Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 02:10 PM
lonewolf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New wheels

Old 05-18-2007, 02:11 PM
lonewolf

Just got them from wheelsdirectonline.com, great people to deal with. anyone feelin them?
Old 05-19-2007, 02:12 AM
sheck4

Default Absolutely !!

I dont know about the quality of the wheels, but PPW with gold rims and polished lip is the ONLY way to go. Nice job
Old 05-19-2007, 06:37 AM
ricks350z

nice..whats ur setup...
Old 05-19-2007, 07:01 AM
lonewolf

Originally Posted by sheck4
I dont know about the quality of the wheels, but PPW with gold rims and polished lip is the ONLY way to go. Nice job
They are Sevas wheels, although they are one piece they are known to hold up pretty well, got them for a very nice price, couldn't pass it up. So far I love em, much happier with them than i was with the ****ty Konigs that the car came with

They are 19x8.5, 19x9.5
Old 05-19-2007, 08:27 AM
TimeAttkZ

... sorry
Old 05-19-2007, 11:14 AM
lonewolf

Originally Posted by TimeAttkZ
... sorry
yeah, cool i'll just get volks like everybody else
Old 05-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Blk03G35

... sorry
Agreed. Eh.. eww
Old 05-19-2007, 11:22 AM
drivenCSZ

not too bad, but im not really feeling them. Gold on PPW is deifntly a good way to go but the gold is a little too gold.

Old 05-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Brick-Z

To each their own
Old 05-19-2007, 12:40 PM
NY 350Z

This threads gotta be deleted... Ive seen the car in person and those pics dont do it justice. Got to go take new pics in a little while and post them up again. Stay tuned.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lonewolf
yeah, cool i'll just get volks like everybody else
lol, once again, someone pulls out the "different" card. different is great if it looks good. i could be different by driving around with a piece of **** on my hood but you know what? its not gonna look good.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:44 PM
THE TECH

They don't look too bad as long as they are really multi-piece wheels.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:27 PM
lonewolf

Originally Posted by Nexx
lol, once again, someone pulls out the "different" card. different is great if it looks good. i could be different by driving around with a piece of **** on my hood but you know what? its not gonna look good.
a) looks are subjective
b) if i wanted volks, i'd have volks. i think they're a "me too" wheel, and i don't really care for them.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:30 PM
DBTRACK

I personally dont like them, but you opinion is all that matters.......congrats on the new wheels.....
Old 05-20-2007, 08:01 PM
TimeAttkZ

sorry repost

Last edited by TimeAttkZ; 05-20-2007 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:06 PM
TimeAttkZ

By displaying pictures online ... showing your new parts off to a crowd made up of Z enthusiast and owners ... people need to understand and accept the fact that their open for comments and criticism (negative or positive). Please don't get offended .. if you love it.. well thats great, but not everyone has to agree with you.

I think they are just a little too gold.

Im getting sick of the sarcastic " wow, guess I have to have volks like everyone else " comments. There is lots of wheels out there besides volks that the masses dig. Just because Volk has accomplished a line of wheels that are all very tasteful and preferred dosent mean we need to hate on them. To be brutally honest .. I think most people that claim to hate volks on Z's ... or use the " but there sooo popular " excuse really would want them but they just cant dish out the money for them. And thats respectable, but more people just need to be honest when it comes to reasoning. A guy walked by my car at our local meet this weekend and said to his buddy " I cant stand those volk time attacks .. everyone has them and I dont know why". He then continued over to his Z that which was sittin on Rotas. hahaha rediculous. " Volks are played out so Im gana go buy the replicas that are 5 times cheaper and of less quality". BBS, Work, Iforged, HRE, Enkei, Advan ... and many more, are all great wheel makers to choose from if you truly think Volks are played and not right for you. My rant is done sorry.

Last edited by TimeAttkZ; 05-20-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:10 PM
StewartZ

Like the guy above me said I think there a little to yellow looking
Old 05-20-2007, 08:36 PM
lonewolf

By displaying pictures online ... showing your new parts off to a crowd made up of Z enthusiast and owners ... people need to understand and accept the fact that their open for comments and criticism (negative or positive). Please don't get offended .. if you love it.. well thats great, but not everyone has to agree with you.

I think they are just a little too gold.

Im getting sick of the sarcastic " wow, guess I have to have volks like everyone else " comments. There is lots of wheels out there besides volks that the masses dig. Just because Volk has accomplished a line of wheels that are all very tasteful and preferred dosent mean we need to hate on them. To be brutally honest .. I think most people that claim to hate volks on Z's ... or use the " but there sooo popular " excuse really would want them but they just cant dish out the money for them. And thats respectable, but more people just need to be honest when it comes to reasoning. A guy walked by my car at our local meet this weekend and said to his buddy " I cant stand those volk time attacks .. everyone has them and I dont know why". He then continued over to his Z that which was sittin on Rotas. hahaha rediculous. " Volks are played out so Im gana go buy the replicas that are 5 times cheaper and of less quality". BBS, Work, Iforged, HRE, Enkei, Advan ... and many more, are all great wheel makers to choose from if you truly think Volks are played and not right for you. My rant is done sorry.
I understand that I open myself up to criticism by posting the pics online, and I am fine with that. In fact, I asked how people felt about them. Don't think for a second I'm insulted, because i'm not. It seems you are more insulted than I am for just being another sheep who chooses a "me too" wheel. I for one, am not looking to race around a track or become fast and furious on the streets, so i could give two ***** about wheel weight, how many pieces it's made of, or the name of the brand that makes it. I'm tired of seeing Volks on 350z's, 7 out of ten z's with aftermarket wheels have Volk in the centercap. If I wanted them, I'd have them. And if you honestly think price is an issue, go check the classifieds. I could have them used w/ tires for less than what I paid for these. I come from the 300zx TT community, where Labree is the only accepted exhaust, jdm tail lights are the only accepted tail lights, and body kits do not exist. So excuse me for being a little sick of ignorance. So please, feel free to get off your high horse, and realize your **** does stink. zOMG THERE ARE ONLY 5 COMPANIES THAT MAKE WHEELS, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TRIES SUX0RZ!!21211ONE!1 My rant is done sorry
Old 05-20-2007, 08:39 PM
lonewolf

Oh, and if you want to see pics that havent been taken with my camera phone, feel free

https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/273260-5-20-new-pics.html

Regardless, I still respect your opinion, because that is all it is, an opinion

Quick Reply: New wheels