Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

New wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 08:59 PM
archspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahha, I'm with Lonewolf on this. He was just poking a little fun at the guy who did the barf smilie...but seems like the Volk owners got offended hahahhaha....

It's all good in the hood guy! At least ya'll got rims, I'm still pimping with the 18 stockies hahaha!
Old 05-21-2007, 01:11 AM
TimeAttkZ

I understand that I open myself up to criticism by posting the pics online, and I am fine with that. In fact, I asked how people felt about them. Don't think for a second I'm insulted, because i'm not. It seems you are more insulted than I am for just being another sheep who chooses a "me too" wheel. I for one, am not looking to race around a track or become fast and furious on the streets, so i could give two ***** about wheel weight, how many pieces it's made of, or the name of the brand that makes it. I'm tired of seeing Volks on 350z's, 7 out of ten z's with aftermarket wheels have Volk in the centercap. If I wanted them, I'd have them. And if you honestly think price is an issue, go check the classifieds. I could have them used w/ tires for less than what I paid for these. I come from the 300zx TT community, where Labree is the only accepted exhaust, jdm tail lights are the only accepted tail lights, and body kits do not exist. So excuse me for being a little sick of ignorance. So please, feel free to get off your high horse, and realize your **** does stink. zOMG THERE ARE ONLY 5 COMPANIES THAT MAKE WHEELS, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TRIES SUX0RZ!!21211ONE!1 My rant is done sorry

First of all, Im glad your open to diff opinions. But to say that your not worried about wheel weight is rediculous. You dont have to be rolling on light weight 16" wheels, but what the hell is the point of riding dirty on chrome 20" wheels unless you bought the Z for its baller looks. If thats the case then get a 300c or something. Why bother spending thousands of dollars on bolt-ons for your Z when you could care less about your wheels weight. haha.. sick of ignorance you say... yet poeple buy a 350 Z's for its performance values and spend there savings on modding them to be .10th's of a second faster in the quarter mile yet add these heavy *** wheels/ stereo equipment and expect there to be no repercutions. Yes, this weight makes an overall litttle difference but when you figure that it just basically defeats the purpose of your amuse titan exhaust and your arc air box ... sounds pretty ignorant to me. Dont tell us your not worried about quality and the pieces of which your wheels are made of ... because im sure well find you driving your Z above 100 mph at some point in time. Sorry, but im not going to take the risk of having a wheel that has compromised in quality just to save a buck or two. My suspension/wheels are not only for looks but to build confedence in my driving skills/experience. Thats what this is all about .. not an image or "being on the high horse" cuz i have the name brand on my center cap. Quality parts make a quality car. Building confedence/satisfaction for the driver so that he can operate the vehicle at its limits in a safe way... is more important to me. Ahhh whatever, agree to disagree

Last edited by TimeAttkZ; 05-21-2007 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:40 AM
futureZowner?

oh god... thats beautiful, thank you for further fueling my urge to get a white Z ;laksdjfl;kajsdf thanks
-josh
Old 05-14-2008, 08:30 PM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wheels look great Very clean...
Old 05-15-2008, 06:53 AM
moforeynolds

I think they look great. The only thing I'm not hot on is the lip; I thought Sevas had chrome lips (or some sort of mirror finish), not brushed aluminum???
Old 05-15-2008, 06:59 AM
moforeynolds

Originally Posted by TimeAttkZ
Sorry, but im not going to take the risk of having a wheel that has compromised in quality just to save a buck or two.
come ON dude...I see your points (and actually I agree with most of them), but this one is just a little over the top. You act like the only choices for wheels are expensive tier-1 brands and everything else is ****. Sevas aren't the lightest, and their aesthetics are a matter of opinion, but you make it sound like it's going to crack in half as soon as he hits the highway. For a middle-rung brand, I don't think they are too terrible. I mean hell...he could have done much worse.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:10 AM
lonewolf

Originally Posted by moforeynolds
I mean hell...he could have done much worse.
Oh and I did
RUFF RACING SONNNN
Old 05-15-2008, 08:31 AM
300zx1985

I like them man.. they look like Work Equips. Gold on PPW is a good match.