Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

20's - make a Huge difference!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 08:28 AM
silverchrome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You guys need to get a life...

Hey Ares and PorscheKliier....well, let's start with Ares...the wheels may be heavier. I am not sure. I sure don't drive around with a scale in my trunk, do you? Unless you guys are trying to race at the track, weight of the wheels is not a big deal. Regarding your comment about potholes. Here in the Bay Area, potholes affect everyone, not just nice wheels. What difference does it make, if you hit a pothole. Try harder to make some sense. My wheel is heavier than your wheel. So what.

Now, to you PorsheKliier, to question a person's taste because it differs from yours is ridiculous. If I don't like your wheels, I don't say that your wheels "are of low taste." I would just say that they may work for you, but not for me. You guys on this website get so bent out of shape about other folks cars. That is why I don't log into this website often. I don't think Takao set up this website to bash each other. I think he set it up to simply faciliate the sharing of ideas and information.

Then again, Takao's Z car, my Z car, and Cazzz Z car are all what they call "runabout cars." Play cars, toy cars. We all have other cars. If we only had one car, like most of you stiffs, we would probably get our panties up in a bunch over wheels as well.

Opinions are like bad credit...you got it, and I don't want it.

If you care to comment, please do. Your daddy is heavier than my daddy. Doesn't matter unless they fight right, idiots.

SilverChrome
Attached Thumbnails 20's - make a Huge difference!-treeana-and-kb.jpg  
Old 01-14-2003, 08:30 AM
Cazzz Z

Default Okay, lets see.

Originally posted by porscheKliier
Well now, let's see..
My comment about the wheels are pretty legit.. I mean you get compliments for your wheels and that's because people like them. That doesn't mean everyone would have to like them. I told you that it was my opinion that the wheels are ugly.

Now, what really POS post is what Cazz did writing about gf being ugly or something like that. That's a real sign of ignorance.

Honestly, your taste and behavior go head to head. I'm not surprised.
HOw many people in this little bit of time have ragged you about your ignorant comments, how many people have made comments about my wheels, & how many have said that they were ugly, as if I would really care. I will give you a few minutes to find a calculator.. Also if you haven't seen them yet, here you go..
Attached Thumbnails 20's - make a Huge difference!-treecydriveway2med.jpg  
Old 01-14-2003, 09:41 AM
Cazzz Z

Default Let me see, get a life..

Originally posted by porscheKliier
hey SilverChrome..

Let's put it this way.. If I would have said 'your wheels look great and are of high taste".. it would have been okay. How come I can't say the opposite..? I mean I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE HIS WHEELS...

What kind of a response was that Cazz talking about gf or wife being ugly..? How fu**king Professional is that??

And 'Get a life'..? Do you have one?
I guess being able to go get into 1 of my cars on a bright sunny day in So. Cali, or relaxing in my pool in my backyard in mid-January wouldn't be much of a life, would you care to give me an example of what life should be like, or the fine example that U have for me..

Disclaimer #2: These views and responses are not in anyway to put down anyones lives as they are. These views are to just respond to a shallow comment to a specific individual's retarded views.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails 20's - make a Huge difference!-mybackyard1.jpg  
Old 01-14-2003, 09:44 AM
ethan84ae
Charter Member #35

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for a great thread (sarcasm!)

If you guys want to play this out further, take it to e-mail or private messages.

DO NOT start another thread to continue this "discussion"

Thread closed.

Thanks,

-Ethan