Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

iFORGED Groupbuy For All My350z.com members

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 08:53 AM
jran76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have any pics of the rs series aero, the pic on the site is not that great, I do not think it does it justice? I think I am interested in either aero (5 spoke) RS 20x8.5 and 20 x 10, or the FS 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 (or 10).

What offsets do you use?

Is 25 on the front pretty good (8.5), and 30 on the rear with the 9.5 and maybe 33-35 with the 10?

Will I have any problems clearing the 13.1 stoptech front brakes?

Thanks for the replies Vince, I think I am sold, I will be in touch in the next few days....
Old 01-23-2003, 08:58 AM
iForged

Yes we can clear the stoptech brakes, just make sure your specify it on the order sheet. You will get a 2" lip in the front ,but be able to clear a big brake kit

it looks like this

25 in the front and 30 in the rear is a nice fitment

Last edited by iForged; 01-23-2003 at 09:01 AM.
Old 01-23-2003, 11:35 AM
jran76

thanks again for the reply and pic, I love the wheel, does the 2 piece aero look like the above wheel without the rivets? Like the photoshop RodH did?

After reading other post, I understand and respect your reasons for not reccomending offsets, so I will call you to discuss before I order. I understand how offsets work, but I am a little stupid when it comes to detemining what works best. I would like your expert help..... Thanks again.
Old 01-23-2003, 12:13 PM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by jran76
thanks again for the reply and pic, I love the wheel, does the 2 piece aero look like the above wheel without the rivets? Like the photoshop RodH did?

After reading other post, I understand and respect your reasons for not reccomending offsets, so I will call you to discuss before I order. I understand how offsets work, but I am a little stupid when it comes to detemining what works best. I would like your expert help..... Thanks again.
the 2 piece comes with Rivots too (the one I photoshopped is a wheel that is NOT a standard wheel they make)
Old 01-23-2003, 01:56 PM
donoharm

iForged, I'm seriously considering ordering a set of 19'' FS-6s in gunmetal.

On your website you do have pics of FS-6s with gunmetal center and polished lips but none that were entirely gunmetal. Would you be able to supply pics of thoroughly gunmetal FS-6s?

Thanks.
Old 01-23-2003, 02:48 PM
iForged

Originally posted by jran76

The 2 piece aero can come with or without bolts its your choice.
Old 01-23-2003, 02:50 PM
iForged

Originally posted by donoharm
iForged, I'm seriously considering ordering a set of 19'' FS-6s in gunmetal.

On your website you do have pics of FS-6s with gunmetal center and polished lips but none that were entirely gunmetal. Would you be able to supply pics of thoroughly gunmetal FS-6s?

Thanks.
Here is a picture of a wheel we did completely in gunmetal

Old 01-23-2003, 07:36 PM
Driven

My opinion often does not reflect that of the majority....but I just have to ask: Why in the world would someone take a nice set of custom wheels like that and then hide them under all that paint? That has got to be the stupidest money spent I've ever seen. Now they have a quality set of custom wheels that people look at and think he bought at the automotive department in Fleet Farm!

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2003, 07:47 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts
Default variety makes the world go around

Relax driven, variety is the spice of life (and the flavor you will add to your Z when you get your gram lites) and you would not want everyone having their Z modded just like yours.
Old 01-23-2003, 07:50 PM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Driven
My opinion often does not reflect that of the majority....but I just have to ask: Why in the world would someone take a nice set of custom wheels like that and then hide them under all that paint? That has got to be the stupidest money spent I've ever seen. Now they have a quality set of custom wheels that people look at and think he bought at the automotive department in Fleet Farm!

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
I agree 100%, but I also agree with Zlands post, we don't want them all to look the same
Old 01-23-2003, 07:51 PM
Driven

Yeah...you're right, not everyone can have impeccable taste!

Good example of "is not....is"
Old 01-23-2003, 08:05 PM
Driven

Further explaination of "is not....is"

You walk into a bar. Look around and case the joint. You notice some very nasty looking women...all done up in their best clothes (1980's pink short short, ripped jean top, Cindy Lauper hair and best jewlrey...black "O"rings on her wrist) along with a group of other women dunning similar attire. Each with a cigarette in their mouth a glass of bourbon in their hands and enough rolls around each of them you'd think you were in a bakery! Then you notice this one sweet, tiny little blonde in the corner sipping her martini ever so notibly with those thick well painted lips right beneath those huge enticingly blue eyes of beauty. My friends....you know you didn't want to witness the brutality and horror of making eye contact with each and every one of those women prior to finding this little gem....but had you not, would you truely have appreciated the true radiance this one young lady now emits? I feel better now having seen the above posted picture in that now I know it is possible that others too will follow in this fashion making mine and others with good taste become that much more noticable.
Old 01-27-2003, 11:07 PM
iForged

Only a FEW Days Left. Get in while you can.
Old 01-28-2003, 06:23 AM
mannZ

Hey Vince,

Have you recieved my order. I faxed it in on Friday. Its for the G35 Coupe w/ Brembos. I haven't heard from you since then so I am wondering if you got it.

-Amanuel
Old 01-28-2003, 10:05 AM
D`Funkaladu`

Arrow future owner

Ok so if I decide on some 19" Senekas now before the group buy is over, do I still get the group buy price when I get my Z in a year? Just curious.
Old 01-28-2003, 12:06 PM
Driven

I think that one is simple and I won't likely be wrong in answering:

"Sure you can have the same discount as everyone else...just place your order along with payment prior to the deadline and we will either put your wheels on the list for production...it will go out to you the same as all others and you can sit on them until your Z arrives"

How'd I do Vince? Pretty accurate assessment? I'm hoping the big grin is an indication of stupid humor and that wasn't asked out of seriousness. If the answer is any different, I'll take four sets and pay for them in four year intervals (one new set for each new sports car from here forward).
Old 01-28-2003, 11:09 PM
D`Funkaladu`

Yes stupid humor. No not serious.
Old 01-29-2003, 06:32 AM
iForged

2 Days Left to get in on an amazing deal. Don't Miss Out.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:48 PM
tdotcls

Default How bout the G35C

Already sent an email regarding this,
but is there a possibility that a groupbuy can be arranged for G35 sedan/coupe drivers
Old 01-31-2003, 01:16 PM
2003z

Why don't you just get in on this one? THe wheels are made to order, and the Z and G have the same specs.

I ordered yesterday, but for my Z not my Gc

Quick Reply: iFORGED Groupbuy For All My350z.com members