a baller on a budget.. leave the big toys to the big dogs.. buy an intake or something
Old 11-20-2008, 11:22 AM
kennedy

Originally Posted by doug
if you can't pay.. don't play.. sounds like you are trying to be a baller on a budget.. leave the big toys to the big dogs.. buy an intake or something
In your sig it says you drive a Honda why are you on this forum. And to let you know that is probably one of the cheapest cars to modify so why are you throwing a saying " leave the big toys to the big dogs, and that he is a baller on a budget." What does that make you? Your car is a pile you should just leave this forum and if you got rid of your Z for a Honda product then wow.... nice down grade
Old 11-20-2008, 11:37 AM
doug

Originally Posted by kennedy
In your sig it says you drive a Honda why are you on this forum. And to let you know that is probably one of the cheapest cars to modify so why are you throwing a saying " leave the big toys to the big dogs, and that he is a baller on a budget." What does that make you? Your car is a pile you should just leave this forum and if you got rid of your Z for a Honda product then wow.... nice down grade
if my sig said i had a magic broom.. would you believe that too?

are you that much of a moron? Honda stopped making the RSX in 2006

if for some reason you feel the car you own makes you higher on the food chain than i am due to its cost..

have a nice cup of STFU https://my350z.com/forum/cars-sale/3...win-turbo.html
Old 11-20-2008, 11:48 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

In your sig it says you drive a Honda why are you on this forum. blah blah blah

EDIT......

NM...

are you that much of a moron?

ken
Old 11-20-2008, 11:53 AM
coachk
Banned

Ouch.. this is not going to go well for you, but I will sit back and enjoy
Old 11-20-2008, 01:03 PM
brady

I'd believe a bed ****
Old 11-20-2008, 02:59 PM
kennedy

are you that much of a moron? Honda stopped making the RSX in 2006

if for some reason you feel the car you own makes you higher on the food chain than i am due to its cost..

have a nice cup of STFU https://my350z.com/forum/cars-sale/3...win-turbo.html
Well being that I don't follow Honda products why would I know that they stopped producing the RSX in 2006

And the car we drive makes all of us higher on the food chain does it not I mean its gods gift to the road . haha

And FYI I would believe the magic broom being my mom rides one. Here goes the flaming on what else she rides to im sure.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:11 PM
_STEVEO_01

I would have to disagree with your statement. I am not a "baller on a budget" but I to refuse to spend the outrageous amount on the new HR TT kit referenced, not to mention, since it is at an early reproductive stage, I would rather not be the test dummy to any potential flaws and risk my Z33 for that reason. So I to shall sit back and wait for other kits to come out, more options/selections lead to tailored needs and desires not to mention price drops. Oh and I owned a fully built and turboed B16, so let's not go there... Sold it for a Z and don't regret it to this day. "leave the big toys for the big dogs is a bold statement", you don't know what midz350 is running. There is always someone out there bigger and badder than you. I need to start charging for this sh.it...
Old 11-20-2008, 06:13 PM
_STEVEO_01

Old 11-21-2008, 02:42 AM
doug

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
I would have to disagree with your statement. I am not a "baller on a budget" but I to refuse to spend the outrageous amount on the new HR TT kit referenced, not to mention, since it is at an early reproductive stage, I would rather not be the test dummy to any potential flaws and risk my Z33 for that reason. So I to shall sit back and wait for other kits to come out, more options/selections lead to tailored needs and desires not to mention price drops. Oh and I owned a fully built and turboed B16, so let's not go there... Sold it for a Z and don't regret it to this day. "leave the big toys for the big dogs is a bold statement", you don't know what midz350 is running. There is always someone out there bigger and badder than you. I need to start charging for this sh.it...
charging for what? your bullsh!t statement?

the kit isn't new.. i guess you don't read the Forced Induction Forum very often.. and there are other kits out already.. i guess you havn't done any research at all.. and are you really comparing a full built B16 with a 350z? the price difference isn't even comparable.. $11k/$15k is normal setup prices for a Turbo Kit, Injectors, EMS .... etc on a Stock Block... you need to read the FI Forum and do more research.. This isn't honda land where you can get a Turbo Kit for $2000, a motor for $3000, and supporting mods for another $2000

and my statement still stands... if you can't afford $15k for a stock block setup.. leave it to the big boys.. because you obviously can't buy a built motor either.. and if you can't buy a built motor for when the stock one goes.. stick to an intake or exhaust.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:42 AM
KS0385

