Notices
VQ35HR Mods and Support related to the 2007/08 High Revving VQ

NEW Intake Manifold for VQ35HR!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 08:28 AM
KS0385

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smackin
Just sent you some money for the dyno fund A.H, thanks again for all of your work!

I encourage everyone to send a couple of bucks to A.H for his help.
Hell Id rather give A.H a couple of bucks then give it to one of the million bums that live in the California area!

Thanks again! Cant wait to see the results!
Where can I send money? Arsh is the reason I went with the Fast Intentions exhaust. Very happy with it so far. Except now I want the Resonated test pipes along with my HFC's so I could switch them out when I want.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:51 AM
A.H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by biggersNISMO
They should call you "Jesus" A.H.

I think its awesome how you throw yourself in the water for all of us on the forum. It's very appreciated by all of us i'm sure. I hope everything goes well.

I'm very excited, and am very glad RevShift is being really professional and honest about their products. It's not everyday you see this option in companies.
I don't remember who said it in a previous thread but I like A.H for President a little better

And I'm very excited as well, the more I speak with John@Revshift the more trust I have in his company. They are very straightforward and I forsee great products to come from them for the HR in the future. Using a trusted third party to dyno thier product to get true unbiased results is very professional and mature of them imo. Great company and I hope this product won't disappoint!!

Originally Posted by kyle22
You are my Hero A.H. we should set up a fund for you for all the things you have done for the community. i am willing to send some cash.
Yea man, anything you guys can donate will help me pay for the dynos sooner and is very appreciated. Thank you for any donations

Just sent you some money for the dyno fund A.H, thanks again for all of your work!

I encourage everyone to send a couple of bucks to A.H for his help.
Hell Id rather give A.H a couple of bucks then give it to one of the million bums that live in the California area!

Thanks again! Cant wait to see the results!
Payment recieved!!! Thank you for the donation, I hope these results come back positive!! Very generous donation, once again, highly appreciated

Originally Posted by KS0385
Where can I send money? Arsh is the reason I went with the Fast Intentions exhaust. Very happy with it so far. Except now I want the Resonated test pipes along with my HFC's so I could switch them out when I want.
Any donations would be to my paypal account which I will post in my next post. Just send it to that address and it's good to go.

And I'm extremly happy you are happy with your Fast Intentions exhaust If i have a part that I believe is truly a good product I would love to recommend to fellow members but if something is a bad product I will just as easily pursuade people otherwise.

As for those test pipes, just send me a pm when your ready and I'll work something out with Tony for you to get you an additional discount (just as a PS: if you were wondering my FI test pipes combined with my Intimidator dont' create any rasp)
Old 03-02-2009, 09:55 AM
A.H

My paypal account AKA "A.H Dyno Fund" = Arshhe@aol.com

After a couple days if someone reminds me I'll let everyone know the amount i have raised so far

Post if/when you make a donation!!! Once again, I thank everyone who is helping out, can't say enough how much I apprecaite it. You guys are great
Old 03-02-2009, 10:21 AM
KS0385

^ Sent. Thanks again. And I will let you know if I ever make up my mind on the test Pipes.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:10 PM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by A.H
My paypal account AKA "A.H Dyno Fund" = Arshhe@aol.com

After a couple days if someone reminds me I'll let everyone know the amount i have raised so far

Post if/when you make a donation!!! Once again, I thank everyone who is helping out, can't say enough how much I apprecaite it. You guys are great
as soon as my money transfer you will recieve a donation.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Smackin

btw arsh... Because of my donation I think you should be a sticker of "Smackin" on your fender. LMAO!

Just kidding!!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:17 PM
A.H

Originally Posted by KS0385
^ Sent. Thanks again. And I will let you know if I ever make up my mind on the test Pipes.
Thx again, and no problem I'm just a pm away

Originally Posted by kyle22
as soon as my money transfer you will recieve a donation.
Thank you for your help

btw arsh... Because of my donation I think you should be a sticker of "Smackin" on your fender. LMAO!

Just kidding!!
Only if the sticker is RED!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Smackin

^^LOL^^
Old 03-02-2009, 08:43 PM
red_magic2000

Originally Posted by A.H

These have been in development for well over a year, so no it was not developed in 3 days to make a quick sale. And these are not for sale, you can not buy them until testing results are in. Dyno conditions were not ideal at the time of John's testing and he told me the dyno he used wasn't calibrated correctly and he just wants some honest results.

Revshift wants to be known as having honest claims for HP gains unlike other manufacturers. Would you rather be fed bs and hope they aren't lying or would you rather have a trusted forum member, who has done dynos for the community before(both positive and negative), do the testing along with the help of a very respected Tuner(Tadashi) to give results that are unbiased and basically say exactly what the product will do. The choice is yours. If you want to wait and get inflated numbers such as manufactures did with every short ram intake and UR did with their crank pulley then be my guest. But both Revshift and I(duh) want to give accurate information to everyone. I live @ sea level and am going to do testing on a day with between 60-80 degree weather on Tadashi's tuner dyno. These conditions are not available to Revshift in Michigan right now so that is another reason I am helping them out. And if I was being taken advantage of, why would I agree to it
Well its for sale on the website, if you click on the HR version it takes you to a checkout If thats not for sale then I dont know what is, unless they're planning on taking your cash and then sending you the intake when its ready. No tentative date yet? All I'm saying is that if you put a product for sale you better have done all the testing before. And from reading the thread that hasn't been done if they want dyno numbers from a member..Its your cash and you send it anyway you want, I'll just wait for dyno numbers from other members before I take the plunge myself.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:45 PM
red_magic2000

