Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

mynismo.com (performance nissan) SUCKS

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 09:52 AM
mcurry5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mynismo.com (performance nissan) SUCKS

On May 31st I ordered some spacers off their website. I didnt get a tracking number or shipment date at all in 10 days. I called and asked them what the hold up was. Keep in mind nothing on their website says anything about being in stock.

I talked to Nicole in parts and she says to me that oh, they are on back order for another month. So I am paying a shipping fee WHY?? I pay the extra money to have them delivered within 3 days.

I what pissed me off is that nothing on their website says anything about being on back order or anything. So have been waiting 10 days or so just to hear them tell me they wont be in for a month.

It seems as though this company is completely disorganized and incompetent when it comes to running a business. I called numerous times only to get voice mails, 99% of the people there dont have clue what your talking about when you do get a hold of them.

So I have cancelled my order and will be looking somewhere else for parts. Anyone know of a reputable company to deal with ?A company that actually knows what they are doing ????

Thanks
Old 06-07-2007, 09:54 AM
THE TECH

^Harsh!
Old 06-07-2007, 09:55 AM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats going on at performance nissan??? This place used to get praised.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:05 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

When it comes to auto parts I always call them first before placing an order. I know it sort of defeats the purpose of online ordering but no shop and/or dealerships can keep 100% accurate inventory. You should have just pm'd Andy. I figure people would get the idea by now since the last "Performance Nissan Suck" thread.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by mcurry5
So I have cancelled my order and will be looking somewhere else for parts. Anyone know of a reputable company to deal with ?A company that actually knows what they are doing ????

Thanks
You could try Tony or Jason @ riverside infiniti or west covina nissan.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:08 AM
z-u-later

Don't blame Performance Nissan. Blame yourself. Before I order online, I contact the vendor first to make sure the item is in stock. If not, I inquire when the item will be available. I then decide if waiting is acceptable for me. If not, I check with other vendors.

I've never had any problems ordering from Performance Nissan. As a matter of fact, I was in the same situation as you. I ordered the H&R spacers last year and they were backordered. They told when they will be available. When they arrived, they were shipped next day air, at no additional cost so I can have the spacers the next day for the install. Shipping cost was probably over $100, more than the spacers themselves, but Performance Nissan delivered as promised (without me paying an extra penny). Now, that's service.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Devil Z

Originally Posted by THE TECH
^Harsh!
You said it . . . . . .
Old 06-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

People should really start reading the "Terms & Conditions" page on our site. It clearly states, "Most items offered on the website are in stock, but we advise all buyers to contact us to check availability on items to avoid any discrepencies with orders. Any part that is not in stock has a GENERAL turn around time of being received by Performance Nissan Parts direct from the manufacturer within 7-10 business days."

http://www.mynismo.com/info/?id=2207
Old 06-07-2007, 10:15 AM
THE TECH

Originally Posted by Andy@Performance
People should really start reading the "Terms & Conditions" page on our site. It clearly states, "Most items offered on the website are in stock, but we advise all buyers to contact us to check availability on items to avoid any discrepencies with orders. Any part that is not in stock has a GENERAL turn around time of being received by Performance Nissan Parts direct from the manufacturer within 7-10 business days."

Agreed.

Don't blindly order something online unless you're not worried about its arrival time.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:22 AM
mcurry5

most websites that I have EVER bought items from lists whether the item is in stock or on back order. These are companies that do a lot more volume than Performance Nissan. Whats the reason for the online ordering if you have to call them and get voicemails, wait for people to call you back ect... Cmon their are online companies that do this everyday. Dont have a website if your not going to run it!!!! If they would have told me when I first talked to them 3 days ago that they were on back order I would have looked elsewhere. But they didnt. They said we should know in a few days where the parts are.

Is their a way to call Eibach or H&R directly to get the parts?

Z-U-Later, yeah thats the ticket. Its the customers fault that they dont tell you things are on backorder. HMMMM, Not good business to blame the customer because a company cant run a website. WOW
Old 06-07-2007, 10:24 AM
mcurry5

Well they clearly mislead people then, because when asked to check out it gives you options for delivery. Ground, 3 day , next day ect... why is that on there. Are you telling me people are going to pay extra money to have them shipped a month later ????? SERIOUS ??? It would be different if they didnt try and mislead people by thinking items are in stock. Never did it prompt me to call or when I checked out it still didnt say these items are on back order.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:26 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Did you at least talk to them and ask if they could give you a break for shipping? Maybe free shipping, overnight when they get it in stock at regular price, or some sort of discount? You do have the option to cancel the order. I'm not exactly defending Performance Nissan but at the same time a lttle common sense could have been applied if you are in a hurry. Especially when you didn't get a tracking # right away.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Well they clearly mislead people then, because when asked to check out it gives you options for delivery. Ground, 3 day , next day ect... why is that on there. Are you telling me people are going to pay extra money to have them shipped a month later ????? SERIOUS ??? It would be different if they didnt try and mislead people by thinking items are in stock. Never did it prompt me to call or when I checked out it still didnt say these items are on back order.

WOW. talk about impatient.

when ordering parts from anyplace, you ALWAYS have to call the vendor to check availability. that was a Noob mistake on your part.

you pay 3day shipping so when the part does come in, its goes out 3day.

seriously. when did people start losing common sense when buying over the internet?
Old 06-07-2007, 10:30 AM
michaeljr6

one time i order this intake for the rsx from a different vendor and i checked and call them to see if they had it in stock and they told me Yes we have it in stock...about 2 months later it came. ppl also lie over the phone so BOOO!
Old 06-07-2007, 10:30 AM
THE TECH

This is so you can get the item(s) shipped to you in the manner that suits you once an item is in stock. I don't think Performance Nissan in any way, shape or form misleads anyone by what's on their site. You can't expect every item for every car to be in stock everyday.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:31 AM
THE TECH

most websites that I have EVER bought items from lists whether the item is in stock or on back order. These are companies that do a lot more volume than Performance Nissan. Whats the reason for the online ordering if you have to call them and get voicemails, wait for people to call you back ect... Cmon their are online companies that do this everyday. Dont have a website if your not going to run it!!!! If they would have told me when I first talked to them 3 days ago that they were on back order I would have looked elsewhere. But they didnt. They said we should know in a few days where the parts are.

Is their a way to call Eibach or H&R directly to get the parts?

Z-U-Later, yeah thats the ticket. Its the customers fault that they dont tell you things are on backorder. HMMMM, Not good business to blame the customer because a company cant run a website. WOW
Eibach nor H&R will sell to you.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:33 AM
TheProfessional

I agree with your point on this policy of inventory status, however, why did you not address the issue regarding the customer not being able to reach anyone that could help him and getting a voicemail?

I have made purchases, one last month from mynismo with no problems, but I have never attempted to contact them over the phone.
jdm21bmx

OWNED!!
bonusfrag

Smearing vendor in a public forum at the first sight of something not going your way is a great way to resolve issues. Thread kitty says hi and said its sorry that it just missed you.

Last edited by bonusfrag; 06-07-2007 at 10:35 AM.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:36 AM
THE TECH

Originally Posted by bonusfrag
Smearing vendor in a public forum at the first sight of something not going your way is a great way to resolve issues. Thread kitty says hi and said its sorry that it just missed you.
Allow me...
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: mynismo.com (performance nissan) SUCKS