Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

New wheels for my 07

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BADASSTT
No Thank you. I havent attacked you. You started it and if you feel that my thread is worthless/pointless then dont become the smartass kindergartener and reply the way you do. There are numours members on this site that are new and want to know certain things that the older wiser members can help out with. And you may know that the search feature has helpful information which I have use it myself in the past but sometimes it doesnt have the information that one is looking for. Then you have to spend countless hours reading through threads that dont even narrow down the information that your looking for. My point is that you have been on this forum for sometime now and you should treat the newbie with some respect and help out. Dont try to act like your a badass and know everything by sending everyone to search. I also dont mean to offend you but you treat many newbies this way and thats not cool. If you want respect then you should apply that word to your vocabulary. And I will not put you to my ignore list because that would be a ***** move. So lets just get along allright.

truth is, you already had a wheel thread you started, and posted it in the right section.

https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-tires/308407-new-rims.html

so why not add onto that thread instead of making a new one for each individual question? so no reason to get so bent out of shape about words on the internet. anyway good luck with your new wheels
Old 11-14-2007, 12:46 PM
toy4two

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

once again a thread getting out of hand, good job mods. I wish there was a report a post feature so the members can actually help to filter out these worthless posts and clean up the thread and bring the forum back to how it was from 2002-2005. Take this bitching back and forth to PMs.

Does someone have to rip someone a new one every time a new thread starts. I have an idea lets just close down the new thread button and we can search all day long, seems no one wants to talk about any Z topic if they've even remotely been covered in a previous post.

Mods, pm me and I can give you some sites to check out, you can add a feature where users can rate a post + or -, then users who set their filter to not show highly negative posts don't have to.

Last edited by toy4two; 11-14-2007 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:54 PM
toy4two

Default great

can you show us where, I can't find it, or maybe I should do a search
Old 11-14-2007, 01:03 PM
BADASSTT

Originally Posted by Chad68
Did Hulk Hogan buy Nick a new '07 for drifting?

Try to keep this one out of the wall.

Kidding. I will only comment on the style of your choice, since everything else is already answered if you search. They look ok.
Yeah I think I have to agree with you there. I'm going to continue looking for a better set of wheels. I just dont know to much on that topic. Worse case I will buy a set of 06/07 GT wheels.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:08 PM
matboxers

If you decide to sell your oem wheels, I want first dibs.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:20 PM
BADASSTT

Originally Posted by matboxers
If you decide to sell your oem wheels, I want first dibs.
you got it man. I'll give you a sweet deal..