And since everyone is being generous with their money, I'm looking for donations for a turbo system on my HR if anyone is interested
Old 03-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Revshift

Originally Posted by red_magic2000
Well its for sale on the website, if you click on the HR version it takes you to a checkout If thats not for sale then I dont know what is, unless they're planning on taking your cash and then sending you the intake when its ready. No tentative date yet? All I'm saying is that if you put a product for sale you better have done all the testing before. And from reading the thread that hasn't been done if they want dyno numbers from a member..Its your cash and you send it anyway you want, I'll just wait for dyno numbers from other members before I take the plunge myself.
If someone tries to purchase the manifold through our website they will be notified that the manifold is temporarily unavailable due to testing. We will not take their money and skip town. There is a waiting list at the moment and whoever wants to be on it can secure a spot with a 20% deposit. Once the manifold has been tested and is performing properly we will clear up the remainder of the balance and start shipping the finished manifold to our paid customers.
red_magic2000, I am the owner of Revshift and I am directly telling you what we are doing and what we plan to do. We are not scammers, we will be known as an honest respectable company. The HR manifold will be available soon. We will continually work on this manifold until it performs exactly how we want it to, I can't stress this enough.

Last edited by Revshift; 03-02-2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: mispelled word
Old 03-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Revshift

I want to make something clear. When I originally stated that this manifold made 18 peak horsepower in an email I did not think it would turn into an official public statement. Before I saw this thread I was planning on emailing The almighy JB and n2oz to explain that we need to do further testing. The testing that was previously done is not acceptable. It was done in a way that we are not happy with and we later found out that the dyno was not properly calibrated. Realistically, we are hoping for at least a 10 hp gain. If the testing shows those results then we will be happy with that. If it is significantly lower then we will be modifying our design to achieve our respective goals. We do not want to be known as another company that inflates its numbers to make sales, that is just self destructive. Instead, we are striving to present accurate and straight forward results for everyone to make their own decisions by. This is why we accepted A.H's offer to provide third party results. Thanks again to everyone who supports our efforts.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:17 PM
FastZ33

dyno sheet pls

not that i dont believe

Old 03-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Revshift

Originally Posted by FastZ33
dyno sheet pls

not that i dont believe

They are on the way. Don't take my posts the wrong way, I am not trying to make any sales here. I am simply trying to give everyone a clear understanding of what is currently going on.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:45 AM
KS0385

Originally Posted by Revshift
I want to make something clear. When I originally stated that this manifold made 18 peak horsepower in an email I did not think it would turn into an official public statement. Before I saw this thread I was planning on emailing The almighy JB and n2oz to explain that we need to do further testing. The testing that was previously done is not acceptable. It was done in a way that we are not happy with and we later found out that the dyno was not properly calibrated. Realistically, we are hoping for at least a 10 hp gain. If the testing shows those results then we will be happy with that. If it is significantly lower then we will be modifying our design to achieve our respective goals. We do not want to be known as another company that inflates its numbers to make sales, that is just self destructive. Instead, we are striving to present accurate and straight forward results for everyone to make their own decisions by. This is why we accepted A.H's offer to provide third party results. Thanks again to everyone who supports our efforts.

What if the manifold only makes 10hp, but with a redesign is capable of making even more. Will you keep redesigning and testing?

This may be kinda "confidential" but what do you use to design your manifolds? A program like SolidWorks with FloWorks to simulate the air?
Old 03-03-2009, 07:10 AM
n2oHRZ

I think there can be some little room for improvement :]
Old 03-03-2009, 06:03 PM
red_magic2000

If someone tries to purchase the manifold through our website they will be notified that the manifold is temporarily unavailable due to testing. We will not take their money and skip town. There is a waiting list at the moment and whoever wants to be on it can secure a spot with a 20% deposit. Once the manifold has been tested and is performing properly we will clear up the remainder of the balance and start shipping the finished manifold to our paid customers.
red_magic2000, I am the owner of Revshift and I am directly telling you what we are doing and what we plan to do. We are not scammers, we will be known as an honest respectable company. The HR manifold will be available soon. We will continually work on this manifold until it performs exactly how we want it to, I can't stress this enough.
Thanks for the reply, seems like you really want to establish a good rep Just like the other HR owners I will eagerly wait for your better designed manifold.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Walkerhiboost

I am interested and understand the development process which is no big deal if its a worth it in the end.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:53 PM
UpRev
Banned

rich@uprev.com i'd like to get a chance to test it when we go to GTM and update our software for their turbo kits. I'm sure they have an NA and FI car available to test it on. It would be a great chance to have it tested by two very reputable companies (Uprev/GTM). We can ship it back after evaluating it, unless you'd like us to move it on to some of our Pro Tuners, I'm sure they'd like to see it also.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:48 AM
black07nismo

I spoke with cosworth a week ago and they are not currently working on a plenum or manifold for the hr motor.

Quick Reply: NEW Intake Manifold for VQ35HR!!