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the kit isn't new.. i guess you don't read the Forced Induction Forum very often.. and there are other kits out already.. i guess you havn't done any research at all.. and are you really comparing a full built B16 with a 350z? the price difference isn't even comparable.. $11k/$15k is normal setup prices for a Turbo Kit, Injectors, EMS .... etc on a Stock Block... you need to read the FI Forum and do more research.. This isn't honda land where you can get a Turbo Kit for $2000, a motor for $3000, and supporting mods for another $2000

and my statement still stands... if you can't afford $15k for a stock block setup.. leave it to the big boys.. because you obviously can't buy a built motor either.. and if you can't buy a built motor for when the stock one goes.. stick to an intake or exhaust.
But our intakes don't gain us any power. Stop giving him bad advice. (Except for the Injen, I know.)

Last edited by KS0385; 11-21-2008 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:37 AM
kennedy

Get a reflash, exhauast and drop in filters from K&N. Or just buy the nimbus 2000 those things move out way better then any Z. LOL.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:58 PM
_STEVEO_01

Sorry to burst your little incompetant bubble, but you must have me mistaken with someone else princess... Having built many fully modded show cars from the ground up, your lack of "informative guidance", if that's what you want to call it, doesn't impress me in the least bit. For your information, I have under my belt a previous fully stroked and twin turboed Z33 RevUp, not to mention various other builds on a comparitive level... the B16 was just merely an example I made cause yo pansy azz owns/owned a rsx (which by the way is at the bottom of my food chain), but then again my scarcasim went over that pea of a brain you call your head. So you can take your sweet talk somewhere else cause your mouth is writing checks your as.s can't cash... Who the fukc do you think you are telling some of these guys here that if they can't afford a full build to include FI, that they can't run with the "big boys"... They don't answer to you turd... If all the guy can afford is an intake an exhaust, maybe he is proud of just that alone. He don't need you to comment with your snoody azz remarks of how he is not on your level, (which I call your bluff). This is an informative forum, or is supposed to be, and if you don't like it, you can kiss my azz or GTFO, or take the di.ck out of your as.s, either way I really don't give a sh.it.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Specv_USMC

wow, but really, 14500 is A lot for a TT kit. I fully built a QR25, Turboed it with a custom kit, And did tranny work all for 11k. It made 535fwhp. that proce includes Electronics and guages.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Specv_USMC

OH, and to doug the rish cu nt, i know GTM has a name and all, and a BIG part of their price tag is that name, It doesnt cost 14500 to build a TT kit and it doesnt cost that much, in reason, to build a HR. When you build a motor and TT it, and you spent more than what you spent on the car, you sir, got ripped.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:38 AM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Doug my friend I don't want to start a fight with you or with any one here and I'm not trying to be a baller on a budget but to be honest with you a $15k for just a tuner kit is ridicules and I know that I HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY.
Greddy already release there kit for $8100 and that comes with 2x TD06SH-20G /Type 32 I/C, racing downpipes, external wastegates, w/g dump pipes, cast oil pan,etc.. and I already contacted Sharif about it and I'm ordering it in the next two weeks so stay tuned.
Old 11-22-2008, 01:55 AM
GHOST1207

^^ Keep us updated, that Greddy kit looks awesome.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:39 AM
_STEVEO_01

Doug my friend I don't want to start a fight with you or with any one here and I'm not trying to be a baller on a budget but to be honest with you a $15k for just a tuner kit is ridicules and I know that I HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY.
Greddy already release there kit for $8100 and that comes with 2x TD06SH-20G /Type 32 I/C, racing downpipes, external wastegates, w/g dump pipes, cast oil pan,etc.. and I already contacted Sharif about it and I'm ordering it in the next two weeks so stay tuned.

Keep us posted with the build... Be sure to post some pics and let us know what potential problems and fabrication mods you run into...

Quick Reply: finally a HR TWIN TURBO KIT!!!